ADVERTISEMENT

Seems like Alcoholgerson

You were in a good conference? Let's see, out of that conference wvu, Louisville, Rutgers, Syracuse and Pitt got the call up to the P5, so I'm assuming those were the best programs. Collectively those programs haven't done squat since they were called up. Given that the best teams from that conference are fodder in the real FBS conferences, how do you consider that conference as being good?

Reactions: 30Kelly
You were in a good conference? Let's see, out of that conference wvu, Louisville, Rutgers, Syracuse and Pitt got the call up to the P5, so I'm assuming those were the best programs. Collectively those programs haven't done squat since they were called up. Given that the best teams from that conference are fodder in the real FBS conferences, how do you consider that conference as being good?
StrawMan2.jpg

Reactions: 30CAT
I guess that Miami, BC, & Va Tech were never members of the Big East?

CAT, being the crybaby beeyotch that he is, knows good and well the argument here is you guys were mediocre in the old Big East (yet here he is "liking" your post).

It wasn't until AFTER the conference diluted that you guys had one of your most successful eras in college football.

Now that you're back into a big boy conference without training wheels, you're back to mediocrity.

There is no coincidence to this pattern.

CAT, being the crybaby beeyotch that he is, knows good and well the argument here is you guys were mediocre in the old Big East (yet here he is "liking" your post).

It wasn't until AFTER the conference diluted that you guys had one of your most successful eras in college football.

Now that you're back into a big boy conference without training wheels, you're back to mediocrity.

There is no coincidence to this pattern.

1 championship in 10 years of crappy CUSA is not even reaching mediocrity.

Reactions: 30CAT
Ask Stoney. Your question applies to him in the way you quoted my response to Stoney.

God you're a degenerate.
Someone who is a fan of a team that's only won 1 CUSA championship in a decade of play wants to talk smack. That's cute

Someone who is a fan of a team that's only won 1 CUSA championship in a decade of play wants to talk smack. That's cute

So, you will take a raincheck on discussing WVu's string of successful years only after it became the Big Least?

It's cool man. I don't blame you.

So, you will take a raincheck on discussing WVu's string of successful years only after it became the Big Least?

It's cool man. I don't blame you.
Hold on, we had a championship in a 10 year period. So if you're saying we were just mediocre then by your own admission you're stating marshall has been mediocre in CUSA. But the way you all talk, you're world beaters

I read a post from a really smart guy one time where he pointed out that the only way wvu fans can avoid the pain of their P5 mediocrity is to constantly compare themselves to a G5 school. Man, that guy was insightful.

I read a post from a really smart guy one time where he pointed out that the only way wvu fans can avoid the pain of their P5 mediocrity is to constantly compare themselves to a G5 school. Man, that guy was insightful.

Is that why we are on their board? Is that why we offer them one and ones?

No WVU fans compare WVU to Marshall. You clowns come here running your mouths and we point out how stupid you are. It is that simple. Enjoy being mocked.

The part you guys always want to leave out is that it was our first game at the FBS level and we only had 60 scholarship players on that team, which showed in the 4th quarter. In reality that was a very young and inexperienced team, even Moss and Pennington were just sophomores and Pennington had redshirted the previous year meaning it was his first game action in 20 months. Those core guys, minus Moss, went 25-1 the next two seasons as they matured and got better along with adding depth with the higher scholarship limit at the FBS level. Again, you were very lucky to not play the Herd in 1998 and 1999. There's a reason wvu reneged on the deal to do a return trip to Huntington and changed the demand to all games in Morgantown.

Facts aren't your strong suit, but excuses sure are. A whole paragraph full of them.

Why would WVU have to buy out future home games to make room for Marshall if any of the games were to be played in Huntington?

You like researching things ... you should research this one a little better.

As was wvu's success. A direct result of the conference realignment. Prior to that you were mediocre most years.

Now you're back in a tough conference and back to mediocrity.

Coincidence? Hardly.

When did we ever have a schedule weaker than even ONE FCS school? Let alone 10-11 of them.

in 1988 you weren't even in a conference so yeah, there was nothing to dilute. Do you guys know anything about the program you support?

Oh, and 1993 was almost a quarter of a century ago in case you don't know anything about calendars either. 1993 is really the only legit season wvu has ever had.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT