ADVERTISEMENT

Reporter Asks Trump If he is being A Sore Loser

No he is pissed because the election was stolen with blatant cheating going on. If this is not challenged the people will have no trust in any election going forward you can’t let 4 corrupt cities undermine the integrity of our elections.

• Haha
Reactions: moe
No he is pissed because the election was stolen with blatant cheating going on. If this is not challenged the people will have no trust in any election going forward you can’t let 4 corrupt cities undermine the integrity of our elections.

If there is actually cheating going on, all we ask is for verified proof. Not some random poster saying there is cheating going on.

Right now, both sides don't trust the other side. All are waiting to see what Trump can find. If he actually finds something that can be held up in court, all would be fine with it. Otherwise, he is just acting like a sore loser...

Acosta. 😂😂😂. No wonder. Posterchild for TDS. Trump shouldn’t tell them anything. Let legal teams hash it out

If there is actually cheating going on, all we ask is for verified proof. Not some random poster saying there is cheating going on.

Right now, both sides don't trust the other side. All are waiting to see what Trump can find. If he actually finds something that can be held up in court, all would be fine with it. Otherwise, he is just acting like a sore loser...
And there is going to be an investigation. It will probably show that there was some but that the inner city thugs covered their tracks fairly well.

What a dumb question. Was Al Gore being a sore loser in 2000? He didn't concede until early December. Would Biden have been a sore loser if he were behind and taken Hillary's advice?

He has a right to allow the process to play out legally and properly. Our elections are the foundation of our country and we must demand that the process is followed through and that all laws are followed.

Reactions: Airport
What a dumb question. Was Al Gore being a sore loser in 2000? He didn't concede until early December. Would Biden have been a sore loser if he were behind and taken Hillary's advice?

He has a right to allow the process to play out legally and properly. Our elections are the foundation of our country and we must demand that the process is followed through and that all laws are followed.
Libtards are just scared to death that they will get caught. That’s the bottom line.

Reactions: BigC

The Gore/Bush election winner wasn't declared until December at which time Gore publicly conceded. I'll be shocked if Trump concedes at any point.

200.gif

The Gore/Bush election winner wasn't declared until after the legal process played out, at which time Gore publicly conceded. I'll be shocked if Trump concedes at any point.

200.gif

FIFY

lol The 2020 election winner has been declared. Trump is the only one holding things up now not the SCOTUS. There is no similarity between the two events except for both being POTUS elections.
No it hasn’t. Lol

The Gore/Bush election winner wasn't declared until December at which time Gore publicly conceded. I'll be shocked if Trump concedes at any point.

200.gif
Of course he conceded, it was over. I have no doubt that if there's a recount and Trump loses, or loses any of his challenges, he will concede, just like Gore the Fatty did.,

lol The 2020 election winner has been declared. Trump is the only one holding things up now not the SCOTUS. There is no similarity between the two events except for both being POTUS elections.
That’s the media that called it..

230.jpg
Who am I kidding. I’m desperate to troll anyone on this site.

Actually NONE of the lawsuits that have been filed to date have anything to do w/ any illegal ballots cast. They are all based on how the votes were counted and none can change the fact that Trump is down 45k votes in PA. These lawsuits are simply to cast doubt on the election itself.

Reactions: Jason Voorhees
That’s the media that called it..

230.jpg
Who am I kidding. I’m desperate to troll anyone on this site.
The media always calls it. It's surely not Trump's call. States will certify their elections when they are done counting and all is in order but must be done by 12/12 I believe.

The media always calls it. It's surely not Trump's call. States will certify their elections when they are done counting and all is in order but must be done by 12/12 I believe.
Oh yes. The completely non biased MSM.

Last I checked they have no business making these premature calls. MSNBC did it early on Saturday before more than half the states were done counting.

I think you should wait to see how this goes through, or even if the allegations go to the Supreme Court.

There is no President-elect yet.

Last I checked they have no business making these premature calls. MSNBC did it early on Saturday before more than half the states were done counting.

I think you should wait to see how this goes through, or even if the allegations go to the Supreme Court.

So, the MSM is biased. Understood. Where do you get your unbiased info from?

You (and Trump) can deny reality but you can't change it. Joe Biden is the President-elect of the U.S. I haven't even heard a wild theory as to how Trump could win. Throw out the ballots that arrived in PA after election day, even though they were postmarked by election day, and you still can't win PA even if every vote that gets thrown out was a vote for Joe. Trump is behind in PA by more votes than what came in "late". I'm sure there are some nickel dimer procedural complaints in GA and AZ (or maybe not) but complaints aren't votes. You all got nothing.

You (and Trump) can deny reality but you can't change it. Joe Biden is the President-elect of the U.S. I haven't even heard a wild theory as to how Trump could win. Throw out the ballots that arrived in PA after election day, even though they were postmarked by election day, and you still can't win PA even if every vote that gets thrown out was a vote for Joe. Trump is behind in PA by more votes than what came in "late". I'm sure there are some nickel dimer procedural complaints in GA and AZ (or maybe not) but complaints aren't votes. You all got nothing.
😂😂

Pennsylvania’s three day extension of the mail in ballot deadline was very unconstitutional. It was unconstitutional to not let Republican observers in to witness the ballot counting.

You can stay in denial all you want. It won’t change the outcome if, when the Supreme Court in PN gets involved.

You can stay in denial about this whole process. It’s being looked at.

We can tell.
Yes. You’re that dumb moe.

Here’s the brilliance that the left has bred.

Pennsylvania’s three day extension of the mail in ballot deadline was very unconstitutional. It was unconstitutional to not let Republican observers in to witness the ballot counting.

You can stay in denial all you want. It won’t change the outcome if, when the Supreme Court in PN gets involved.

You can stay in denial about this whole process. It’s being looked at.

Yes. You’re that dumb moe.

Here’s the brilliance that the left has bred.
Sounds good. Trump should be re-elected soon then. Congrats.

• Haha
Reactions: McLean.Mountaineer
I didn't ask what you watch. Where do you get your info from that isn't unbiased.

Btw...local news is also MSM.

Are you asking this authentically or for entertainment purposes? Hopefully for Entertainment purposes. You don't honestly believe A) YOU WILL GET AN ANSWER. B) You honestly aren't expecting the answer to be: New Yorker Economist NYT. BBC News CNN NPR or an objective or semi objective college educated or more equivalent publication?

I didn't ask what you watch. Where do you get your info from that isn't unbiased.

Btw...local news is also MSM.
I listen to Joe Rogan and Ben Shapiro.

I don’t watch the main news channels, FOX, CNBC, MSNBC, CNN.

I listen to Joe Rogan and Ben Shapiro.

I don’t watch the main news channels, FOX, CNBC, MSNBC, CNN.
OK. Did you listen to the Alex Jones interview that Rogan did, and if so do you believe what Alex Jones had to say? Or do you believe in Alex Jones in general?

It's no wonder you're low-info. Shapiro is a total moron and distributor of disinformation.
If that’s your opinion, then so be it.

Maybe I should listen to Bill Maher, W. Kamau Bell, Rachel Maddow, and more? Guess their non biased, anti-American rhetoric is more informed than a Harvard Law grad and a very popular podcaster?

Where have I been.

Let’s all hug it.
OK. Did you listen to the Alex Jones interview that Rogan did, and if so do you believe what Alex Jones had to say? Or do you believe in Alex Jones in general?
i hate Alex jones.

I’m a big believer in waiting for the real facts to come out before an official President-elect.

Maybe I should listen to Bill Maher, W. Kamau Bell, Rachel Maddow, and more? Guess their non biased, anti-American rhetoric is more informed than a Harvard Law grad and a very popular podcaster?

Where have I been.

Let’s all hug it.

i hate Alex jones.

I’m a big believer in waiting for the real facts to come out before an official President-elect.
Try to find the news somewhere and make up your mind. Don't let those people or any commentator sway your thinking.

Try to find the news somewhere and make up your mind. Don't let those people or any commentator sway your thinking.
i listen to everyone. I watched CNN for a very long while up until the 2016 election. Then fox. Couldn’t take it anymore. So I quit watching and moved to podcasts.

Um you’re wrong about several issues. Fox called AZ before MSNBC did. LOL!

MSNBC criteria for calling each state was it had to be 99.5% confidence before they would call it.

None of this will go to SCOTUS. LMAO!

Biden is President Elect.

Now, quit your crying, bitch.

Actually NONE of the lawsuits that have been filed to date have anything to do w/ any illegal ballots cast. They are all based on how the votes were counted and none can change the fact that Trump is down 45k votes in PA. These lawsuits are simply to cast doubt on the election itself.

Having a tough time trying to find transitional forms in the fossil records huh? Want a tip?

(lean in closer to your monitor so you can hear me whispering)

"They don't exist"

Um you’re wrong about several issues. Fox called AZ before MSNBC did. LOL!

MSNBC criteria for calling each state was it had to be 99.5% confidence before they would call it.

None of this will go to SCOTUS. LMAO!

Biden is President Elect.

Now, quit your crying, bitch.

Hey country knowing you are comfortable with your mortality, when do you expect to die?

"Blatant" = obvious.

Ok, so where's the factual proof or evidence? I'd love to see something other than what someone wrote on a post-it note or what someone posted on Twitter.

Where have I been.

Let’s all hug it.

i hate Alex jones.

I don't have a problem w/ Joe Rogan, but if you think he isn't biased then our definition of bias is different. Same w/ Shapiro. I'm sure he's a smart guy, but anyone that worked for Breitbart is far from unbiased. They may not be MSM, because they don't have TV shows, but podcasts and Spotify as pretty mainstream these days. And they certainly are biased. So, when you listen to those guys the argument that people on the other side only listen to biased MSM loses a bit of its bite.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT