ADVERTISEMENT

Manchin and Saban

Our biggest hole of social security and medicare/medicaid isn't failing because it is government run. Government programs can be run very efficiently (with no directive of making money, they should be) it is the programs that are subject to political parties that end up being poorly managed. They borrow from social security all the time, they shouldn't touch it.

SS may be the single most impactful social fall back program, along with medicare keeping millions of seniors with a base income and health care that they wouldn't have at all. They are both very effective programs. Conservative news channels would never admit there are government programs that are run well, it doesn't fit their narrative. But man, where would we be without these two?
Now do the VA.

For the first time in our history the transfer of power was interrupted by violence.
Again...I've made you look like the lying fool you are:

CNN 4:06 AM EST, Sat January 21, 2017:

Police injured, more than 200 arrested at Trump inauguration protests in DC​

Six police officers were injured and 217 protesters arrested Friday after a morning of protests and coordinated disruptions of Donald Trump’s inauguration ceremony gave way to ugly street clashes in downtown Washington.

At least two DC police officers and one other person were taken to the hospital after run-ins with protesters,.

Bursts of chaos erupted on 12th and K streets as black-clad “antifascist” protesters smashed storefronts and bus stops, hammered out the windows of a limousine and eventually launched rocks at a phalanx of police lined up in an eastbound crosswalk. Officers responded by launching smoke and flash-bang devices, which could be heard from blocks away, into the street to disperse the crowds.

protesters-trump-innaguration.jpg

1713208_012017-wtvd-protesters-burn-car-img.jpg

Anti-Trump protests also broke out Friday in US cities, including New York, Seattle, Dallas, Chicago and Portland, Oregon. Authorities in Seattle say one person was in critical condition at a hospital with a gunshot wound.

Love the article. Lot of respect for both men. Provides some insight into those of us who grew up in WV and I did about the same time frame.
Many are the times that I stopped for gas at the Saban Gas Station near Worthington and had a young kid named Nick do the gas pumping.He never knew me and I could only claim having exchanged a few words with this son of the owner. I had a first cousin who played a backup role on a couple of the Monongah teams that Saban starred on. (There was also sesame other outstanding college type talent on that roster and NOT a Nick Saban one man show.

Many are the times that I stopped for gas at the Saban Gas Station near Worthington and had a young kid named Nick do the gas pumping.He never knew me and I could only claim having exchanged a few words with this son of the owner. I had a first cousin who played a backup role on a couple of the Monongah teams that Saban starred on. (There was also sesame other outstanding college type talent on that roster and NOT a Nick Saban one man show.
Do you remember the Medowbrook Inn in Worthington? Drank a few beers there with Joe back in the day. Last time I ran into him at a WVU game I asked him about the time he was showing off his new red Corvette that his parents gave him....he did indeed remember....he drove it all over WVU.

Last edited:

Six police officers were injured and 217 protesters arrested Friday after a morning of protests and coordinated disruptions of Donald Trump’s inauguration ceremony gave way to ugly street clashes in downtown Washington.

At least two DC police officers and one other person were taken to the hospital after run-ins with protesters,.

Bursts of chaos erupted on 12th and K streets as black-clad “antifascist” protesters smashed storefronts and bus stops, hammered out the windows of a limousine and eventually launched rocks at a phalanx of police lined up in an eastbound crosswalk. Officers responded by launching smoke and flash-bang devices, which could be heard from blocks away, into the street to disperse the crowds.

Anti-Trump protests also broke out Friday in US cities, including New York, Seattle, Dallas, Chicago and Portland, Oregon. Authorities in Seattle say one person was in critical condition at a hospital with a gunshot wound.
Odd that msnbc never mentions this and poor lostinfright doesn't know about it.

Lmao

Do you remember the Medowbrook Inn in Worthington? Drank a few beers there with Joe back in the day. Last time I ran into him at a WVU game I asked him about the time he was showing off his new red Corvette that his parents gave him....he did indeed remember....he drove it all over WVUY.
Lol ...a person who gets a shiny red Corvette as a gift fighting for the poor....I'm sure he felt so bad for little Johnny as he opened his dollar store gifts he went & took him for rides .
I dont hate on him or his parents for having money & I dam sure dont want them to give me any , but he is a typical Democrat believing the government can hand it out .

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT