ADVERTISEMENT

Please tell me that Republicans are embarrassed by Greene, Perry, etc….

1. I never said talking about homosexuality "f*cks kids up". I said that schools are not the place for it. Kids are being f**ked up because of a lot of things.

2. I said my teachers never talked about it. We never asked about it. Did we have gays in my graduating class? Absolutely. None of anyone's business, though. They didn't force it on me, I didn't force my being straight on them.

Can you explain to me why you think it is the job of an elementary/history/english/math teacher to talk to kids about sexuality? Are they experts in the field? Are you hoping that they sway kids opinions to match their own personal opinion (be careful with your answer)? Do they read from a government-mandated script? I don't understand how you think this can be a good thing.
I apologize for thinking you were referencing ALL teachers.
I think it is the job of teachers to teach understanding and tolerance, because those are two vital things one needs to be a good citizen, imo. America is for all of us. Learning perspective and allowing students to feel comfortable is essential for teachers to enhance development. It isnt just names and dates, education….real learning is more complex.

The bill wasnt introduced to fix a problem, it was introduced to get bitches like you all riled up. Show me where “grooming” is an issue
Why are you getting mad at me because the liberal sect of society lost their minds over not being allowed to groom children. They clearly have an issue with it. There are notable figures all around yelling “gay” over social media in protest to not being able to groom children. Libs of TikTok is a great example of how pervasive it is.

Because it is not a problem that needed addressed - teachers “pushing” homosexuality on k-3rd students, if it exists at all, should be a matter of firing a teacher. Outlawing books that make mention of homosexuality as it pertains to tolerance? Anyone that wants that done, thinks homosexuality is wrong, plain and simple. It is a foolish law

It says nothing about those things. What have you been reading? It isn't the job of teachers/government to teach our children about sexuality, gender identity...etc. Especially to children that age. That is the job of PARENTS.

It's definitely NOT foolish law.

It would be no different if conservative teachers taught the biological, scientific fact that there are only two genders.

Male and female.

Would you be cool with that?

It says nothing about those things. What have you been reading? It isn't the job of teachers/government to teach our children about sexuality, gender identity...etc. Especially to children that age. That is the job of PARENTS.

It would be no different if conservative teachers taught the biological, scientific fact that there are only two genders.

Male and female.

Or if conservative teachers started teaching about God….oops…liberals fought that and got rid of that decades ago. Nevermind.

Reactions: lenny4wvu and 30CAT
So…..there wasnt a plan researched and discussed amongst senior officials to have Pence delay the certification?
Yes, not an insurrection. I was and am fine using and availing yourself of every available LEGAL means at your disposal.

This isn’t an insurrection.
Trump didnt call for Pence to do exactly that at the rally prior to the SAME CROWD going over to delay the certification themselves?

There are mechanisms in place that are legal to do that. Why are you against our legal processes?
Trump and all you fvcking babies are still claiming election fraud, with NO EVIDENCE, and claiming our democracy is already compromised?
I haven’t seen direct evidence. I have seen an overwhelming amount of data anomalies that deserved looking into that weren’t as courts were and still are refusing to hear them.
And none of this is a threat to our democracy and our Constitutional processes?
No.

Reactions: 30CAT
Why are you getting mad at me because the liberal sect of society lost their minds over not being allowed to groom children. They clearly have an issue with it. There are notable figures all around yelling “gay” over social media in protest to not being able to groom children. Libs of TikTok is a great example of how pervasive it is.
The idea of “grooming children” is as ridiculous as the bathroom danger bullshit — you guys are exhausting. It is just surprising that Republicans turn to more legislation, more regulations, more spending to fix another nonproblem. Those reps sure know how to play to the conservative and their frightened, fragile, and bitter frame of mind.
Trump has proven you guys will allow anything as long as they attack those mean liberals.

Or if conservative teachers started teaching about God….oops…liberals fought that and got rid of that decades ago. Nevermind.
Hey, dont look now, but schools all over the nation teach about God. Literally ALL OF THEM, and there has never been legislation that addresses teachers “grooming” students to believe in God by mentioning God in instruction.

I think it is the job of teachers to teach understanding and tolerance, because those are two vital things one needs to be a good citizen, imo. America is for all of us. Learning perspective and allowing students to feel comfortable is essential for teachers to enhance development. It isnt just names and dates, education….real learning is more complex.
Schools were not designed to "educate" on sexuality. That's the job of parenting. PERIOD. And before you think anything else (and everyone will back me up on this), I'm a huge proponent of public schools and teacher unions. I've gotten in to many an argument defending public school teachers and their right to unionize. But I will staunchly oppose the teaching of "sexuality" in public school classrooms (except health class, then maybe), because my child's history teacher should be teaching about World War II, the Cold War, etc. Not how everyone should applaud Johnny for wanting to be Joannie and use the girls restroom and isn't allowed to try out for the girls basketball team.

The idea of “grooming children” is as ridiculous as the bathroom danger bullshit — you guys are exhausting. It is just surprising that Republicans turn to more legislation, more regulations, more spending to fix another nonproblem. Those reps sure know how to play to the conservative and their frightened, fragile, and bitter frame of mind.
Trump has proven you guys will allow anything as long as they attack those mean liberals.

There are several transgender women assaulting women in restrooms. Do you just turn a blind eye?

Male and female.

Nope, because that teacher would be an idiot.

Schools were not designed to "educate" on sexuality. That's the job of parenting. PERIOD. And before you think anything else (and everyone will back me up on this), I'm a huge proponent of public schools and teacher unions. I've gotten in to many an argument defending public school teachers and their right to unionize. But I will staunchly oppose the teaching of "sexuality" in public school classrooms (except health class, then maybe), because my child's history teacher should be teaching about World War II, the Cold War, etc. Not how everyone should applaud Johnny for wanting to be Joannie and use the girls restroom and isn't allowed to try out for the girls basketball team.
And in a WW 2 lesson wouldnt address the social constructs of Nazi Germany on homosexuality, and how absolutism and intolerance led to the industrial extermination of 11 million people?

And in a WW 2 lesson wouldnt address the social constructs of Nazi Germany on homosexuality, and how absolutism and intolerance led to the industrial extermination of 11 million people?
The teacher should cover the Nazi ideology of WHY they were against homosexuality (ex. Nazis wanted Germans to birth more Germans, gays couldn't/wouldn't). If the teacher then speaks up and proclaims personal opinions, then that is getting away from instruction and in to OPINION.

The job of teachers is not to provide their opinion as factual. Their job is to present the evidence to students with instruction and have the students come to their final conclusion. That is how Socrates started the profession. And even he admitted that sometimes the student will come to the wrong conclusion, but if they defend their conclusion to the fullest then that is that student's answer.

Talk about stretching things lol. We are talking about direct lessons on the religion and beliefs in God.
I couldnt teach the Crusades, the Moor invasion of Spain, or the structure of a monarchy without addressing religion and beliefs in God

We disagree on the role of teachers then. Teaching morality is not your role. That’s mine, as a parent. I don’t teach my kids to be tolerant, quite the opposite. I teach my daughters to be respectful, but recognize and develop their own moral right and wrong and stand their ground to protect what they believe. On more than one occasion I’ve corrected teachers on their role with respect to my children.

You’re exceeding the curriculum and if that kind of shit is in there? It needs to come out. You all should be limited to STEM and leave humanities to being electives at the discretion of parents, if, they choose. I’m having a lot of fun correcting the record and having my children write to the correct history.

Reactions: roadtrasheer
The teacher should cover the Nazi ideology of WHY they were against homosexuality (ex. Nazis wanted Germans to birth more Germans, gays couldn't/wouldn't). If the teacher then speaks up and proclaims personal opinions, then that is getting away from instruction and in to OPINION.

The job of teachers is not to provide their opinion as factual. Their job is to present the evidence to students with instruction and have the students come to their final conclusion. That is how Socrates started the profession. And even he admitted that sometimes the student will come to the wrong conclusion, but if they defend their conclusion to the fullest then that is that student's answer.
And that legislation doesnt specify opinion

We’re responding to the world you all created. I get it. It was a lot more fun when we stuck to our principles. Well, times, they have changed. I’m for fighting Marxist ideology on every front and by every legal means necessary.

We disagree on the role of teachers then. Teaching morality is not your role. That’s mine, as a parent. I don’t teach my kids to be tolerant, quite the opposite. I teach my daughters to be respectful, but recognize and develop their own moral right and wrong and stand their ground to protect what they believe. On more than one occasion I’ve corrected teachers on their role with respect to my children.

You’re exceeding the curriculum and if that kind of shit is in there? It needs to come out. You all should be limited to STEM and leave humanities to being electives at the discretion of parents, if, they choose. I’m having a lot of fun correcting the record and having my children write to the correct history.
Teachers are teaching a class, not JUST your child, and are responsible for the well being and safe development of ALL students, not just yours.

• Haha
Reactions: wvu2007
We’re responding to the world you all created. I get it. It was a lot more fun when we stuck to our principles. Well, times, they have changed. I’m for fighting Marxist ideology on every front and by every legal means necessary.
At least you admit you threw the baby out with the bathwater…..i have no doubt you are justified in doing so, i cant imagine you ever thinking you are wrong in any situation.

Teachers are teaching a class, not JUST your child, and are responsible for the well being and safe development of ALL students, not just yours.
A teacher's opinion on how things SHOULD be is not factual and is not teaching. Again, teaching is the presentation of factual evidence and leading students to come up with their answer/response. A teacher should not TELL students what they should think/feel/do. Students should get that from their parents.

Liz Cheney, Romney and a few others are all that's left from anything I liked about the party. And they're outcasts and all alone at this point. The rest of these fvkrs are going down in flames much like biff is now.
All RINO's.... You need to read something beside MSM regarding 2022 elections

Reactions: 30CAT
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT