ADVERTISEMENT

Stock market at an all time high,

sammyk

All-Conference
Oct 26, 2001
GDP was 5.2% this quarter, unemployment still very low. Gas prices starting to come down, inflation rate is 3.2% down from 9.1%, interest rates will drop within a year. Economy full go.

GDP was 5.2% this quarter, unemployment still very low. Gas prices starting to come down, inflation rate is 3.2% down from 9.1%, interest rates will drop within a year. Economy full go.
Damn Sammy you are a wizard

• Haha
Reactions: atlkvb

excerpt
Food has been at the center of the economic pressure points. Across all food categories, prices have gone up around 25% since 2020. Beef prices, for examples, are at record highs, with the price of ground beef topping $5 a pound, up more than a dollar over the past three years. The price for a gallon of milk, currently averaging just under $4, has ticked down in recent months but is still 20% higher than before the pandemic. The price of a loaf of white bread is up nearly 50% to $2. While inflation has slowed in recent months and wages have been rising, at the current rate it could take until the end of 2024 before wage growth outpaces the rate of inflation, according to an analysis by Bankrate.

...more
President Joe Biden has touted an economic resurgence fueled by billions of federal dollars for infrastructure, clean energy and semiconductor manufacturing jobs that he has made central to his re-election pitch. But despite those metrics, polls have repeatedly shown Americans have a dismal view of the economy and the outlook for their financial future. In a New York Times/Siena College poll released in November, 81% of registered voters characterized the economy as either “fair” or “poor.”

@sammyk votes for more of the same....He's going to lose

Hey, I resent that!
iu

US economy still not assured of "soft landing"

Key points
  • The U.S. economy can take another win with a small “W” as it looks to navigate through what had been the highest inflation level in more than 40 years.
  • Despite a high level of anxiety heading into the Labor Department’s nonfarm payrolls report, the details were fairly benign.
  • Still, the solid report couldn’t dispense the lingering feeling that the economy isn’t out of the woods yet.
  • Key to whether the so-called landing is soft or hard will be the consumer, which collectively accounts for nearly 70% of all U.S. economic activity and has been pressured by inflation.

Consumer sentiment shows most still worried about inflation

Big picture:

• The economy has shown fresh signs of weakness after a surprisingly strong surge in growth in the third quarter.
  • Economists also predict a more muted holiday shopping season as high inflation and rising borrowing costs take their toll.
  • The economy has shown lots of resilience, however, and avoided a widely predicted recession.
  • Looking ahead: “Consumers appear worried that the softening of inflation could reverse in the months and years ahead,” said Joanne Hsu, director of the survey.

@sammyk ... getting aggravated his attempts to prop up creepy Joe's "fake" economy have been shredded with hard cold data & real life facts.
giphy.gif

That's OK @sammyk ...you'll get a chance to re-elect creepy Joe soon and then watch him go down to a humiliating defeat...right DJT?

You know I can't wait to embarrass that creep!
iu

Last edited:
Meanwhile...the guy @sammyk is desperate to defeat is growing in popularity within the opposition party.

Trump is even stronger than he looks against his GOP rivals
excerpt:
Unlike in 2016, when there were signs that he could be defeated in a one-on-one contest (which never actually happened), Trump holds major advantages this time around. He’s up by more than 40 points nationally when polled against his closest rivals (Ron DeSantis and Nikki Haley). More than that, he is pulling in greater than 60% of the Republican vote. Even if his rivals were able to consolidate into one super candidate, Trump would still win majority support.

@sammyk ....sad over that news
giphy.gif

Someone doesn't understand inflation eh?

The lingering problems are righting themselves and the economy is headed upward. I’m good.

@sammyk pays more for less...thinks he's coming out ahead because he's not paying as much more now for less than he paid a year ago! :rolleyes:
If everything costs 10-20% more and somehow GDP is up 5% and stupidK thinks that is progress. I think cockjuice fries brain cells

• Haha
Reactions: atlkvb
If everything costs 10-20% more and somehow GDP is up 5% and stupidK thinks that is progress. I think cockjuice fries brain cells
Just damn. Well we know he's a brainwashed media mind numbed bot. I just wonder why he doesn't even try to hide it?

Reactions: 30CAT
WVU 82 full of shit as usual. Go shoot yourself
Rather than wishing him dead or self assassinated, why don't you just refute his numbers? Or refute my posts that suggest most folks who aren't invested in the stock market aren't feeling all of this increased economic activity? True, inflation isn't doing double digit increases, but food prices overall are still on average 25% higher than they were just 3 years ago! Let's not talk about housing prices, home mortgage rates or rents.

What's your counter argument to those facts? Or would you rather see me dead too?

Gruesome Newsom's nirvana in California!

Last edited:
Hasbro's & Spotify's layoffs are more good news for @sammyk. Shows the economy is not overheating and we can afford to lay off workers we don't need to increase GDP. 🙄

Reactions: 30CAT
Im guessing Sammy sniffed a whole lot of Wellwood glue in his younger years
g

these five posts on X are all I need to see that this country is fvcked...

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT