ADVERTISEMENT

The bull sheet

Stone_Cold

All-American
Gold Member
Sep 1, 2001
took a look at that board tonight and how sad.......

That's the board the four horsemen were going to revive and take over to teach Mark a lesson?

They really showed him. My guess a lot of sorry's and bruised knees were had gettung back in Cambells good graces.

No Stephen_A_Austin, the Bull Sheet is the board you guys were too scared to come over to post. You know you don't have an Ear fan in sheep's clothing running that board and you will get your asses kicked.

It's a shame. We could have had some fun.

No Stephen_A_Austin, the Bull Sheet is the board you guys were too scared to come over to post. You know you don't have an Ear fan in sheep's clothing running that board and you will get your asses kicked.

Why do you guys need friendly moderation to have fun? I think we both know why. Truth hurts.

Reactions: 30CAT

Yeah the wvu fans posting there are getting killed! So if we all went and posted there, then you all would bring your A game?

Do you believe the shit you type?

the Bull Sheet is the board you guys were too scared to come over to post.
Great post Kelly, and you hit the nail on the head. Most of the old crew have shown up over at the Bull Sheet, albeit several under new screen names.

There's three exceptions: SFA, twiggy, and 30puss.

All three are petrified to post on a board, knowing they have no one to defend them. In other words, they don't have the ball sack required to stand on their own. Pretty sad if you ask me.

Reactions: 30Kelly
Great post Kelly, and you hit the nail on the head. Most of the old crew have shown up over at the Bull Sheet, albeit several under new screen names.

There's three exceptions: SFA, twiggy, and 30puss.

All three are petrified to post on a board, knowing they have no one to defend them. In other words, they don't have the ball sack required to stand on their own. Pretty sad if you ask me.
So all but 3 have shown up and it sucks that bad?!?!? Lol

Carry on. You just proved my point.

If it weren't for the 4 horsemen showing up here, this board would be dead.

That's power.

We stop posting here. This board dies.

That's a FACT. Deal with it.

Reactions: 30Kelly

That's power.

So why aren't you posting on bull sheet? I mean all but 3 are over there.

So why are you running here to post instead? Don't tell me that 3 wvu posters not posting there has killed that board!

Yeah...That's what it is. I'm scared....:rolleyes:

Defend me? Since when is enforcing their own rules defending me, for crying out loud?

Why would I go post on a site where so-called "SMACK" is personal info being posted? That's easily the biggest reason I have no desire, whatsoever, of posting where, I'm guessing, there are no rules. Obviously, you all would just pick up where you left off at TITM.

You have no ammo when it comes to sports SMACK. You can't take the sports SMACK that rains down on you, so you just throw out personal attacks. No fun in that for me.

Sooo...No thanks.

Besides, Stone says your board is dead. Sounds like I'm not missing anything anyway.

Yeah...That's what it is. I'm scared....:rolleyes:

Defend me? Since when is enforcing their own rules defending me, for crying out loud?

Why would I go post on a site where so-called "SMACK" is personal info being posted? That's easily the biggest reason I have no desire, whatsoever, of posting where, I'm guessing, there are no rules. Obviously, you all would just pick up where you left off at TITM.

You have no ammo when it comes to sports SMACK. You can't take the sports SMACK that rains down on you, so you just throw out personal attacks. No fun in that for me.

Sooo...No thanks.

Besides, Stone says your board is dead. Sounds like I'm not missing anything anyway.

Beyond dead. You have sisters, Dan, Chemist, herd in plains and a few others. It's sad.

Who would've thought that 3 wvu posters not showing up would kill a board before it even got started.

The powerful 3.

Beyond dead. You have sisters, Dan, Chemist, herd in plains and a few others. It's sad.

Who would've thought that 3 wvu posters not showing up would kill a board before it even got started.

The powerful 3.
Wrong again, as usual. You also have WVFAN, Keatons, Alphasig, Banker, Wii Wii (under new name), long time scouters Saint Anger, Psycho, AP, and others. Basically, the same crew and others, but less the 3 numb nutted cats.

Wrong again, as usual. You also have WVFAN, Keatons, Alphasig, Banker, Wii Wii (under new name), long time scouters Saint Anger, Psycho, AP, and others. Basically, the same crew and others, but less the 3 numb nutted cats.

Then why is it so dead? It's pathetic.

That board doesn't even come close to TITM.

And it's dead? What's missing?

Then why is it so dead? It's pathetic.

That board doesn't even come close to TITM.
It's only been slow the last few days, coinciding with the Ear embarrassment at the hands of Stone Cold Stephen F Austin. They'll be back, once the dust settles. We've seen this before. In the meantime, the 4 Horsemen have to come to your turf to rub your noses into the ground.

And it's dead? What's missing?

Sisters posted on Saturday around 5 pm and there are maybe 15 posts since then. Not new subjects, just posts.

This thread alone now has more posts than the bull sheet since Saturday at 5 pm.

That's how dead it is. Four horsemen. Lol

It's only been slow the last few days, coinciding with the Ear embarrassment at the hands of Stone Cold Stephen F Austin. They'll be back, once the dust settles. We've seen this before. In the meantime, the 4 Horsemen have to come to your turf to rub your noses into the ground.

Like I mentioned previously, do you all believe the shit you type? Good lord

Have you started yet?
He's a fan of a team that hasn't been to ncaa tourney since Ronald Reagan days and his 2nd favorite team went out in the first round. And he's here to talk smack? He's some kind of special.

Hugiins 29 marshall 0

Sisters posted on Saturday around 5 pm and there are maybe 15 posts since then. Not new subjects, just posts.

This thread alone now has more posts than the bull sheet since Saturday at 5 pm.

That's how dead it is. Four horsemen. Lol
As stated previously, Stephen F. Austin occurred. When SFA speaks, Ear Fans listen, and then scramble away quicker than cock roaches.

Yeah the wvu fans posting there are getting killed! So if we all went and posted there, then you all would bring your A game?

Do you believe the shit you type?

Hey Professor, have I posted there recently? Nope. Your statement suggests I am posting there and will bring my A game when you post.

This is hilarious. Why in the fuk would I post on some forum called the bull sheet? That is the most ridiculous name I can imagine. I will post here and you will keep replying because that is how it works. I run this shit and you will either do as you are told or tough shit

Hey Professor, have I posted there recently? Nope. Your statement suggests I am posting there and will bring my A game when you post.
Hell, you all have so many different screen names I don't know who is posting there or not.

What was your screen name on TITM? Why the change?

This is hilarious. Why in the fuk would I post on some forum called the bull sheet? That is the most ridiculous name I can imagine. I will post here and you will keep replying because that is how it works. I run this shit and you will either do as you are told or tough shit
Funny how they promise us if we post over there they will kill us. But they can't kill us on this board? Very odd bunch.

yeah, i'm a regular over there, if you consider the three threads i've posted in on the first page of threads along with my 2 posts in March, last one being March 9, my 18 posts in February, and 5 posts in January as "regular".

board sucks. it's 3 or 4 WVU fans and a hand full of herd fans. even the quality herd posters of the old board didn't show up, or show up for an occasional drive by. happening place over there, it is.

Funny how they promise us if we post over there they will kill us. But they can't kill us on this board? Very odd bunch.

Isn't that pretty much what they do? Extend that to the field and the court and it's the same thing.

"if you played us here instead of there, or this year instead of that year, we would have won"

and, frankly, this forum isn't much, if any, better. but, hey, at least you get a drive by from the great wisdom filled herd fever every once in a while.

Its because Vernon bans them. Never mind he hasnt banned any of them its Vernon.

noodlearm got banned ... although I think it was Doom that banned him.

He will deny it until the ends of the earth of course, but he used to be noodlearm and now he's noodlearm2

noodlearm got banned ... although I think it was Doom that banned him.

He will deny it until the ends of the earth of course, but he used to be noodlearm and now he's noodlearm2

obsessed. i dont post here for a month, yet i come back and read you guys talking about me within the first few posts.

so, now i was banned? it changes every week you guys discuss me. there have been about a half-dozen variations of my name on here since you creepers would frequently create accounts to pretend to be me.

you pretend to be me in real life; you pretend to be me on here.

That's power.

ok....let's try to prove your point....stop posting.....if it dies then it was a gift to humanity not to have to listen to you and the rest of your butt pirates.....FOOL

As stated previously, Stephen F. Austin occurred. When SFA speaks, Ear Fans listen, and then scramble away quicker than cock roaches.[
when MTSU speaks herd fans quiver.......when Western KY speaks they scream.......when WVU speaks they crap themselves.....your point is?........FOOL

obsessed. i dont post here for a month, yet i come back and read you guys talking about me within the first few posts.

so, now i was banned? it changes every week you guys discuss me. there have been about a half-dozen variations of my name on here since you creepers would frequently create accounts to pretend to be me.

Cool. Got more lies to tell and get called on?

you still here.?...hell with your "credentials" I figured some NFL team would have scooped you up......[jumpingsmile]

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT