ADVERTISEMENT

"Sir, there could be some merit in not discussing that"

What a f’ucking moron. Right wingers on this board must be so proud. You know, when they lay their head on their pillow at night they have to be honest with themselves and think, “yeah, I voted for a f’ucking moron.”

Reactions: tjebarr
What a f’ucking moron. Right wingers on this board must be so proud. You know, when they lay their head on their pillow at night they have to be honest with themselves and think, “yeah, I voted for a f’ucking moron.”
He was intelligent enough to build an empire, zero put boys in girls bathrooms. You must be proud of the Muslim who married the tranny!

Reactions: Walter Brennaneer

The guy is gonna get someone killed

The guy is gonna get someone killed

Yeah, someone in an Intelligence Agency currently has a Whistleblower complaint about trump talking with a leader of another country. The Administration is trying to block this but you know the person will go directly to Congress.

Reactions: tjebarr
Yeah, someone in an Intelligence Agency currently has a Whistleblower complaint about trump talking with a leader of another country. The Administration is trying to block this but you know the person will go directly to Congress.
You understand the President owns the ultimate authority to discuss anything he wants with whomever he wants regardless of classification, correct?

LOL.....You need to go to bed.

Reactions: countryroads89

lol.........

OMG, OMG, don't tell them how high the wall is....

or what it's made out of...

OMG, OMG...

lol....

Wow...stepping your game up by wishing someone gets killed.......one step closer to becoming a member of Trump's Gestapo.
So in 5 years when Trump leaves office and the fear mongering you all have engaged in doesn’t come to fruition, can we expect the same nonsense to continue with President Haley? I mean, it’s been 3 years now, no Gestapo. By all means, he’s literally Hitler though, amiright?

So in 5 years when Trump leaves office and the fear mongering you all have engaged in doesn’t come to fruition, can we expect the same nonsense to continue with President Haley? I mean, it’s been 3 years now, no Gestapo. By all means, he’s literally Hitler though, amiright?

LMAO!

Does that make it smart to do it?
Irrelevant and further, it’s subjective. He has the latitude to do so. The individual in question who raised the complaint could have a different foreign policy objective counter to the Presidents, may not have the entire scope and picture of the total “play” combining economic and foreign policy objectives and as well as the longer game. The IC individual could be pushing a different agenda and just not like this interfering.

With that said, it’s all speculative at this point as we don’t know the specifics.

Irrelevant and further, it’s subjective. He has the latitude to do so. The individual in question who raised the complaint could have a different foreign policy objective counter to the Presidents, may not have the entire scope and picture of the total “play” combining economic and foreign policy objectives and as well as the longer game. The IC individual could be pushing a different agenda and just not like this interfering.

With that said, it’s all speculative at this point as we don’t know the specifics.

And if his whole reason is to brag?

my god you have lost your friggin mind. We just had to pull a Russian asset because of fears the potus may have outed the asset......... and the beat goes on
100% False. You need to read up more on that one. Hint, IC related and it ties back to Fake Russian Collusion.

Reactions: Airport
So, a king? We can't question or criticize the President now?
Sure you can as an individual citizen. An an employee, I’d say it’s not appropriate.

The Dems own the narrative at present on this. My guess is like the majority of these type of issues, it’ll end up running down your legs.

Sure you can as an individual citizen. An an employee, I’d say it’s not appropriate.

Damn dude, you’re a bigger pussy than I thought you were.

That’s the reason we have whistleblower protections - so government employees can rat out others participating in corruption. We have whistleblower protections to prevent treason.

Using your logic, you don’t expect anyone to have any balls and speak up and do the right thing.

Reactions: moe
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT