ADVERTISEMENT

Soccer, yes soccer!

muthed

Senior
Aug 25, 2018
It's against my better judgement but I hope the 'eers win the whole thing. By the way, who was their last loss to?

Reactions: Humptod
It's against my better judgement but I hope the 'eers win the whole thing. By the way, who was their last loss to?
I know we beat that trash program from Huntington long before Stanford made it look like FIFA easy mode.

I'm watching the semi-final game here at a bar in Dover, PA. Only thing on, and it's boring to watch, but that #20 for Clemson is a little whiney bitch. Somebody should beat his a$$ in my opinion. Still 11 minutes to go, and WVU needs a tying goal.

Like to see us non soccer hillbillies win another title.

i just struggle to watch soccer. The flopping is ridiculous. 90 minute loop of The JFK assassination

• Haha
The best thing about WVU's loss last night is that everybody can stop pretending that they give a sh1t about soccer. The WVU homers masquerading as sports reporters take any possible opportunity to brag about nothing sports to avoid discussing the revenue-producing sports whenever WVU football or men's basketball sucks. These idiots used to beg Nikki Izzo Brown to fill air time when WVU's women's soccer program was good, just so they didn't have to talk about WVU's sh1tty football and basketball programs.

Last edited:
  • Haha
I'm watching the semi-final game here at a bar in Dover, PA. Only thing on, and it's boring to watch, but that #20 for Clemson is a little whiney bitch. Somebody should beat his a$$ in my opinion. Still 11 minutes to go, and WVU needs a tying goal.

What a fvcking loser. You really wasted your time watching commie kickball in a PA bar, hoping to be able to thump your tiny chest about WVU's soccer program? Me thinks that you're still really a WVU fan at heart, and that your alleged fandom of the Skunk Weasels is a mirage. You've admitted to having been a WVU football season ticket holder in the past, but I'd bet that you're not a Michigan season ticket holder.

my son lives in Dover...will be there next weekend to meet his fiancees family

What a fvcking loser. You really wasted your time watching commie kickball in a PA bar, hoping to be able to thump your tiny chest about WVU's soccer program? Me thinks that you're still really a WVU fan at heart, and that your alleged fandom of the Skunk Weasels is a mirage. You've admitted to having been a WVU football season ticket holder in the past, but I'd bet that you're not a Michigan season ticket holder.
No, stupid. I went there after work to drink two pints, and ordered a pizza to to take home.

King is still obviously hurting over 3rd base Ryan Day letting him down for the 3rd consecutive year.

Sled, this place was called Brewvino, which is part of the golf course on Carlisle Road. Don't recall the name of the course.

The best thing about WVU's loss last night is that everybody can stop pretending that they give a sh1t about soccer. The WVU homers masquerading as sports reporters take any possible opportunity to brag about nothing sports to avoid discussing the revenue-producing sports whenever WVU football or men's basketball sucks. These idiots used to beg Nikki Izzo Brown to fill air time when WVU's women's soccer program was good, just so they didn't have to talk about WVU's sh1tty football and basketball programs.
Oh looky. The fat slob wvu obsessed turd burger posted

^^^ Hey, projecting retard: I'm not even overweight, but I have no doubt that you're a fat fvck, as your job entails your sitting on your fat a$$ and dropping orange cones on paved roads. LOLOLOLOL

No, stupid. I went there after work to drink two pints, and ordered a pizza to to take home.

King is still obviously hurting over 3rd base Ryan Day letting him down for the 3rd consecutive year.

Sled, this place was called Brewvino, which is part of the golf course on Carlisle Road. Don't recall the name of the course.
I'll ask my son next weekend...he took up golf this year

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT