ADVERTISEMENT

Olive Branch

Why not push to stop the Russian women coming over here and spitting out babies in Florida? But that is still not following the constitution.
Or Chinese. The focus was on combatting the cartels though.

In the budget, released Monday, Mr. Trump says he backs the current mostly voluntary version of E-Verify. Voluntary.....hahaahahahahahahaha
Bud, I don’t know what to tell you, I’m for E-Verify. I don’t agree with exploiting minorities through indentured servitude. I don’t support human trafficking by the cartels, Russian mobs, Chinese triads, or Japanese Yakuza. The insistence by the left for unfettered immigration fuels modern day slavery into the US. It’s disgusting.

Reactions: wvjeff
Bud, I don’t know what to tell you, I’m for E-Verify. I don’t agree with exploiting minorities through indentured servitude. I don’t support human trafficking by the cartels, Russian mobs, Chinese triads, or Japanese Yakuza. The insistence by the left for unfettered immigration fuels modern day slavery into the US. It’s disgusting.
The left is partially to blame but so is the right........they want big business to have the cheap labor......everything needs fixed.

You support the Maga Mob, though. It’s expected.

Appalachia, Enlisted, Online Degree/Certification, Average Government Contracting Position in DC/NVA surrounded and encompassed by non commissioned and Ivy League or other top tier one alums.

you should be more astute to your surroundings and assimilate to the upgraded culture and frequency - not reverting back to your dysfunctional tribalism roots.

You support the Maga Mob, though. It’s expected.

Appalachia, Enlisted, Online Degree/Certification, Average Government Contracting Position in DC/NVA surrounded and encompassed by non commissioned and Ivy League or other top tier one alums.

you should be more astute to your surroundings and assimilate to the upgraded culture and frequency - not reverting back to your dysfunctional tribalism roots.
So, you’re in support human trafficking? Ok. Bold declaration on your part.

So, you’re in support human trafficking? Ok. Bold declaration on your part.

Again. I don’t lump you into the same deplorable unethical obscurity group association as I do with Dave or Tar Heel. I do think you possess integrity. However, It’s my opinion you have a deficiency if you’re able to champion the justices of mentioned discriminated (Trafficking Russian Mob, Etc ) yet unable to discern your role in enabling MAGA and Current Political GOP obstruction of our Democracy.

here’s an analogy :

Youre essentially an old kgb goon in Putin’s initial couple years of transforming Russia’s democracy in its infancy who looked the other way as journalists, political rivals, and media were diminished, killed, or jailed as Putin attempted to reverse the democratic process transforming into an Authoritative State Government.

yet, you’re championing the voices of others, yet complicit in this moment as Trump attempts to emulate Putin’s course.

Again, I think you’re a product of yours own narrowness and education, than the Maga monkeys who encompass this board .

Last edited:
you should be embarrassed.....Newsmax shouldn't be your go to......
SCOTUS may agree with that premise. But they may ask why it wan't brought up before the election. They will not reverse the election......that is 0% chance
like why the GOP will not push for e-verify? Or when a child is born, it's on it's own. Be damned if that family needs assistance or the child needs healthcare. But they do hope it grows up to be a soldier so they can send him/her to die somewhere. The GOP is for one thing.....Business.
So you believe in anchor babies? Illegal immigrants coming to America pregnant to gain automatic citizenship? The GOP is for business and creating jobs. Ever seen a poor man create a job? Which party is typically starting wars? You’re sadly very misinformed son.

as for the SCOTUS? It was brought up before the election. It was already a law they broke

Last edited:
So you believe in anchor babies? Illegal immigrants coming to America pregnant to gain automatic citizenship? The GOP is for business and creating jobs. Ever seen a poor man create a job? Which party is typically starting wars? You’re sadly very misinformed son.

as for the SCOTUS? It was brought up before the election. It was already a law they broke
anchor babies or whatever you call them......the Constitution says if you are born here, you are a citizen....period. I thought you righties hugged the Constitution....that's right, when it fits your narrative. Let the GOP push for e-verify...won't happen. You are sadly informed son.

anchor babies or whatever you call them......the Constitution says if you are born here, you are a citizen....period. I thought you righties hugged the Constitution....that's right, when it fits your narrative. Let the GOP push for e-verify...won't happen. You are sadly informed son.
Yeah for legal immigrants

That's fine. The illegal parents aren't.

Reactions: WVU80ate
Idiot. Attempt objective moderation and assimilate to ethical standards for the first time in your obscure life. If you’re not capable, resign.
And here comes the cancel culture. Moderator disagrees with your stance and you demand he resigns. **** you and your ideology

All hate groups need to be eradicated.....if you preach violence, you need to be put out of your misery.

Eradicated how? By whom?

This is why the left is so disliked by people with religious beliefs and Constitutional understanding. They always want to circumvent the Constitution and the freedoms it affords. According to you, if YOU dislike what another is saying, because of what you FEEL, they deserve to be "eradicated". You know who else held these beliefs? Take a trip back in time to the 1930's to find out.

The first amendment freedom of speech is there for a reason. Because you dislike what someone else says doesn't give you or the government the right to deny the person that right. You claim you want peaceful discourse but only as long as what is being said is agreeable to you.

You simply cannot "eradicate" hate. Hate's an emotion. That doesn't stop the left from trying though. They'll continue brainwashing children through the public school system into believing anything and everything is acceptable except religious beliefs (that makes you a bigot and supremacist of some shape or form). Pretty soon, we'll get to the point where people will be afraid to ever speak their mind for fear Big Brother will "eradicate" them - just as Jeff hopes will happen sooner rather than later.

Reactions: atlkvb and WVU80ate
Idiot. Attempt objective moderation and assimilate to ethical standards for the first time in your obscure life. If you’re not capable, resign.

McLean can't win a debate on the issues. He and the left know this. The people simply don't support their views anymore. That's why the name calling. They have to take it to identity politics. They have to try to demonize the person because they can't win the day on the issues.

If you disagree with them, then that makes you a ___________________________________ (you fill in the blank with the appropriate term du jour). It helps them feel better and sleep better believing they are somehow superior to you when in fact, deep down, they truly know it's just a ruse.

Eradicated how? By whom?

This is why the left is so disliked by people with religious beliefs and Constitutional understanding. They always want to circumvent the Constitution and the freedoms it affords. According to you, if YOU dislike what another is saying, because of what you FEEL, they deserve to be "eradicated". You know who else held these beliefs? Take a trip back in time to the 1930's to find out.

The first amendment freedom of speech is there for a reason. Because you dislike what someone else says doesn't give you or the government the right to deny the person that right. You claim you want peaceful discourse but only as long as what is being said is agreeable to you.

You simply cannot "eradicate" hate. Hate's an emotion. That doesn't stop the left from trying though. They'll continue brainwashing children through the public school system into believing anything and everything is acceptable except religious beliefs (that makes you a bigot and supremacist of some shape or form). Pretty soon, we'll get to the point where people will be afraid to ever speak their mind for fear Big Brother will "eradicate" them - just as Jeff hopes will happen sooner rather than later.

You really sound like you are arguing to be able to hate and commit hate crimes and continue harassment, threats and violence, bigotry and discrimination. You may not be arguing for that but that is certainly what it sounds like.

You really sound like you are arguing to be able to hate and commit hate crimes and continue harassment, threats and violence, bigotry and discrimination. You may not be arguing for that but that is certainly what it sounds like.
like what happened in Seattle, Baltimore, NY, and Minneapolis? All those people who were rioting, burning, looting, harassing and making threats and acting on violence? All those antifa and BLM groups discriminating against people of differing opinions and ideology? Oh wait,...those were liberals in democrat controlled cities. Nevermind

Well, it’s all certainly protected speech, so, arguing against it, is kind of arguing against the constitution. Hate speech is protected.

The “Olive Branch” was offered with no recognition of the cheating that stole the election. Or any remedy for it. And no apology for the self righteous gloating that accompanied an ill gotten gain. And so in this thread who starts the name calling again? KAZZ of course.

Well, get ready for higher taxes and uncontrollable border crossings. Just remember when those 1.2 million migrants per year give you or your parents the virus, that is what you voted for. Same thing when that migrant is ahead of you for ICU care.

So go live in Portland or LA or Minneapolis and enjoy your safety or just stfu. But the olive branch is covered with dung and like Biden can never be accepted.
That’s because there was no cheating that impacted the election. “Attorney General William Barr declared Tuesday the U.S. Justice Department has uncovered no evidence of widespread voter fraud that could change the outcome of the 2020 election.”

Is that fake news? Is Barr a never-Trumper? Do you have some alternate facts?

To hate? Sure. People should be free to FEEL however they want.

To take those behaviors into action - No. There are laws on the books, and have been for centuries, against people who indiscriminately use violence to further their views. However, no one, not even a government, can censor nor eliminate someone's beliefs; they can only take action AFTER the deed has been done.

Eradicated how? By whom?

Glad to see you are okay with BLM and Antifa

Well, it’s all certainly protected speech, so, arguing against it, is kind of arguing against the constitution. Hate speech is protected.

It is protected speech so you're quite correct on that.

There are limitations, though. One can't incite violence and claim the freedom of speech as a defense. But, on the other hand, the government can't "eradicate" those who don't go along with the narrative du jour like Jeff (and probably a lot of others on the left also) believe either.

no....for anyone born in this country.....whether your parents are legal or not......Don't try to legislate from the bench.
Hence the issue with DACA. The kids may be citizens by virtue of birth, their parents are not and if they came illegally, they should be deported and their children become property of the state.

Reactions: wvjeff
It is protected speech so you're quite correct on that.

There are limitations, though. One can't incite violence and claim the freedom of speech as a defense. But, on the other hand, the government can't "eradicate" those who don't go along with the narrative du jour like Jeff (and probably a lot of others on the left also) believe either.
Trump said he wanted Antifa gone

Trump said he wanted Antifa gone
The organization? It should be. I wouldn’t shed a tear seeing their mangled corpses strewn about the street. Hopefully intertwined with a bunch of the Nazis.

Jeffy took t really took the "I Can't Breathe" slogan to heart.

Hence the issue with DACA. The kids may be citizens by virtue of birth, their parents are not and if they came illegally, they should be deported and their children become property of the state.
The kids should be returned with their illegal parents as well.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT