ADVERTISEMENT

Somebody got bitch slapped over on the MMB

Vernon asking me what was wrong with a bucky post is a bitchslap?

LMAO....

Not like Vernon kicked me off the BL....LMAO

OSUGrad90 wasn't kicked off of the Blue Lot, but was admonished for calling another poster trailer trash. He doesn't take your money then ban you, f-tard.
LMAO....She should post on the BL then....

I mean if she wasn't kicked off...then she should just post right now to prove im wrong.

And more lies...you were kicked off for talking shit to Vernon.

I don't pay to read or post on the Blue Lot, you imbecile. You pay but spend all of your time on this board. Who's the dumb a$$ now? LMAO!

Reactions: SKYHAWKBALL
Ouch, he just got kicked in the ass by Vernon again, as well as by another poster.

There's a reason why he's the most disliked individual (not only in Boone County) but the entire state of WV, as well as message board posters across the globe. Damn, hope this latest ass reaming doesn't have him talking about killing himself on FB later this afternoon.

Ouch, he just got kicked in the ass by Vernon again, as well as by another poster.

There's a reason why he's the most disliked individual (not only in Boone County) but the entire state of WV, as well as message board posters across the globe. Damn, hope this latest ass reaming doesn't have him talking about killing himself on FB later this afternoon.
LMAO...comes running back over here...so obsessed with me...

LMAO

Humpty Dumpty fears TrannyForever, but nobody else does. Skyhawk has ignored the creep as much as BLM Bucky has. Check out how many times that tranny has begged for Skyhawk's attention on this board, only to be ignored over and over again.

Humpty Dumpty fears TrannyForever, but nobody else does. Skyhawk has ignored the creep as much as BLM Bucky has. Check out how many times that tranny has begged for Skyhawk's attention on this board, only to be ignored over and over again.
They sure are making the band geek look stupid over there. Nothing new though, but it's refreshing to see the site owner punch him in the throat. Now he's over there whining like a petulant child. Oh, Bucky called me a name. . .

I may have to buy a Blue Lot subscription, as Vernon has made my day and some how found a way to shut that pr!ck's "mouth," at least for the time being. Simply beautiful.

I may have to buy a Blue Lot subscription, as Vernon has made my day and some how found a way to shut that pr!ck's "mouth," at least for the time being. Simply beautiful.
Maybe he'll go into hiding for a few days, just like he did when you called his bluff, as well as like he does after each and every WVU loss. All signs of a true bitch.

LOVE it....look at you two slobbering over yourselves about me again...

CANT MAKE THIS SHIT UP!

I ALWAYS WIN!

You can't...Vernon bitchslapped you off...remember?

Shut my mouth? Like to see you try it.

Damn, I have to do a training seminar during a Zoom lunch meeting today, and I can't stop laughing at the forum clown getting his ass handed to him. Maybe I'll pull up a few threads, so others within this organization can laugh at this forum jester.

Damn, I have to do a training seminar during a Zoom lunch meeting today, and I can't stop laughing at the forum clown getting his ass handed to him. Maybe I'll pull up a few threads, so others within this organization can laugh at this forum jester.
I did? Can you link it?

I must have missed it....

and don't worry about pulling up old threads...cocksucker already has spamming them....

And by zoom call you mean going back to the drive-thru putting you headset on right?

LMAO...always going to be my twats...look how you slobber on yourselves about me.

I OWN YOU BOTH

This is what being b1tch slapped by the site owner looks like:

"You're on the free board and I've told you many times this forum isn't moderated. I read his post because I found it interesting and you tried to start a fight and I asked you why. It just seems odd to me to complain about something that you're doing yourself."

The best part of this is that SANDUSKYForever is so afraid of being rejected again that he LIKED his slapping. LOLOLOLOLOL

• Haha
This is what being b1tch slapped by the site owner looks like:

"You're on the free board and I've told you many times this forum isn't moderated. I read his post because I found it interesting and you tried to start a fight and I asked you why. It just seems odd to me to complain about something that you're doing yourself."

The best part of this is that SANDUSKYForever is so afraid of being rejected again that he LIKED his slapping. LOLOLOLOLOL
I just saw that he liked the post where he was humiliated.

Who does that?

Dumb Fvck, that's who.

• Haha
I just saw that he liked the post where he was humiliated.

Who does that?

Dumb Fvck, that's who.
Glad you guys were slobbering all over yourselves about me....LMAO,

Did you notice no one else posted in this thread...LMAO...they totally ignored you twats.

I WIN AS ALWAYS

Last edited:
Even the site owner knows that FraudForever is a shameless hypocrite. His words posted on the main board:

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Even the site owner knows that FraudForever is a shameless hypocrite. His words posted on the main board:

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
I'm still laughing at that one. Laughing even harder at the moron liking the post. Again, who does that? LMAO

You ARE full of shit!

You ARE full of shit!
The truth hurts, doesn't it? Give me a better explanation as to why you keep acting as if a$$hole forever, who even admits to intentionally ruining this board until M-Herd and I leave, is the not the problem here. You must be terrified of him.

The truth hurts, doesn't it? Give me a better explanation as to why you keep acting as if a$$hole forever, who even admits to intentionally ruining this board until M-Herd and I leave, is the not the problem here. You must be terrified of him.
I don't know what you're talking about. Neither do you.

Sure you do. You call me out and give the biggest a$$hole on Earth a free pass. If you're skeert, then buy a dog, moo pooh.

Sure you do. You call me out and give the biggest a$$hole on Earth a free pass. If you're skeert, then buy a dog, moo pooh.
You not getting enough attention from your little friend? I still don't know what you're talking about. You still don't either. Have a nice day.

You not getting enough attention from your little friend? I still don't know what you're talking about. You still don't either. Have a nice day.
On the contrary, the "silence" for most of yesterday and today has been wonderful, and all it took was the site owner to slap the sh!t out of the board's menace.

TrannyForever needs another b!tch slapping. In fact, she needs to be slapped once for every thread that she's started about me and every post that she's made to which nobody has responded. That would be a serious a$$-kicking!

C0cksuckerForever is posting about a make-believe ban, but should be more concerned with her own bitch-slapping.

The Hugh Freeze thread on the main Board is the one in which the site owner humiliated FraudForever. In fact, CuckForever "liked" Vernon's post ripping her...LOLOLOLOLOL

The Hugh Freeze thread on the main Board is the one in which the site owner humiliated FraudForever. In fact, CuckForever "liked" Vernon's post ripping her...LOLOLOLOLOL
Funniest thing I've ever seen on this board. Dude got bitch slapped and said dude liked the post where he got a foot in the ass. Who does that?

• Haha
Reactions: KingCoal
Funniest thing I've ever seen on this board. Dude got bitch slapped and said dude liked the post where he got a foot in the ass. Who does that?
It's because she's terrified of being banned. What would Sandusky do if she couldn't troll message boards at all hours of every night and morning and stalk her prey?

The thread on the Main Board in which TrannyForever got kicked in its nuts and posted that he enjoyed the abuse is quite active today...LMAO!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT