ADVERTISEMENT

Olive Branch

countryroads89

All-American
Sep 6, 2013
Guys, this board has really gone to shit and I'll admit I am part of the problem. We no longer discuss/debate ideas, concepts, etc. We call each other names and make personal attacks. I won't point the finger at anyone else. I have noticed a lot of posters have really cut back on their postings and some have not been posting at all. I suspect it is because the garbage they see on this board. Again, I'm not pointing fingers at anyone, I'll take responsibility for my actions.

I'm willing to take a different approach at posting and be more "civil," post less name calling and personal attacks. Are others willing to try to make a change?

Guys, this board has really gone to shit and I'll admit I am part of the problem. We no longer discuss/debate ideas, concepts, etc. We call each other names and make personal attacks. I won't point the finger at anyone else. I have noticed a lot of posters have really cut back on their postings and some have not been posting at all. I suspect it is because the garbage they see on this board. Again, I'm not pointing fingers at anyone, I'll take responsibility for my actions.

I'm willing to take a different approach at posting and be more "civil," post less name calling and personal attacks. Are others willing to try to make a change?
Why is it you liberals always want peace and unity ONLY when you are in the WH? After the last 4 years of your treatment of Trump and all conservatives....no thanks. You reap what you sow. And your party is nothing but traitors

Absolutely

I arrived on this board a little over two years ago...only to find out that if I defended our President that I was a racist, homo, ignorant etc. Some have repeatedly attacked my family and made it personal. I tried to stay above the mud but after a while you have to fight fire with fire.

The OP is the worst offender on this board...by a large margin. If he wants to act civil, good for him...he can lead by example...or not, and we know the answer to that. The right side of this forum was in protect mode...now the left side will be protect mode...it will be interesting to see how they handle that.

For over a year maybe 2, I have mostly quit responding to individuals that add nothing to conversations and just troll me attempting to me to fight with a verbal fight. Not interested and yes it is those posts that have caused this board to be worse than it needs to be. Now, I have no problem pointing out someone's stupidity and someone pointing mine out in a conversation that is relevant and on the topic. Is that bad behavior? Yes but it telling someone is a moron and explaining why is something I'm ok with and is part of the OT Board since inception.

But there are way too many individuals that do nothing but try to cause problems and the trigger others. They won't change and this thread will do nothing but increase the attacks on people like you and I. So I choose to do what I can do to make this board a better place and is why I have said in the past and will repeat, I simply won't have a conversation with those that are not worthy if it is nothing but shit throwing on a political or current affair topic. I usually don't even read their opinions as I honestly don't care. If they can discuss other topics, then I will engage them and if they don't want to engage me back, that is fine.

Reactions: bamaEER
lot of typos and bad grammar in that post. I'm sure people can get the drift though. Too busy to edit.

Why is it you liberals always want peace and unity ONLY when you are in the WH? After the last 4 years of your treatment of Trump and all conservatives....no thanks. You reap what you sow. And your party is nothing but traitors

This is what happens when you try to extend
the olive branch to a bunch of radical, ignorant
white nationalists.

This is what happens when you try to extend
the olive branch to a bunch of radical, ignorant
white nationalists.
Take the olive branch and stick it up your racist ass. Obama phone lady says I'll see your ignorant white nationalist and raise you a bunch of inner city thugs.

Honestly, I appreciate you saying this. I usually just come here and throw bombs and leave. I don’t understand your side. This is the United States vs China. They hijacked your party and it looks like like they own some state politicians. This election was fixed. I believe they wanted to get caught? To start a color revolution. This isn’t a Republican vs Democrat fight. This is a war against communism. Which side are you on?

It might do you well to take that terrorist organization avatar off your profile before speaking of civility.
When they start telling other black men to surrender when they are being arrested, then we know that BLM is a serious organization. BLM doesn't really matter since they are shooting each other and always protesting a lawful shooting as a result of a willful disobedience of law officers.

Are you implying the moderation on this board is.... lacking? Haha this place is a shit hole because the people who live here love the misery. I don't know how you go back and forth with these cockstems. I learned my lesson. They aren't interested in reality. The majority of the twats on here are QAnon mental midgets who think my profile picture is real and that the election is going to get overturned somehow. You can't reason with people who actively choose to live in an alternative reality distortion field. **** 'em. Put them on ignore and come on here to shit on them from time to time. They are potatoes. This is the way.

Are you implying the moderation on this board is.... lacking? Haha this place is a shit hole because the people who live here love the misery. I don't know how you go back and forth with these cockstems. I learned my lesson. They aren't interested in reality. The majority of the twats on here are QAnon mental midgets who think my profile picture is real and that the election is going to get overturned somehow. You can't reason with people who actively choose to live in an alternative reality distortion field. **** 'em. Put them on ignore and come on here to shit on them from time to time. They are potatoes. This is the way.
Figured you would mention food in your post.

It does lack moderation, because that's what everyone wanted.

Have we changed our minds? Precisely what do you want?

I didn't know anything about QAnon before I saw a couple of hysterical libtards throw tantrums about it on this very message board. Now, I know that it is considered to be a far right-wing group of some sort, but nothing else about it, as I don't desire to be an extremist. I'd bet that you love you some BLM and Antifa, though. Am I right?

It does lack moderation, because that's what everyone wanted.

Have we changed our minds? Precisely what do you want?

Who is everyone? lol

The 95% of the board who are trumpers? I used to think there was a reasonable middle ground that could be reached but you let twitbot82 run rampant with his bullshit for years and now the whole board seems infested with QAnon brainworms. Then throw in the trolls who only take potshots and contribute absolutely nothing to any discussion. Take a look at wvu2007’s post history...or that grimreaper newbie. See if you can find one post of worth from them. You just looked the other way because they were “on your side.”

I know I’ve been a shit head on here since the election but I was already done with this place and its inhabitants. Canceled my BL sub too. Doubt V misses the $10 per month but I also doubt I’m the only one. This place in particular really soured me on a lot of people. Any attempt at moderation now would be too little too late, IMO.

Last edited:
Take the olive branch and stick it up your racist ass. Obama phone lady says I'll see your ignorant white nationalist and raise you a bunch of inner city thugs.

You have the balls to call anyone a racist???? LMFAO
You're the most blatant bigot/racist on this board/forum.

Reactions: oldschooleer
I didn't know anything about QAnon before I saw a couple of hysterical libtards throw tantrums about it on this very message board. Now, I know that it is considered to be a far right-wing group of some sort, but nothing else about it, as I don't desire to be an extremist. I'd bet that you love you some BLM and Antifa, though. Am I right?

QAnon is group of people who believe that trump is working undercover fighting democrats who run a satanic pedophile sex ring. These are hardly comparable things.

And there are people here who post regularly who believe it. That shit should have been nipped in the bud long ago. But here we are.

Reactions: countryroads89
This is what happens when you try to extend The olive branch to a bunch of radical, ignorant white nationalists.
The “Olive Branch” was offered with no recognition of the cheating that stole the election. Or any remedy for it. And no apology for the self righteous gloating that accompanied an ill gotten gain. And so in this thread who starts the name calling again? KAZZ of course.

Well, get ready for higher taxes and uncontrollable border crossings. Just remember when those 1.2 million migrants per year give you or your parents the virus, that is what you voted for. Same thing when that migrant is ahead of you for ICU care.

So go live in Portland or LA or Minneapolis and enjoy your safety or just stfu. But the olive branch is covered with dung and like Biden can never be accepted.

QAnon is group of people who believe that trump is working undercover fighting democrats who run a satanic pedophile sex ring. These are hardly comparable things.

And there are people here who post regularly who believe it. That shit should have been nipped in the bud long ago. But here we are.

78% of Democrats believe Russia changed the 2016 election results. Some who post here are certainly believers. They need nipped in the bud, but here we are.

Reactions: tOSUGrad90
If I were to start moderating this board, noone would like the results.

The last time we went down this path... Yeah, sure, I'm going to merge/delete 82's common topics into one thread, but I'd do the same to libs... That already supposedly ran off doc, just that alone. What you ask for goes for both sides, whatever it is.

Reactions: tOSUGrad90

You conveniently ignored my question because you're a leftist coward, just like other BLM and Antifa members. I couldn't care less what QAnon is, and didn't ask you for a definition of it, but you're too dense to understand the point that I was making, so carry on...with your head up your a$$.

You have the balls to call anyone a racist???? LMFAO
You're the most blatant bigot/racist on this board/forum.
You’re obsessed with racism. You’re brainwashed by msm. Baaaah baaah baaaah. Dumbass sheep

78% of Democrats believe Russia changed the 2016 election results. Some who post here are certainly believers. They need nipped in the bud, but here we are.

“changed” lol. Funny how you choose that word, no? Attempted to influence? Yea that has been shown and proven many times. We had congressional hearings on the matter. trump loyalists have went to jail for lying about the matter.

You let me know when we have a special counsel investigating the claims QAnon are alleging. You included, Q boy. Funny how that gets you all lathered up. And now we can all see the reason this board went to shit.

Last edited:
Reactions: McLean.Mountaineer
The “Olive Branch” was offered with no recognition of the cheating that stole the election. Or any remedy for it. And no apology for the self righteous gloating that accompanied an ill gotten gain. And so in this thread who starts the name calling again? KAZZ of course.

Well, get ready for higher taxes and uncontrollable border crossings. Just remember when those 1.2 million migrants per year give you or your parents the virus, that is what you voted for. Same thing when that migrant is ahead of you for ICU care.

So go live in Portland or LA or Minneapolis and enjoy your safety or just stfu. But the olive branch is covered with dung and like Biden can never be accepted.

1) Absolutely no evidence of election fraud, none;
2) There will be a slight increase (2.7%) increase in personal
income tax rates for those making in excess of $400K a year;
3) Absolutely no evidence that there ever has been a problem at
any border crossing;
4) Absolutely no evidence that migrants bring the virus;
5) Trump has been the worst President in our nation's history and
it was an absolute mistake to elect him in the first place.

You conveniently ignored my question because you're a leftist coward, just like other BLM and Antifa members. I couldn't care less what QAnon is, and didn't ask you for a definition of it, but you're too dense to understand the point that I was making, so carry on...with your head up your a$$.

I don’t have time for false equivalencies. Have a blessed day.

Reactions: McLean.Mountaineer
If I were to start moderating this board, noone would like the results.

The last time we went down this path... Yeah, sure, I'm going to merge/delete 82's common topics into one thread, but I'd do the same to libs... That already supposedly ran off doc, just that alone. What you ask for goes for both sides, whatever it is.
What would Kazzman and SoaringEagle do all day, if you were to consolidate their countless left-wing talking point threads?

I'm sure your post will fall on deaf ears. I haven't been on here long compared to others. I don't talk in real life like I tend to do here...this place is severely lacking in civil discourse and I'm to blame as well I'm sure. But when I came here it was already like that.

I can and do talk about politics with people of all types. I do live in a liberal part of the country, but I have a lot of friends in finance and a lot of them are Republican for financial reasons even though they are socially liberal. I have a lot of friends back in WV that thought Trump was going to save coal and therefore the WV economy. Most of them have figured out that was a sham and didn't vote for him this year...but that isn't relevant.

I can talk about stuff w/ them, but I can't have a civil conversation w/ anyone that is a "Trumper". If you say you can't stand the dude, hold your nose, and are honest about having other reasons for voting for him...then sure.

If you actually like Trump, the fact he tries to "own libs", that being a complete asshole is the way for Republicans to beat the Democrats, you think he actually gives a shit about the common man, if you think he's actually good for Democracy...then no. There is no sense in having a civil conversation.

Although, that doesn't mean the overall conversation here needs to stay in the gutter like it almost always is. That should change, but I don't see that happening. Trump, the right wing media, Twitter, etc have altered too many people's reality and I'm not sure how you put the genie back in the bottle now.

Reactions: CpEER
1) Absolutely no evidence of election fraud, none;
2) There will be a slight increase (2.7%) increase in personal
income tax rates for those making in excess of $400K a year;
3) Absolutely no evidence that there ever has been a problem at
any border crossing;
4) Absolutely no evidence that migrants bring the virus;
5) Trump has been the worst President in our nation's history and
it was an absolute mistake to elect him in the first place.
Lol. I’m in tears . 😂😂

Reactions: wvu2007
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT