ADVERTISEMENT

Millions have been waiting...

I have a hell of a lot more integrity than you do. So, since ****-Tree was too chicken to make a wager, how about you, ole bastian of truth? If what I said about the OSU fan isn't true, then you win. I'm willing to wager $100.00 to every $5.00 you want to put up. That's 20-1. Surely you wouldn't mind betting say $500.00? $1,000.00?

tOSU's nuts are itching, you better scratch 'em for him before one of his other sock puppets beats you to it.

So says the clown who attended Marshall, but roots against the Herd. #CredibilityBankrupt [roll]

My nephew attended Marshall for 5 years and never went to a Herd football game, yet he rarely missed a WVU home game. I asked him why he didn't go to Marshall games, his reply - " They don't play anyone worth watching."

So says the clown who attended Marshall, but roots against the Herd. #CredibilityBankrupt [roll]

Says the "Buckeye fan" who has not one post on an Ohio State Board or a Michigan board.... not to mention giving a "Michigan fan" a reach-around on a board of a team the Buckeyes don't even play.

Yeah....Buckeye fans and Michigan fans hand in hand on a WVU board. That's completely normal and no one should question the validity of their claims.

Maybe their relationship explains why they don't post on their "favorite team's" board?

Reactions: countryroads89
I post frequently on the UM scout forums, Kelly. Come on over to Stadium and Main and I'll introduce you to my friends. However, don't let them know you're a WVU fan, since you boys showed your ignorance over there when Rod became coach shortly after 13-9.

My nephew attended Marshall for 5 years and never went to a Herd football game, yet he rarely missed a WVU home game. I asked him why he didn't go to Marshall games, his reply - " They don't play anyone worth watching."
The fact that your nephew was in college for five years speaks volumes.

I have a friend that played baseball for Marshall on scholarship and absolutely loves WVU. He doesn't follow Marshall that much.
Your "friend" is a dope, and an example as to why it is so easy for me to root against WVU all day, every day.

The fact that your nephew was in college for five years speaks volumes.

He was actually in college for eight years.......some at Marshall, finished at WVU. He worked through school to pay his own way. He earned his PhD.

Says the "Buckeye fan" who has not one post on an Ohio State Board or a Michigan board.... not to mention giving a "Michigan fan" a reach-around on a board of a team the Buckeyes don't even play.

Yeah....Buckeye fans and Michigan fans hand in hand on a WVU board. That's completely normal and no one should question the validity of their claims.

Maybe their relationship explains why they don't post on their "favorite team's" board?
Still spinning fairy tales, Kelly? I post on Scout's Ohio State board under the handle, "KingCoal." In fact, I used to pay for premium access over there until I discovered that Rivals is better.

He was actually in college for eight years.......some at Marshall, finished at WVU. He worked through school to pay his own way. He earned his PhD.
Lifetime student just like his uncle, huh? Did he figure out how to make we taxpayers pay for his education like you did?

I post frequently on the UM scout forums, Kelly. Come on over to Stadium and Main and I'll introduce you to my friends. However, don't let them know you're a WVU fan, since you boys showed your ignorance over there when Rod became coach shortly after 13-9.

Oh, Looky, looky....A pissed off Herd fan, threatening to go personal...Why am I not surprised? Can certainly dish it, but can't take it, eh?

Still spinning fairy tales, Kelly? I post on Scout's Ohio State board under the handle, "KingCoal." In fact, I used to pay for premium access over there until I discovered that Rivals is better.

Yet another Herd fan, threatening to go personal. Can't take it, but can dish it....Typical Herd fan.

I can take anything that you dish out, Kelly. Why are you so cranky this evening? Has your wife reminded you as to how much better Ohio State will be than WVU again this season?

Has your wife reminded you as to how much better Ohio State will be than WVU again this season?

And no...She's smart enough to know that comparing elites to non-elites is not a very bright thing to do.

Plus, I give her no reason to....Though I may not be the brightest bulb in the box, I'm smart enough to know WVU's place in college football.

Lifetime student just like his uncle, huh? Did he figure out how to make we taxpayers pay for his education like you did?

I worked my way through school too

You need your butt buddy MichiganHerd to verify that for you.....

Last edited:
Oh, Looky, looky....A pissed off Herd fan, threatening to go personal...Why am I not surprised? Can certainly dish it, but can't take it, eh?
I thought we were friends. Didn't you invite some of us to a brewery over in Marietta for drinks? You even said you would buy.

Unlike you, I'm fairly certain your Michigan fan friends couldn't care less about WVU or its fans.

And just how much more of a ridiculous request can you ask?
Most of my Michigan friends aren't from WV, so you're right, most couldn't care less, and think of WVU as a bottom feeder in the same manner they would a Wake Forest or an Oregon State. However, there is one guy from WV who I'm sure would love to meet someone as charming as yourself.

I thought we were friends. Didn't you invite some of us to a brewery over in Marietta for drinks? You even said you would buy.

I absolutely did. I would have paid as well.

I couldn't help but rethink my offer when the cyber-stalking started.

Can't be too careful these days, you know?

I absolutely did. I would have paid as well.

I couldn't help but rethink my offer when the cyber-stalking started.

Can't be too careful these days, you know?
I don't know about the rest of the boys, but I wouldn't have attempted to behead you or anything after the beers, particularly if you bought me 7 or 8, assuming they weren't skunk beers.

I don't know about the rest of the boys, but I wouldn't have attempted to behead you or anything after the beers, particularly if you bought me 7 or 8, assuming they weren't skunk beers.

I don't think I'd like to spend time with a bunch of half drunk Herdiots.......they are obnoxious enough when they are sober.

Most of my Michigan friends aren't from WV, so you're right, most couldn't care less, and think of WVU as a bottom feeder in the same manner they would a Wake Forest or an Oregon State.

Wouldn't expect less, from fans of an elite school. I'd likely be the same way. There is absolutely no reason for Michigan or Ohio state fans to give a second thought about WVU or any other non-elite program. Unless, of course, either are playing a non-elite or if they were in the same conference.

Also, the few times a non-elite has a team that competes with the elites in a particular year.

LOLZ!

Reactions: 30CAT
lol... see the people leave in the 3rd Q ?

Last edited:
To see this year's best team in the state (per CBS) of WV take to the field.

If you ask me, it was very brutal of those that are in charge of scheduling to make the country have to wait another full week to see The Herd in action.

Figure it will be well worth the wait, as folks will have to settle on watching the state's JV team in action on Saturday, assuming they can't find better things to do, like mowing the lawn, cleaning windows, walking the dog...
looked as if only 20k cared enough to show up and 12k of them said f it at the half and left. Pathetic support.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT