ADVERTISEMENT

Millions have been waiting...

MichiganHerd

All-American
Aug 17, 2011
To see this year's best team in the state (per CBS) of WV take to the field.

If you ask me, it was very brutal of those that are in charge of scheduling to make the country have to wait another full week to see The Herd in action.

Figure it will be well worth the wait, as folks will have to settle on watching the state's JV team in action on Saturday, assuming they can't find better things to do, like mowing the lawn, cleaning windows, walking the dog...

High School football has already started. Can the Herd beat a team with meaning. Probably not.

They will be playing the worst FBS teams in America, that's a fact.

If you ask me, it was very brutal of those that are in charge of scheduling to make the country have to wait another full week to see The Herd in action.

Figure it will be well worth the wait, as folks will have to settle on watching the state's JV team in action on Saturday, assuming they can't find better things to do, like mowing the lawn, cleaning windows, walking the dog...
Why does cbs have wvu ranked higher in their poll?

Last edited:
Reactions: 30CAT

And what major network can we watch this wonderful Herd on?

Kansas would never play a schedule as weak as Marshall does. The Jayhawks may not be the best football team in the land but they do have their dignity......
Well they also have on e of the best basketball programs in the country. MVU appears to have nothing but delusional fans.

WVU ranks 108 nationally in US public colleges/universities. Marshall didn't make the list of the top 250 that were actually ranked out of 484, and was listed alphabetically in the category of "Lower Echelon"... So, giving Marshall the benefit of the doubt of being a mid-pack(doubtful) lower echelon school, leaves Moo with about 260 public colleges and universities between them and WVU. There are many CUSA schools that were ranked. Marshall, quite possibly, is the worst academic school in CUSA. I can't think of one that would be perceived as worse. Think about that, Marshall grads.......you went to a shi7ty school. You have never beaten WVU, and your athletic value is $200,000/yr. The only thing worse than Marshall's SOS, is their academic rank.

http://www.bizjournals.com/bizjournals/news/2015/02/12/2015-rankings-of-u-s-public-colleges.html

Reactions: WVU82
WVU ranks 108 nationally in US public colleges/universities. Marshall didn't make the list of the top 250 that were actually ranked out of 484, and was listed alphabetically in the category of "Lower Echelon"... So, giving Marshall the benefit of the doubt of being a mid-pack(doubtful) lower echelon school, leaves Moo with about 260 public colleges and universities between them and WVU. There are many CUSA schools that were ranked. Marshall, quite possibly, is the worst academic school in CUSA. I can't think of one that would be perceived as worse. Think about that, Marshall grads.......you went to a shi7ty school. You have never beaten WVU, and your athletic value is $200,000/yr. The only thing worse than Marshall's SOS, is their academic rank.

http://www.bizjournals.com/bizjournals/news/2015/02/12/2015-rankings-of-u-s-public-colleges.html

So, does this help make up for your beloved Ears being so shitty in football?

Highly dubious as are all attempts are ranking colleges...take 'em with a grain of salt!

I offered you a wager yesterday regarding what I stated about the OSU fan being 100% accurate, and you cowered away. Want to re-address that one, and add this to the pot as well?

There you go again - acting like a sock puppet for your butt buddy.

Is Michigan really better than Cal ....probably better in some departments, some not as good!
I'm not sure. I'm just basing my information off of what Couch is reporting. I have to think Couch is a standup guy, so until he proves me otherwise, then I take him at his word/link.

I'm not sure. I'm just basing my information off of what Couch is reporting. I have to think Couch is a standup guy, so until he proves me otherwise, then I take him at his word/link.
Can't blame you for being proud of your Alma Mater....just think these attempts to definitively rank schools that would be in everybody's Top 10 are a bit nebulous!

Can't blame you for being proud of your Alma Mater....just think these attempts to definitively rank schools that would be in everybody's Top 10 are a bit nebulous!
WVU is piggy backing off of WV Tech, just to get a decent wiff of a top rating. Of course, they proceeded to ruin the school. Hopefully, WVU will keep their hands off some of the remaining fine institutions that remain open in the fine state of WV.

WVU is piggy backing off of WV Tech, just to get a decent wiff of a top rating. Of course, they proceeded to ruin the school. Hopefully, WVU will keep their hands off some of the remaining fine institutions that remain open in the fine state of WV.
Well, nobody will ever mention them in the same sentence as Cal or Michigan! I have no doubt that one can obtain a good education at WVU but one can do that equally well at Marshall.

I offered you a wager yesterday regarding what I stated about the OSU fan being 100% accurate, and you cowered away. Want to re-address that one, and add this to the pot as well?

Umm, no, I clearly showed you all were full of shit. No one that has their own law firm stays in a state that they hate. [winking]

Umm, no, I clearly showed you all were full of shit. No one that has their own law firm stays in a state that they hate. [winking]
For the 100th time, I don't hate the State of West Virginia, dipsh!t. Of course, you're a Marshall alumnus, who roots against Marshall, so logic clearly escapes you.

And what major network can we watch this wonderful Herd on?

Since we have gotten way off the failed topic that the OP failed miserably at, I'm gonna give a bump to this post.

How in the world will you all spend that $200K? That's a lot of dough.

And BTW, where do the millions come from since your bowl was one of the lowest rated viewing audiences?

You ARE truly a pathetic assemblage of human flesh and bones. Truly pathetic.

You will be much better off when Marshall becomes WVU-Huntington......then you will finally get a cut of the po
I don't think; I know, cuntrytard. Unlike Morganhole U., O.U. doesn't admit every in-state knucklehead who applies.

Get your sock puppet MichHerd to verify that for you.

I don't think; I know, cuntrytard. Unlike Morganhole U., O.U. doesn't admit every in-state knucklehead who applies.

Do they have a Med School? Do they have a Law School? I don't believe they have an accredited engineering program in any fields other than electrical and computers.

[pfftt]

Do they have a Med School? Do they have a Law School? I don't believe they have an accredited engineering program in any fields other than electrical and computers.

[pfftt]
O.U. has one of the best Sports Administration masters programs in the country, and a school of journalism that is very highly regarded. Moreover, Ohio State is only 75 miles away, so why does it need to have a med school or a law school? Miami of Ohio is even higher ranked, and it doesn't have either, as well.

O.U. has one of the best Sports Administration masters programs in the country, and a school of journalism that is very highly regarded. Moreover, Ohio State is only 75 miles away, so why does it need to have a med school or a law school? Miami of Ohio is even higher ranked, and it doesn't have either, as well.

No one cares....

No one here gives a rats ass about Ahia State........

Reactions: still5-0vstarheels
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT