ADVERTISEMENT

Millions have been waiting...

O.U. has one of the best Sports Administration masters programs in the country, and a school of journalism that is very highly regarded. Moreover, Ohio State is only 75 miles away, so why does it need to have a med school or a law school? Miami of Ohio is even higher ranked, and it doesn't have either, as well.

So it's clear the ranking is meaningless having Ohio U 30 spots ahead of WVU (at least to those of us with common sense). Thanks for the confirmation.

What is clear is that you are a butthurt Marshall alumnus who has turned your back on your alma mater, just so that you can root for a school that is mediocre academically, and has never won an NCAA national championship in either football or basketball. Kudos, Benedict!

What is clear is that you are a butthurt Marshall alumnus who has turned your back on your alma mater, just so that you can root for a school that is mediocre academically, and has never won an NCAA national championship in either football or basketball. Kudos, Benedict!
100% agree. However, I seriously question whether he's an actual college graduate. Based on his inability to communicate on forums, he really doesn't appear to even have a high school education.

Reactions: tOSUGrad90

I went to both schools. I obviously choose to root for the better institution, both academically and athletically. That's not being a traitor. Your story, if it can be believed, (which I don't) is that you went to both Ohio U and Ohio State and you root for Ohio State. How is that different? [laughing]

I went to both schools. I obviously choose to root for the better institution, both academically and athletically. That's not being a traitor. Your story, if it can be believed, (which I don't) is that you went to both Ohio U and Ohio State and you root for Ohio State. How is that different? [laughing]
Did you ever name your wager, pumpkin? BTW, the OSU fan roots for both teams, in other words, he didn't turn his back on Ohio U.

MichiganHerd continues to beat CuntryTard over the head with facts, as CuntryTard continues to spin like a top. Unlike CuntryTard, you'll never see me bad-mouthing either of my alma maters.

MichiganHerd continues to beat CuntryTard over the head with facts, as CuntryTard continues to spin like a top. Unlike CuntryTard, you'll never see me bad-mouthing either of my alma maters.

On 97.1 (Huntington radio station) yesterday morning, they were really showing how butt hurt this town is over WVU, bad mouthing WVU. Pathetic. I wouldn't imagine Ohio U and Ohio State ever had any discrepancies or conflicts have they? BTW, how did that "THE" thing originate? Surely it wasn't because of some small, insignificant little brother like Ohio U?

As usual, Pestsider adds nothing of substance whatsoever to the conversation. Die in a nursing home fire, you old puke.

Bite me, Popsider. Your post had to do with another WVU delusional homer fan's lie about me.

How do you know that I was laughing at the poster and not you? I know exactly who you are and what you do for a living.

So stop here with your obsessive name calling. It's just ... childish.

Did you ever name your wager, pumpkin? BTW, the OSU fan roots for both teams, in other words, he didn't turn his back on Ohio U.

Our two resident sock puppets have each others backs once again........Kind of gay when you think about it........(not that there's anything wrong with that).

Gramps continues to be a broken record, with no substance, no creative smack ability, and basically worthless to the forum.

Personally, I feel all of you 70 and older should start your own board.

Think of the possibilities, gramps. You old fools could discuss the latest advancements in hip replacements, diapers, dentures, ED issues, medicare, sagging nut sacks, etc....

Ha ha, MichiganHerd is taking Buzzkill behind the assisted living facility, and beating him with Buzz's own can of Metamucil!

How do you know that I was laughing at the poster and not you? I know exactly who you are and what you do for a living.

So stop here with your obsessive name calling. It's just ... childish.
Of course you do, Roger. Yet, you've never apologized to me for lying about who I am for years because you're a despicable human being.

Ha ha, MichiganHerd is taking Buzzkill behind the assisted living facility, and beating him with Buzz's own can of Metamucil!

Gramps continues to be a broken record, with no substance, no creative smack ability, and basically worthless to the forum.

Personally, I feel all of you 70 and older should start your own board.

Think of the possibilities, gramps. You old fools could discuss the latest advancements in hip replacements, diapers, dentures, ED issues, medicare, sagging nut sacks, etc....

Lamb Chops and Charlie Horse at it again.....

Of course you do, Roger. Yet, you've never apologized to me for lying about who I am for years because you're a despicable human being.
First off: Who is Roger other than a bad guess.
Second: Who did I say you were that I had to apologize (other than the obvious).
Third: "despicable human being" Now that is a little more mature name calling. I doubt that half of your 5th grade buddies will catch the meaning though.

Tell you what, you have know where I work for going on two years, come on over today or tomorrow and I'll hand you a written apology and you can show me those Ohio U & OSU diplomas you bragged about.

Reactions: countryroads89
Your stalking of me on message boards is creepy, Roger. I realize that you're insanely jealous of me because of my degrees and the fact that you had to beg West Virginia State to admit you, but you need to move along now, old man.

Your stalking of me on message boards is creepy, Roger. I realize that you're insanely jealous of me because of my degrees and the fact that you had to beg West Virginia State to admit you, but you need to move along now, old man.
Stalking: a lie
Roger: wrong again
Jealous: a laugh when you can not prove anything
Beg State: another joke
Old man: more childish name calling.

But true to form, I drop the challenge to come to my office to prove yourself and you deflect, name call and hide behind your computer screen, just like the fraud you have always been.

You know where to find me every day, chicken sh!t. Of your 24 posts on here, use her hands and feet to count how many are about me. Kill yourself, stalker.

Oh boy, this BS again.

I am in one place for 8-9 hours as compared to you randomly jogging (supposedly) on the boulevard. I didn't start this threat, you did and when I told you where to find me, you chicken out. End of story fraud.

You say that you know exactly who I am, and that I don't know who you are, but I'm the chicken for not trying to find you. Fifth grade girls aren't as silly and stupid as you are, clown. Go play in traffic during recess.

No, he, like you, is too old to be a sock puppet. Perhaps, a sock fossil.

No, I think you've created another sock puppet, this time one who "stalks" you and "threatens" you. I expect that your other sock puppet "MichHerd" will be here soon to back you up.

You've lost it, Gramps. The last thing that I would ever do is create another delusional WVU fan, such as Pestsider. So, how many black helicopters are circling your nursing home today?

You've lost it, Gramps. The last thing that I would ever do is create another delusional WVU fan, such as Pestsider. So, how many black helicopters are circling your nursing home today?

You're the one feeling like you're being stalked and threatened. Seen any spiders on the wall lately Schizo ? Those voices in your head - they are real.

It's easy to prove the stalking, Pops, but can you prove that the tin foil on your wheelchair will keep the Government and aliens away?

ManWearingTinFoilHat.jpg
In Buzzkill's (much) younger years....

You say that you know exactly who I am, and that I don't know who you are, but I'm the chicken for not trying to find you. Fifth grade girls aren't as silly and stupid as you are, clown. Go play in traffic during recess.
My my. You sure know how to dance around to avoid the subject. You threatened me to shove your diploma's up my rear, I told you where to find me and you never showed. You know exactly where I am. There is no effort required to find me. Herdbone has seen your old song and dance before and can verify what I said.

Bottom line: I'm still here waiting fraud.

Side note: Taking my "fifth grader" smack is a sure sign of running low on insults, don't you think? Take your time and come up with some fresh insults.

Blow me, WestStalker. You are a liar and a fraud. According to you, I don't know who you are. Then, I sure don't know exactly where you are, and will not spend one second to find you. You know my name, occupation, and address, and where I jog, so feel free to make the move, you old p.o.s. Until then, guzzle a tall glass of STFU, as you bore me to tears.

MichiganHerd has proven to you that I am who I've always claimed to be, and you can't stop throwing tantrums about it. You've been exposed a liar and a fraud, and it eats you alive so much that you've followed me to this board and stalked me ever since. Your life sucks. You know it, and I know it.

MichiganHerd has proven to you that I am who I've always claimed to be, and you can't stop throwing tantrums about it. You've been exposed a liar and a fraud, and it eats you alive so much that you've followed me to this board and stalked me ever since. Your life sucks. You know it, and I know it.

Michigan Herd, the bastian of truth and integrity ... LOL.
You'll get just as much credibility quoting the voices in your own head.

Michigan Herd, the bastian of truth and integrity ... LOL.
You'll get just as much credibility quoting the voices in your own head.
I have a hell of a lot more integrity than you do. So, since ****-Tree was too chicken to make a wager, how about you, ole bastian of truth? If what I said about the OSU fan isn't true, then you win. I'm willing to wager $100.00 to every $5.00 you want to put up. That's 20-1. Surely you wouldn't mind betting say $500.00? $1,000.00?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT