ADVERTISEMENT

Nothing more dull than Moo U althetics.

Nice to see those GA State folks on the board...at least they're not scared to venture into Morgantown.

Pretest Little Stadium in FBS! You don't want to play there now but when we beat WVU you'll want to give us a 5 WV to 1 GSU exchange....... ;-)
th

Reactions: MOUNTIE IN MD
Pretest Little Stadium in FBS! You don't want to play there now but when we beat WVU you'll want to give us a 5 WV to 1 GSU exchange....... ;-)
th

The irony of your comment is that Marshall University (You might not know who that is. They are this small college in WV that hasn't beaten a ranked opponent since 2003, but demand national respect. They are also 0-12 all time vs WVU) is constantly in the local media demanding we do a 1-1 with them based on no merit whatsoever. They just think they deserve a handout. They claim it is good for the state even though it brings in no money from outside the state. WVU fans everywhere are annoyed with them, and see any type of agreement with them as pure annoyance (seriously, Youtube WVU vs Marshall 2010 and see how they act during and after the game.)

And, here you are suggesting a 5-1 IF you manage to beat WVU once. Although almost impossible, it is a reasonable suggestion. FYI, if you would beat WVU this year, your merchandise deliveries to Huntington, WV will be measured in truckloads. I hope you accept food stamps.

P.S. Your suggestion is quite reasonable.

The irony of your comment is that Marshall University (You might not know who that is. They are this small college in WV that hasn't beaten a ranked opponent since 2003, but demand national respect. They are also 0-12 all time vs WVU) is constantly in the local media demanding we do a 1-1 with them based on no merit whatsoever. They just think they deserve a handout. They claim it is good for the state even though it brings in no money from outside the state. WVU fans everywhere are annoyed with them, and see any type of agreement with them as pure annoyance (seriously, Youtube WVU vs Marshall 2010 and see how they act during and after the game.)

And, here you are suggesting a 5-1 IF you manage to beat WVU once. Although almost impossible, it is a reasonable suggestion. FYI, if you would beat WVU this year, your merchandise deliveries to Huntington, WV will be measured in truckloads. I hope you accept food stamps.

Brutal!

GaSo is always in the black so we handle our small budget well. WE could not pay nor would I want to pay for a P5 school coming to GSU unless they were a mid-major like Marshall or Navy that would take less t visit. No, we need to go to PWER 5 schools both to win and collect a big paycheck to improve GSU athletics.

What Does this mean for you as WVU fan? Well it mean we beat you in your own stadium and you invire us back to beat that @s again until you get tired of it.

I hope you aren't making that long trip to be disappointed.

Stay in Georgia.

Shortgap you're just being obtuse.

You know that Georgia Southern is coming to beat that @ss. Now I'm sorry that Valleyboy has not convinced you of that. I'm sorry that I have note convinced you of that yet, but then I have a few months to go. Why is it important to know that the Real GSU is going to walk into your stadium defeat and utterly humiliate WVU. I hope to divert a mass PTSD attack from happening to the WVU fans. It would overwhelm the 12 psychologist at the free clinics in your state.

I know you backwoods hillbillies types don't like them digg'n in your heads. So it's best to prepare for the disaster now!

I'm here to help
TALON

How ironic is it that I watched Shawshank Redemption yesterday, and you say that today?

You have the illusion of confidence, I'll give you that.

The true irony is used the term redemption in your reply to me. It is the very thing that WVU fans will be seeking after the game.

U'r the Bee's Knees, Shortgap.
10 points for the contraction!? ;-)

I am just mesmerized by your distant relationship with the English language. I find it ironic that you suggest that WV is nothing but inbred hillbillies, but you do so with the language skills of a drunken ten year old who constantly watches Telemundo.

At this point, I am convinced that I could bash myself in the head with a hammer and still make GSU's Dean's List.

Well ShortGap Georgia Southern very own TALON was raised inside a family that is just full of pirates, wreathes, drunken sailors that all lived life in the dark seedy hellholes of this earth. Just thank goodness that one day the Bloated Walrus sailed by one day a removed TALON from that life style but some parts of that life still remain such as the way with words.

U'r the Bee's Knees, Shortgap.
10 points for the contraction!? ;-)

U'r = you're and is a contraction of you are.
Your is an adj. showing possession.

I'm just being sarcastic with the above post, but you knew that. I'm just happy you're here to help!

Right Valley

DrUnK Again

Your Friend TALON

Well ShortGap Georgia Southern very own TALON was raised inside a family that is just full of pirates, wreathes, drunken sailors that all lived life in the dark seedy hellholes of this earth. Just thank goodness that one day the Bloated Walrus sailed by one day a removed TALON from that life style but some parts of that life still remain such as the way with words.

That's right Valley. TALON was raised in a hell hole much like the coal shaft Shortgap was raised in. To this day I can't be around anthracite, because it makes me break out in a cold sweat. Across the Rive Styx, I say. I made my get a way aboard the mighty Bloated Walrus. < ( A mighty sailing frigate)

A couple of Georgia crackers calling WVU fans hillbillies, priceless.

Which side of the stadium is "Mighty Eagle Creek" on? I always liked the concept of giving a drainage ditch a fancy name.

Which side of the stadium is "Mighty Eagle Creek" on? I always liked the concept of giving a drainage ditch a fancy name.

Mike, Mike, Mike
Georgia Southern is located on the coastal plains of Georgia about 40 miles outside of Savannah. To say that GSU fans are hillbillies is knave of you. Now ya, we drink shine just like you folks, but we can't be hillbillies geographically. Now that we have that cleared up - carry on.

I called you a cracker, a term for the common folks of south Georgia and north Florida. You're our flatland cousins.

You crackers can only aspire to reach the heights attained by we hillbillies.

I'm sure that simple jealousy why my cousin Jake was put on a work farm in Ben Hill County, from 1973 until 1975.

He was living at a farm with some friends, where, coincidentally, wild hemp had magically sprouted that summer. In a huge misunderstanding with local law enforcement, my cousin, and his brother-in-law, were locked up for having something to do with the Miracle Of The Weed.

It made news all over the Georgia. "Drug Bust At Hippie Commune Outside of Fitzgerald!" was a headline in one of papers his mom got from his wife.

If he hadn't been a decorated Vietnam vet with a leg full of shrapnel, and married to Georgia girl with an important daddy, my guess is he would still be on that work farm.

Eagle Creek is a mighty tributary to a mighty Georgia river......;-)
Which side is it on you ask. Why its on the side of righteousness .

I called you a cracker, a term for the common folks of south Georgia and north Florida. You're our flatland cousins.

You crackers can only aspire to reach the heights attained by we hillbillies.

I'm sure that simple jealousy why my cousin Jake was put on a work farm in Ben Hill County, from 1973 until 1975.

He was living at a farm with some friends, where, coincidentally, wild hemp had magically sprouted that summer. In a huge misunderstanding with local law enforcement, my cousin, and his brother-in-law, were locked up for having something to do with the Miracle Of The Weed.

It made news all over the Georgia. "Drug Bust At Hippie Commune Outside of Fitzgerald!" was a headline in one of papers his mom got from his wife.

If he hadn't been a decorated Vietnam vet with a leg full of shrapnel, and married to Georgia girl with an important daddy, my guess is he would still be on that work farm.

Just so MikeyBoy has his fact straight, he be talkin about you TALON. since ValleyBoy is not a product of the Georgia Flatlands or Mountain Hillbillies. ValleuBoy be Valley Bred.

Just so MikeyBoy has his fact straight, he be talkin about you TALON. since ValleyBoy is not a product of the Georgia Flatlands or Mountain Hillbillies. ValleuBoy be Valley Bred.

I'm sure Mike was using the Elizabethan meaning for cracker & not the 19th century American meaning for a cattle driver cracking a whip to move his stock into North Florida for winter feeding. (Mike's smart like that)

"The term "cracker" was in use during Elizabethan times to describe braggarts. The original root of this is the Middle English word crack meaning "entertaining conversation" (One may be said to "crack" a joke; a witty remark is a "wisecrack").

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT