ADVERTISEMENT

Reporter Asks Trump If he is being A Sore Loser

I don’t need proof. Biden has the election on his side. You are the ones that need proof and can’t provide it.

Then stop complaining while we track down these legions of reports of MASSIVE voter fraud. If they all prove bogus, then celebrate. Right now, we're busy compiling the reams of evidence. Evidence btw YOU can't find for species origins through evolution. Yet you believe that "fake news" 100% with absolutely no corroborating proof.

Oh you have proof? I've been waiting all day for those transitional forms of species from one to the next that proves evolution's origins for various species.

Wonder why you can't find that?

@NYC_Eer confused, dazed, and lost looking for evolutionary evidence of transmigrational species origins.
giphy.gif

• Haha
Reactions: Christian96
Then stop complaining while we track down these legions of reports of MASSIVE voter fraud. If they all prove bogus, then celebrate. Right now, we're busy compiling the reams of evidence. Evidence btw YOU can't find for species origins through evolution. Yet you believe that "fake news" 100% with absolutely no corroborating proof.

Oh you have proof? I've been waiting all day for those transitional forms of species from one to the next that proves evolution's origins for various species.

Wonder why you can't find that?

@NYC_Eer confused, dazed, and lost looking for evolutionary evidence of transmigrational species origins.
giphy.gif
Easy killer. 😂😂😉

How about you let me know when one of them doesn’t get dismissed, retracted or laughed out of court? Deal? It’s easy to make accusations for drunk fat and stupid people to lap up as fact, but in the court of law you need to actually have proof.

Sure thing skippy.

Glad you feel that historic black and hispanic low unemployment was taking it up the ass. I know that liberal white guys like yourself, don't want blacks or hispanics working. Hurts your welfare numbers.
Its not record low anymore. The last 3 years of the Obama adm had higher job growth than under Trump and Obama took over an economy that was trashed By Bush. Now Biden is taking over an economy that has been trashed by Trump. But thats what happens when you let The republicans run the show.

Its not record low anymore. The last 3 years of the Obama adm had higher job growth than under Trump and Obama took over an economy that was trashed By Bush. Now Biden is taking over an economy that has been trashed by Trump. But thats what happens when you let The republicans run the show.
That’s certainly one narrative.

Watch this.....

Hey @Jason Voorhees ....what did Democrats predict would happen to Obama's economy if Trump passed his largest tax cuts in history which they all voted against?

31228.jpg
they said those tax cuts would destroy Obama's raging economy atl.

Very good Jason! Now tell the board what actually happened to Obama's "raging" economy after Congress rejected the Democrats warnings and actually passed those largest tax cuts in history?

31228.jpg
Economy boomed atl...record job growth, record wage growth, record corporate profits, record stock market gains, record low unemployment (lowest ever for minorities and women) highest consumer confidence ever recorded...in fact it was so good we Leftists actually gave the credit to Obama...it was his economy by then! Everyone knows this atl, what's your point?

The fact YOU don't realize this Jason! You're here on this board talking about how Trump trashed our economy!!!!!

31228.jpg
atl, if you don't know by now I'm as uninformed as I am ignorant what else do I have to say to convince you?

giphy.gif

Last edited:
Completely dishonest but would not expect anything less from a dishonest dem. obama, marxist Obama, had the worst recovery since WW2. Probably pretty good for an affirmative action President. I vote present!

Reactions: atlkvb

Do you re-write history with pencils, crayons, markers? :joy:

You know, playing with statistics, Trump has created more jobs in the last 4 months than Obama did in his entire 8 years! See! I can post low intellect dribble as well!

Jason admires low intellect dribble, imitation is the sincerest form of flattery.

31228.jpg
Hey thanks @DvlDog4WVU! I appreciate that compliment.

Reactions: tOSUGrad90
If there is actually cheating going on, all we ask is for verified proof. Not some random poster saying there is cheating going on.

Right now, both sides don't trust the other side. All are waiting to see what Trump can find. If he actually finds something that can be held up in court, all would be fine with it. Otherwise, he is just acting like a sore loser...
Verified proof, as in Russia, Russia, Russia, I ask?

Have you purchased your cemetery plot yet since you are so prepared to die due to the recognition of your own mortality? You realize how little time you have left correct?

I have prepared my Will. Thanks for asking. No, I haven’t purchased a cemetery plot. I’ll wait and see where my parents are buried and maybe purchase a plot beside them. Most likely I’ll be cremated and won’t need a plot.

I have prepared my Will. Thanks for asking. No, I haven’t purchased a cemetery plot. I’ll wait and see where my parents are buried and maybe purchase a plot beside them. Most likely I’ll be cremated and won’t need a plot.

Good for you country. However if I were you, I'd make sure that's settled before the end of the week. A person certain of their own mortality MUST be preparing for the end. You do realize whatever time you have left is not guaranteed? You could check out tomorrow, and of course that would be in perfect agreement with your own sense of mortality.

What is incongruous though, is you planning to stay alive! 🤔 That is not the mental complicity of a person comfortable with the finality of mortality. How do you live with yourself?

Mortality definition, the state or condition of being subject to death; mortal character, nature, or existence.

Mortal means "fatal" country, and fatal means "death". Why are you planning to remain alive when by your own admission you are comfortable with your imminent mortality?

Explain?

Good for you country. However if I were you, I'd make sure that's settled before the end of the week. A person certain of their own mortality MUST be preparing for the end. You do realize whatever time you have left is not guaranteed? You could check out tomorrow, and of course that would be in perfect agreement with your own sense of mortality.

What is incongruous though, is you planning to stay alive! 🤔 That is not the mental complicity of a person comfortable with the finality of mortality. How do you live with yourself?

Mortality definition, the state or condition of being subject to death; mortal character, nature, or existence.

Mortal means "fatal" country, and fatal means "death". Why are you planning to remain alive when by your own admission you are comfortable with your imminent mortality?

Explain?

I believe you are one of the dumbest people I have ever encountered. I really feel sorry for you.

There you go again, playing your typical schtick. You can’t accept that someone is so much more intelligent than you that they have embarrassed you, so you attempt to change the argument. I never used the word imminent. I did use the word mortality. You and I are both mortal and according to my beliefs, when the two of us die, we will no longer exist. No heaven, no hell. If you need to believe a fairy tale to deal with your mortality, knock yourself out.

I believe you are one of the dumbest people I have ever encountered. I really feel sorry for you.

There you go again, playing your typical schtick. You can’t accept that someone is so much more intelligent than you that they have embarrassed you, so you attempt to change the argument. I never used the word imminent. I did use the word mortality. You and I are both mortal and according to my beliefs, when the two of us die, we will no longer exist. No heaven, no hell. If you need to believe a fairy tale to deal with your mortality, knock yourself out.

I simply characterized what you were bragging about country. I do not believe in my own mortality. What you characterize about my Faith obviates mortality because I believe in my immortality promised by my Savior through whom I am assured of this. I do believe there is a Heaven and a Hell which both contain immortal Souls.

Therefore I do not "fear" Death, as it does not represent a fatalistic end to my existence as you obviously believe it does to your own. I haven't called you any names, nor dismissed your thought process. I've simply illuminated it and now I'm contrasting it to my own Faith.

I guarantee you 100% we both cannot be right. Are you sure you are?

I simply characterized what you were bragging about country. I do not believe in my own mortality. What you characterize about my Faith obviates mortality because I believe in my immortality promised by my Savior through whom I am assured of this. I do believe there is a Heaven and a Hell which both contain immortal Souls.

Therefore I do not "fear" Death, as it does not represent a fatalistic end to my existence as you obviously believe it does to your own. I haven't called you any names, nor dismissed your thought process. I've simply illuminated it and now I'm contrasting it to my own Faith.

I guarantee you 100% we both cannot be right. Are you sure you are?

I am, thanks for asking. I respect my belief system much more than yours, as you simply have no honor for your word. Your word is meaningless and you cannot be trusted.

I am, thanks for asking. I respect my belief system much more than yours, as you simply have no honor for your word. Your word is meaningless and you cannot be trusted.

We are equal then country. We both cannot be trusted as I am no less honorable than you. I respect what you believe and I do not call you names or make fun of it. I also know if I am correct about my own immortality, which I believe 100% I am, then by definition you are incorrect. If I am wrong, then when I die all the promises made to me by Christ will have no meaning, and I will become mortal just as you are.

I will live my Life without fear of Death however, not preparing to die because I know Christ has overcome Death. I will live forever with him. I will not die, in fact I cannot die because I am saved by Christ!

You cannot say that. So when you die without Christ, you will not be with Christ. You will have Spiritual Death, and that is sad because you are promised immortality by Christ yet you reject it.

Carry on.

Pooooooooooooor kuntry

What did Christ admonish us to do about the lost? Are we not to have pity for them and Pray for their lost Souls? That's how I handle country. I give country the good news of Salvation (so country is without excuse) then Pray for another lost Soul, but dust my feet off and move on.

I am only called to be a witness to the Truth, not "force" those opposed to it to accept it.

What did Christ admonish us to do about the lost? Are we not to have pity for them and Pray for their lost Souls? That's how I handle country. I give country the good news of Salvation (so country is without excuse) then Pray for another lost Soul, but dust my feet off and move on.

I am only called to be a witness to the Truth, not "force" those opposed to it to accept it.
I tell my unbelieving friends, "I personally have never seen a penguin, so why should I believe they are real?"

• Haha

Save your breath. I have already told you I have read the Bible, cover to cover, twice and many other parts numerous times.

Save your breath. I have already told you I have read the Bible, cover to cover, twice and many other parts numerous times.

Great country, read it again. You missed its most important message if you reject Christ.

I’ve never seen Mars. Do I believe it exists? Yes.
I’ve never seen Bigfoot. Do I believe it exists?
No.
Do you believe in karma? Like what forces are there to enforce karma? And if you believe in those forces you must believe there is a higher source.
EmkZIKgXIAAIqVr

• Haha
I’ve never seen Mars. Do I believe it exists? Yes.
I’ve never seen Bigfoot. Do I believe it exists?
No.

I've never seen you tell the Truth. Do I believe it's possible with you?

No.

Last edited:

The other day I respectfully asked you to point out for me (us) a couple of the "contradictions" you claim exist in Almighty God's Holy word as read in the Bible. Now you're claiming to have read it "cover-to-cover" so I'd imagine that'd be a pretty easy thing for you to point out?

Why didn't you?

Last edited:
The other day I respectfully asked you to point for me (us) a couple of the "contradictions" you claim exist in Almighty God's Holy word as read in the Bible. Now you're claiming to have read it "cover-to-cover" so I'd imagine that'd be a pretty easy thing for you to point out?

Why didn't you?
Short answer

@countryroads89 ”no. Atl, Chris. I won’t explain that. I’m a bigot and run circles around your questions. Hahaha! Stupid Trumpers! I fooled them again!”

That pretty well sums up a country post. That's actually pretty damn good matter of fact!
I asked the board atheists to explain where their morality comes from, if they believe in objective or subjective morality.

Guess what..

I asked the board atheists to explain where their morality comes from, if they believe in objective or subjective morality.

Guess what..

Oh trust me, I've had my rendezvous with them on this and many matters of our Faith. It's part of the reason why they all have me on "ignore", or at least refuse direct discussion with me on these matters...except of course to call me some sort of Christian nut case.

I'm actually disappointed when it doesn't devolve into that. Makes me feel maybe they heard something I said that made 'em go ....hmmmmmmmm?????????? 🤔

Last edited:
Reactions: Christian96
Oh trust me, I've had my rendezvous with them on this and many matters of our Faith. It's part of the reason why they all have me on "ignore", or at least refuse direct discussion with me on these matters...except of course to call me some sort of Christian nut case.

I'm actually disappointed when it doesn't devolve into that. Makes me feel maybe they heard something I said that made 'em go ....hmmmmmmmm?????????? 🤔
I have been disappointed by them so far.

I expected better refutation from these educated gender gap studies plebs.

• Haha
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT