ADVERTISEMENT

the Georgia case opens the door to discovery on the 2020 election... TRUMP WON GEORGIA in 2020

drawandstrike

You just might be watching a movie.

An apparently incompetent prosecutor just opened a door where she 'assigned' Donald J. Trump a 'Dream Team' of codefendants who all have manifest expertise into

1. How the election fraud was committed in 2020 in GA

2. how RICO criminal conspiracies work.

These 19 defendants - almost half of whom are lawyers and one is the former NY AG who **wrote the book** on RICO - get discovery and can subpoena witnesses and evidence as they mount their defense.

Trump is using himself as bait and luring these corrupt federal and state operatives further and further out into the open as he forces them to come after him.

Now they've surrounded him with his own 'Dream Team' , many of whom were intimately involved in proving the GA election theft back in 2021.

Months will be spent on the change of venue, taking the case federal, recusing the prosecutor/judge, motions to dismiss, etc.

Also the discovery will take months to finish.

Settle in for the long game.

d0494dccb6f3c059.png

Just more evidence Trump can present in his defense. I'm glad he's been charged with trying to "steal" an election that was stolen from him because we never heard any of this evidence before! All we heard was "there's no proof of widespread fraud". Well all of this "proof" should certainly be eye opening during his trial? 🤔

giphy.gif

I'm gonna make these Democrats prove it wasn't stolen...by THEM!!!!!
iu

Wouldn't that be a delicious irony huh DJT?

Watch me!
iu

Reactions: 30CAT
Imagine that? So it wasn't "the most secure election in history" was it? :rolleyes:

'Ya know once the hard evidence begins being presented by Trump's defense team that there were MANY reasons to question the election results in Fulton county and the rest of Georgia, they may just declare a mistrial and throw the entire case out. I doubt they want a full airing of all the evidence Trump actually won. Got to keep the "façade" of a legitimate election alive...sort of like this Covid scam being revived. 😒

Gregg Phillips Discusses The Lies Told To Residents of Georgia and President Trump​

Reactions: atlkvb

Catherine Engelbrecht Joins Warroom To Discuss Lawsuit In Georgia Over Stolen Election​

Reactions: atlkvb
Unreal. This violates every election Law on the books! Where's Brad Rafensburger? (Ga Sec'y of State)

I'm here, but I need to protect my job....I don't really like Trump anyway.
68644f8f.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT