ADVERTISEMENT

RECRUITING UPDATE Spoke with 2025 hoops offer

Keenan Cummings

Fact Based and Wonderful
Staff
Sep 16, 2007

Exeter (N.H.) 2025 forward Ryder Frost told me that he was very excited to find out about his scholarship offer from West Virginia after a conversation with assistant coach Kory Barnett. He found out about the offer at the end of the conversation and while he doesn't know too much about the program yet is aware that Darian DeVries is overtop of the program and has had a lot of success at Drake. Barnett told him that he likes his playing style and how he can fit into what West Virginia does and he has been following him for quite some time and is looking forward to building a relationship. He is coming off a season where he averaged 21.6 points, 7.7 rebounds, 3.2 assists and shot 44-percent from three on 201 total attempts. He is being targeted as a three but has the positional flexibility to move anywhere from the two to the four. He told me that college coaches like his ability to space the floor and he also displays the ability to rebound the ball on both ends. He has visited Penn State, Massachusetts, Rhode Island and Brown unofficially and has taken an official visit to Harvard. He told me that he is looking forward to visiting West Virginia to meet the coaching staff in person and learn about the school. He wants to find a school where he fits with the playing style and where he can connect with the coaching staff. There is no timeline for a decision.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News