ADVERTISEMENT

the Georgia case opens the door to discovery on the 2020 election... TRUMP WON GEORGIA in 2020

I just happened to catch this on my e-mail alert...you're the best 82. You know what's so damn frustrating? You post all of this and I live here in Georgia and our local media doesn't even mention any of it! What's worse the Biden bots who get on here and accuse you and the rest of us of being essentially insane for thinking the '20 election was stolen never mention any of this either!

The other thing that burns me up is no one is interested in investigating, prosecuting or correcting these gross violations of the Law. How can anyone read this and not see how flawed our election was? Trump was simply asking for all of this to be investigated, and now they're trying to put him in jail over it?

Unreal.

Once again thanks for posting. You're right this is HUGE and I suspect when it's all said and done the case against Trump trying to "overturn" the Georgia election will be thrown out. It should be, the same way most of his challenges were thrown out. We'll go back and make sure he gets elected legitimately again with no questions asked this time so he can go back and have his DOJ clean this mess up once and for all.

https://twitter.com/Robert_B_Bowes
Robert Bowes
https://twitter.com/Robert_B_Bowes
@Robert_B_Bowes

Two major court findings this week in Georgia:

1. Fulton County admitted that they conducted zero signature verification on 380,000 absentee ballots in 2020.
This affects all State and Federal races.
None of those absentee ballots are legal.
The Presidency and the U.S. Senate were stolen because of this violation of law.
This stunning admission was in the Harrison Floyd defense hearing where Fulton County has been ordered to turn over 470,000 absentee ballot request, every signature file, the 380,000 returned absenette ballots, the 140,000 in person ballots, every memroy card, every chain of custody document, every tabulator, every memory card/USB.

2. In the Curling v. Raffensperger civil Federal trial, liberal professor Alex Halderman demonstarted in court how easy it is to hack and change votes in the Dominion and other voting computer tabulators. Judge Amy Totenberg has already determined that Georgia voters were the victim of vote nullification related to the ballot marking devices / QR codes, but this explosive new demonstration shows that every part of the voting computer system from BMD, to e-poll books, to tabulators, to Election Management System is vulnerable to easy hacking.

In addition, the Georgia State Election Board continued this week its desperate attempt to hide proven evidence that the QR codes on Georgia ballots in 2020 and 2022 created fake errors (ballot ID mismatch) that sent many scanned ballots into instant and illegal machine adjudication in violation of Georgia law.

Meanwhile: Fani Willis's entire Get Trump case is now subject to mistrial because she did not get Fulton County to authorize the special prosecution and she did not get the required special prosecution approval of her overpaid unqualified married boyfriend Nathan Wade who paid for their romantic trips to Napa Valley, Aruba, Miami using taxpayer money that they illegally diverted from Fulton County approved funds intended to clear up the large backlog of covid lockdown related criminal cases where hundreds of accused defendants have been languishing in the most dangerous jail in the country.

In reality, Trump was absolutely correct with his "phone call" to Georgia S.O.S. Brad Raffensbrger. Georgia's electors should have been disqualified, and a recount should have been ordered. Trump easily wins Georgia if the Law had been properly followed.

How can anyone say the '20 election was the "most secure in history"? Why haven't there been any investigations at least into some of these election irregularities? Why are Leftists so intent on insisting Biden won "fair and square"?

My Lord these people are blind...and Evil.

Aren't you bothered by these devastating revelations of massive voter fraud creepy Joe?
giphy.gif

Reactions: roadtrasheer
Just more evidence of "no evidence" of voter fraud.😒 Think any of our friends on the Left will call this "fake news"?

And all Trump wanted was for them to check those ballots counted against those signatures before legally certifying them! For that they accused him of trying to overturn the results of the election and they want to put him jail! If they had done their jobs and followed the Law, he'd still be President and gasoline would be 1.75 a gallon instead of 3.35! 🤨

Reactions: roadtrasheer
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT