ADVERTISEMENT

The ignore button

McLean.Mountaineer

All-Conference
Aug 2, 2018
Mclean, VA
I’m a proponent.

Now perhaps the “source”aka mod Will become more bold instead of utilizing proxies via username group email targeting of Democrat posters.

It’s interesting how unsuccessful the mobilization is against democrats on this forum considering the effort maga contingent and enablers operates to disrupt and yes unlawfully harass Liberal and Democratioc posters.

Last edited:
4pmiy8.jpg

I’m a proponent.

Now perhaps the “source”aka mod Will become more bold instead of utilizing proxies via username group email targeting.

It’s interesting how unsuccessful the mobilization is against attacking democrats in this board considering the effort the maga contingent operates to disrupt Liberal or differing opinions.
Use it then bitch

You have lost your homosexual mind

I appreciate the quick follow up now I’ve eliminated your proxies.
2007 ignored now.
Recruit other proxies, Degenerate .

The response will be in accordance with the law. I’m ethical. Unlike you.
The resources or connections readily available for reconciliation in NC far supersede your rural provincial technology existence/operations. I have that equity.

Last edited:
I appreciate the quick follow up.
2007 ignored now.

The resources i readily available for reconciliation in n NC far supersede your rural provincial technology existence . I’m connected..
You ask for it , bitch

Reactions: WVUALLEN
I appreciate the quick follow up.
2007 ignored now.

The resources i readily available for reconciliation in n NC far supersede your rural provincial technology existence . I’m connected..
Special Officer McLean reporting for duty!
tenor.gif

I appreciate the quick follow up now I’ve eliminated your proxies.
2007 ignored now.

The resources or connections readily available for reconciliation in NC far supersede your rural provincial technology existence/operations. .

Recruit other proxies? Again, you have lost your fracking mind.

Enjoy your short stay, you'll leave on your own soon.

You are in NO position to communicate who leaves or who’s lost their mind. You’re a coward on this forum and off the board. Please post that wedding picture again, evangelical freak. The beach sandals in ugly tuxedos were exemplary as the prelude story to myrlte beach wedding .Divorcing a woman for another woman you met at the same Ridiculous church complete with a myrtle beach wedding in cheap tux and Sandals - a story and picture you posted on your own impulse !

Do you see how easy this is ? It took 30 minutes eliminating your proxies to directly address your unethical and unlawful activities - under the mask of an evangelical. You’re ridiculous- just as cpeer communicated.

what else would one expect from a homely ugly maga guy in rural NC? White Trash Envy and insecurity

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: countryroads89
You are in NO position to communicate who leaves or who’s lost their mind. You’re a coward on this forum and off the board. please post that picture again, evangelical freak. The beach sandals in ugly tuxedos were exemplary as the prelude story to myrlte beach wedding .

lmao
Eat a dick

Reactions: WVUALLEN
You are in NO position to communicate who leaves or who’s lost their mind. You’re a coward on this forum and off the board. please post that picture again, evangelical freak. The beach sandals in ugly tuxedos were exemplary as the prelude story to myrlte beach wedding .

lmao

Joe Biden is the one who hates queers. Why are you taking that out on tarheel?

Reactions: GrimReaper82
You are in NO position to communicate who leaves or who’s lost their mind. You’re a coward on this forum and off the board. Please post that wedding picture again, evangelical freak. The beach sandals in ugly tuxedos were exemplary as the prelude story to myrlte beach wedding .Divorcing a woman for another woman you met at the same Ridiculous church complete with a myrtle beach wedding in cheap tux and Sandals - a story and picture you posted on your own impulse !

lmao
UJuHw3F.gif

Do you see how easy this is ? It took 30 minutes eliminating your proxies to directly address your unethical and unlawful activities - under the mask of an evangelical. You’re ridiculous- just as cpeer communicated.

I'm sure @CpEER enjoys that you are on his squad.

I'm sure @CpEER enjoys that you are on his squad.

I’m not in collusion with anyone. I’m an accomplished man - so can communicate directly. I don’t need backup.

. Cpeer communicated Dave and your ridiculous reality - and it’s true. We knew this regardless, but it’s always funny to revisit.

Im confident you have no regional national global equity outside the maga degenerates on this board with the same deplorable disposition, understood unethical “homely” evangelical freak?

I’m of much much much better stock than you on and off this forum.

Last edited:
Im confident you have no regional national global equity outside the maga degenerates on this board with the same deplorable disposition, unethical evangelical freak.

You must have low self esteem to keep telling yourself that you are better than everyone else. You’re a piece of shit, Peter puffer.

Im confident you have no regional national global equity outside the maga degenerates on this board with the same deplorable disposition, unethical evangelical freak.

Go iron some reebok enforcers t-shirts.

It was a matter of time before Knox showed up. And here we are.

Reactions: GrimReaper82
I’m not in collusion with anyone. I’m an accomplished man - so can communicate directly. I don’t need backup.

. Cpeer communicated this as he communicated -and it’s true.

Folks, a demonstration of the love and unity the left is pledging to extend across the aisle.

It never ceases to amaze me how Leftists log onto an open forum where folks across the political spectrum are freely offering their own opinions on the issues of the day and they proceed to place everyone on "ignore" who doesn't comply with their particular view on those issues.

Then they "brag" about who they're ignoring! :joy:

Leave if you’re leaving douchebag. No wonder no one believes you

Or better yet, just don't read the folks you're bothering to place on ignore. Why complain about folks posting on a forum who you're "ignoring"?

Never have understood that. Like 82...everyone "ignores" him, yet all they do is bitch & complain about how he "hijacks" all the threads. How do they know this if they all have him on "ignore"?

Loopy.

It never ceases to amaze me how Leftists log onto an open forum where folks across the political spectrum are freely offering their own opinions on the issues of the day and they proceed to place everyone on "ignore" who doesn't comply with their particular view on those issues.

Then they "brag" about who they're ignoring! :joy:

It's cute that you think that is what goes on here. LOL!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT