ADVERTISEMENT

More Bill Maher...

bornaneer

All-American
Gold Member
Jan 23, 2014
"Real Time" host Bill Maher took swipes at NPR and its "'Portlandia' character" boss Katherine Maher following weeks of turmoil in the far-left newsroom.

While discussing right-leaning voters' refusal to back President Biden in the upcoming election, Maher pointed to the dramatic saga unfolding at NPR following the bombshell essay penned by ousted editor Uri Berliner, saying "NPR is to them what this country would be if it was a permanent Democratic governorship."

"The big show is called ‘All Things Considered.' It's not ‘All Things Considered.' He's not wrong," Maher told his panel Friday night.

And he pointed out, for example, that of the 87 people working in editorial positions there, 87 are Democrats. "Even if you're a Democrat, you can't think this is good," Maher said.

Maher then knocked his "namesake" NPR CEO for her woke social media posts.

"She's a ‘Portlandia’ character," Maher quipped. "She says things like ‘I mean, sure, looting is counterproductive. But it’s founded on treating people's ancestors as private property.' I mean, c'mon man. A long time ago. She says 'I suffer with cis-White mobility privilege.' I mean it's kind of White woman who says she's Beyoncé's spirit animal."

"Real Time" host Bill Maher took swipes at NPR and its "'Portlandia' character" boss Katherine Maher following weeks of turmoil in the far-left newsroom.

While discussing right-leaning voters' refusal to back President Biden in the upcoming election, Maher pointed to the dramatic saga unfolding at NPR following the bombshell essay penned by ousted editor Uri Berliner, saying "NPR is to them what this country would be if it was a permanent Democratic governorship."

"The big show is called ‘All Things Considered.' It's not ‘All Things Considered.' He's not wrong," Maher told his panel Friday night.

And he pointed out, for example, that of the 87 people working in editorial positions there, 87 are Democrats. "Even if you're a Democrat, you can't think this is good," Maher said.

Maher then knocked his "namesake" NPR CEO for her woke social media posts.

"She's a ‘Portlandia’ character," Maher quipped. "She says things like ‘I mean, sure, looting is counterproductive. But it’s founded on treating people's ancestors as private property.' I mean, c'mon man. A long time ago. She says 'I suffer with cis-White mobility privilege.' I mean it's kind of White woman who says she's Beyoncé's spirit animal."
Look at the idiots that watch npr , moe is a prime example.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT