ADVERTISEMENT

Seems like Alcoholgerson

Herd Fever

Junior
Sep 25, 2008
is settling for Quick fix JUCO recruits. Atleast when the new coach steps in next year, he will have a ton of scholarships to work with in the future

Fever, has Jovan Durante transferred to East Mississippi Junior College yet like you said he would before the bowl? I haven't heard if the news broke yet or not.

I mean, you are all over all things WVU, right? Any update would be appreciated. Thanks.

Fever, has Jovan Durante transferred to East Mississippi Junior College yet like you said he would before the bowl? I haven't heard if the news broke yet or not.

I mean, you are all over all things WVU, right? Any update would be appreciated. Thanks.
Plus he has moved on from WVU being forced to recruit 2 star guys to WVU is taking JC guys.

is settling for Quick fix JUCO recruits. Atleast when the new coach steps in next year, he will have a ton of scholarships to work with in the future

All American JUCO recruits ... I wouldn't call that "settling"
Name a P5 school with no JUCO's

Michigan University

I'd say quite a long list do not. tOSU, Alabama, etc.

They all have QB's too though. Holgs is still searching after the freebie in Geno (who he got from Doc). After all these years, the man hasn't found a kid and developed him.

Crest was the new saviour of WVu football till Holgs reassigned him to kickoff returns.

I'd say quite a long list do not. tOSU, Alabama, etc.

They all have QB's too though. Holgs is still searching after the freebie in Geno (who he got from Doc). After all these years, the man hasn't found a kid and developed him.

Crest was the new saviour of WVu football till Holgs reassigned him to kickoff returns.

I should have said ... "that, as a rule, don't take JUCOs"

There are only about 50 JUCO players that have received P5 offers this year, so it's a combination of need and how many are P5 prospects.

But, since you mentioned Alabama:
http://www.al.com/sports/index.ssf/2015/12/juco_prospects_set_to_sign_wit.html

And since you mentioned tOSU:
http://www.cleveland.com/osu/index.ssf/2016/01/jamar_king_a_three-star_juco_d.html

What else would you like to be wrong about today?

Reactions: countryroads89
I should have said ... "that, as a rule, don't take JUCOs"

There are only about 50 JUCO players that have received P5 offers this year, so it's a combination of need and how many are P5 prospects.

But, since you mentioned Alabama:
http://www.al.com/sports/index.ssf/2015/12/juco_prospects_set_to_sign_wit.html

And since you mentioned tOSU:
http://www.cleveland.com/osu/index.ssf/2016/01/jamar_king_a_three-star_juco_d.html

What else would you like to be wrong about today?

Wow, so each took one? You got me there. The big difference is, they probably won't ever contribute, whereas the JUCOs Holgs is bringing in will likely be the foundation of your team.

I don't think that will make sense to anyone who compares themselves to the likes of Alabama and tOSU.

Wow, so each took one? You got me there. The big difference is, they probably won't ever contribute, whereas the JUCOs Holgs is bringing in will likely be the foundation of your team.

I don't think that will make sense to anyone who compares themselves to the likes of Alabama and tOSU.
Lol. Backtrack much? Beeeeep beeeeeep beeeeeeep

Not sure Dana deserves such a lofty nickname/title....other WVU coaches could drink his little pretender ass right under the table!

Wrong again. Here's an article that shows Alabama has taken many...and two of them started on defense. And I believe one of them is on the pros now.
http://espn.go.com/colleges/alabama...tide-stars-use-juco-experiences-make-stronger

You are good at one thing....being wrong.

Alabama takes about 2 a year and the usually are starters or expected to start. Holgs is terrible at evaluating HS talent and is resorted to settling for JUCO kids

Oh, are the two morons questioning my fan hood? Simply because I called it Michigan University as opposed to The University of Michigan? I actually meant to post The Michigan University, as I typically do when talking to asshats from The Ohio State U.

Now, I can take this a step further if you desire, just to show each of us in our school attire. Shoot, I saw a picture of Cat standing beside Coach Huggy Bear (public photo on Facebook). Did Huggy grow about 6 extra inches? He looked to be about a foot taller than the self proclaimed 6 foot 1 inch Cat. Just curious, because surely nobody would lie like that on the internet, right?

Oh, are the two morons questioning my fan hood? Simply because I called it Michigan University as opposed to The University of Michigan? I actually meant to post The Michigan University, as I typically do when talking to asshats from The Ohio State U.

Now, I can take this a step further if you desire, just to show each of us in our school attire. Shoot, I saw a picture of Cat standing beside Coach Huggy Bear (public photo on Facebook). Did Huggy grow about 6 extra inches? He looked to be about a foot taller than the self proclaimed 6 foot 1 inch Cat. Just curious, because surely nobody would lie like that on the internet, right?

Once again after being made the fool that he is, MichiganTerd resorts to the personal information BS. Find some smack moron.

Reactions: 30CAT
self proclaimed 6 foot 1 inch Cat.

Well you are sadly mistaking or you have voices in your head feeding you BS.

And again, for the record....My Facebook page is no longer public. I didn't know it was. Yes, my ignorance, but it is now fixed. Nothing on my page is public and all photos are private and I gave/give no one permission to use them.

Just for the record.....

Anyway, he's not even close to being a "foot" taller than me. He's not half that much taller than me.

Who cares besides my stalkers? I couldn't care less if he's 3 feet taller than me.

Reactions: countryroads89
Alabama takes about 2 a year and the usually are starters or expected to start. Holgs is terrible at evaluating HS talent and is resorted to settling for JUCO kids
The JC offensive player of the year is "settling"? WVU quit recruiting HS talent?
Do you want to rethink all this and perhaps try again?

Reactions: 30CAT

You don't even want to start this kind of shit. I will unleash a fury of hell on you that you'll wish never happened. Capisce? [winking]

You don't even want to start this kind of shit. I will unleash a fury of hell on you that you'll wish never happened. Capisce? [winking]
Are you threatening me, Sarge? Surely if you truly know me, then you jest. I would laugh at you to your face, and strip off your ROTC medals.

Paul blart is watching? You going to peer over that engineer/architect table? (Which are really handy for paper football btw)

Internet toughguy alert.
Yeah, I'm the toughguy for responding to a twit that claims he'll unleash some fury on me. Perhaps if you knew some of these doughboys, you would be of a different opinion as to who's who.

Of course, you're just a moron, so there's that.

Yeah, I'm the toughguy for responding to a twit that claims he'll unleash some fury on me. Perhaps if you knew some of these doughboys, you would be of a different opinion as to who's who.

Of course, you're just a moron, so there's that.
Yeah. I am sure everyone needs to know who is who from a group of cyber ******s that hang out on multiple websites calling each other the horsemen. Such an imposing group.

Height smack? You done went full retard again.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT