ADVERTISEMENT

MEET UP STARTS NOW at Buffalo Wild Wings...Vernon has sent us the first $100 for drinks…Thanks V!

WV Jim WV

All-American
Gold Member
Jul 18, 2001
Parkersburg, WV
If you are planning on joining us and want to be on the guest list, post your name below and # in your party. If you are coming but don't want on the list, just put your number below.

Just trying to get as accurate number as possible - also helps in making provisions.

As Vernon and I were discussing recently, the friendships forged over years through this board are some of the closest we have. Perhaps the shared passion for WVU makes it even more so. But some damn fine people are here.

The point is that we don't gather like we used to. So if you have a chance to meet another from the board and share a cold one, I might urge you to do so.

The board makes a LOT MORE sense when you meet some of us and realize there are people behind the screen names.

Jim

Prior Post

Some of you other older bastards will remember when we used to get together for tailgates and golf outings and the like. Well, we are doing it again!

Since the Gold Blue game takes place on Saturday, April 27th, and the WVU Baseball team hosts Baylor at 4:00PM later that day, I have reserved a gathering for us at Buffalo Wild Wings at 8735 University Town Centre Dr. - right across from the baseball stadium. We will gather from 2-4:00PM.

I simply need to get a head count to provide them and make sure we have enough space. The plan is to utilize their outdoor patio, weather permitting.

If you would like to join us, please respond here and let us know how many will be in your party. I am going with the number I get by this Friday.

We will have a few surprises for attendees - including a special guest appearance.

If you have any questions let me know.

Jim

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News