ADVERTISEMENT

Marshla 50 VMI 17

They just realized you’re a traitor I suppose

The whiny dildo complained again. He goes through tampons like there’s no tomorrow. Poor fellow, life must be so tough for him to constantly whine to message board mods.

Oh Michigan, what was he whining about now?
stop being a fag, fag. only person whining on message boards for the last five days has been YOU. one only has to venture over to the Herd Nation forum, and read your weak, whiny takes to see for themselves. as of today, you're whining over the herd only winning by 39 points, randy moss not getting to do his football camp, complaining about Doc, and worst of all, you're whining over Bob 'fvcking' Pruett. It's all there for anybody that gives two fvcks to venture over there to read. If me making fun of you is considered whining, then I'll be doing quite a bit of whining today. best thing for you to do, would be to stop crying on a daily basis. it's very unbecoming of a big, tough, bad-ass marine.

stop being a fag, fag. only person whining on message boards for the last five days has been YOU. one only has to venture over to the Herd Nation forum, and read your weak, whiny takes to see for themselves. as of today, you're whining over the herd only winning by 39 points, randy moss not getting to do his football camp, complaining about Doc, and worst of all, you're whining over Bob 'fvcking' Pruett. It's all there for anybody that gives two fvcks to venture over there to read. If me making fun of you is considered whining, then I'll be doing quite a bit of whining today. best thing for you to do, would be to stop crying on a daily basis. it's very unbecoming of a big, tough, bad-ass marine.

Pussy

It’s bad enough you chase Coach Stowers around kissing his ass but now you turn snitch to get a poster banned?

Did you whine to the mods snitch?
poor chelsea manning. snitch of all snitches worried about why CR89 got banned. you actually think I give two fvcks about CR89 getting banned, or the reasoning behind it? he told you why he was banned, but I'm betting if you give Stowers a blow job, he'll let you in on why.

poor chelsea manning. snitch of all snitches worried about why CR89 got banned. you actually think I give two fvcks about CR89 getting banned, or the reasoning behind it? he told you why he was banned, but I'm betting if you give Stowers a blow job, he'll let you in on why.

I’d say after you were done with coach yesterday he’s all tuckered out. I haven’t seen a man crush like that since you crushed on rifle years back, snitch

So cunt89, you're not even banned over on the Herd board. Stop wasting my time, by being an attention whore. I haven't wasted this much effort since I assisted slope head in getting his ban lifted.

So cunt89, you're not even banned over on the Herd board. Stop wasting my time, by being an attention whore. I haven't wasted this much effort since I assisted slope head in getting his ban lifted.

Yes I am, dumbass. I can’t post, I can’t like posts. I get the message “you don’t have sufficient privileges yada yada yada.”

I just saw Chris’ post. He has made an error. I can’t do shit.

39szgt.jpg

I posted this in the thread I created. Sounds like more of a technical issue than being banned. When banned, if you log on, you can't see any forums, and you only see: You're an asshole and you're banned. Chris will probably see this, and respond.

Thanks for the help, I appreciate it. I obviously can post here, so it's not a rivals site problem. I can see the posts on PS, just can't post, respond or like. I honestly believe one of the mods went in to "my privileges" and removed all of my privileges except viewing. A few weeks earlier, they went in and removed my ability to select an avatar.

Thanks for the help, I appreciate it. I obviously can post here, so it's not a rivals site problem. I can see the posts on PS, just can't post, respond or like. I honestly believe one of the mods went in to "my privileges" and removed all of my privileges except viewing. A few weeks earlier, they went in and removed my ability to select an avatar.

Hey Precious,

Will it make you feel better if we just came to you? (bats eyes)

I didn't say you did - obviously one of the mods did.

Dude, Chris wouldn't play that game. He's the owner and checked. He stated twice now that he cannot find anything wrong on his end.

Try clearing the cache on your internet browser (looks like you're using your phone) and log out/back in.

Dude, Chris wouldn't play that game. He's the owner and checked. He stated twice now that he cannot find anything wrong on his end.

Try clearing the cache on your internet browser (looks like you're using your phone) and log out/back in.

I don't believe Chris did. He has private messaged me in the past about a personal insult on HN and asked that I not do that. I responded by saying I wouldn't post there any more and haven't. That was back in January. I totally respect the fact that they want to keep HN "civil." One of the mods has obviously revoked all my privileges except viewing. I have used both my mobile device and a PC. It is not on my end.

I once got a warning from the HN mods when they didn't like where I was headed in a thread. But they never entirely banned me from posting. Since then I heeded the warning and rarely post anything on their board. I guess they don't need more traffic on their site to attract advertisers, and I'm happy to oblige them. Their site would be a lot better if they had a smack board, but it seems they are too thin skinned to put up with a little criticism.

I posted this in the thread I created. Sounds like more of a technical issue than being banned. When banned, if you log on, you can't see any forums, and you only see: You're an asshole and you're banned. Chris will probably see this, and respond.

Hey Precious,

Will it make you feel better if we just came to you? (bats eyes)

Michigan brown nosed him worse than he did coach stowers

I created the user name Wellen Dowd. I have been banned using that user name. That message is different - it flat out says “you have been banned for rules violations.” I didn’t violate any rules using that user name. Hell, I only posted about 5 total posts in four or five days. If your mods or board owner over there is that irrational, f’uck it, I’m done and won’t be back. That’s f’ucking ridiculous. I’m tempted to contact rivals and let them know they have a board owner who is completely out of control.

I created the user name Wellen Dowd. I have been banned using that user name. That message is different - it flat out says “you have been banned for rules violations.” I didn’t violate any rules using that user name. Hell, I only posted about 5 total posts in four or five days. If your mods or board owner over there is that irrational, f’uck it, I’m done and won’t be back. That’s f’ucking ridiculous. I’m tempted to contact rivals and let them know they have a board owner who is completely out of control.
I think what transpired here, is that EVERYBODY (including myself) thought the latest profile (Dowd) was another that Yags put together. I believe they see a profile with an extraordinarily weird name, and automatically ban it, without even looking to see who it belongs to. Hell, I even responded to your post, thinking it was Yags. Maybe create a new profile, but let everyone know who it is this time around.

Reactions: countryroads89
I think what transpired here, is that EVERYBODY (including myself) thought the latest profile (Dowd) was another that Yags put together. I believe they see a profile with an extraordinarily weird name, and automatically ban it, without even looking to see who it belongs to. Hell, I even responded to your post, thinking it was Yags. Maybe create a new profile, but let everyone know who it is this time around.

I thought that was rifle as well

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT