ADVERTISEMENT

Maher: Collective Narcissism

That was good . Can't say I disagree.
As a liberal he does such a good job of explaining what's wrong with the people who took over the Democrat party . When he digs on Trump he can't never do it in a substantial way . What I mean is his digs have nothing to do with policies just shallow digs . I laughed out loud over the pic of Trump and him jacking to guys off .... was funny

Last edited:
Reactions: Airport
That was good . Can't say I disagree.
As a liberal he does such a good job of explaining what's wrong with the people who took over the Democrat party . When he digs on Trump he can't never do it in a substantial way . What I mean is his digs have nothing to do with policies just shallow digs . I laughed out loud over the pic of Trump and him jacking to guys off .... was funny
He's correct right up to the part that Trump supporters are the problem. You don't see Trump supporters supporting muslim oppression.

Reactions: roadtrasheer
He's correct right up to the part that Trump supporters are the problem. You don't see Trump supporters supporting muslim oppression.

He could actually make a difference if he would leave Trump out of it. Everything else he pointed out were good points. But he can't because he doesn't want the left coming after him so it's his way out. It's like he's missing one of his nuts.

He could actually make a difference if he would leave Trump out of it. Everything else he pointed out were good points. But he can't because he doesn't want the left coming after him so it's his way out. It's like he's missing one of his nuts.
Like or dislike Trump's personality joke on him and his dance ( he does look like he's jacking off a couple guys) but please let's talk policies. The man has been under investigation for 6 years and all they have is he said his properties was worth more than they are and documents he was allowed to have and hush money..... please bitch

Like or dislike Trump's personality joke on him and his dance ( he does look like he's jacking off a couple guys) but please let's talk policies. The man has been under investigation for 6 years and all they have is he said his properties was worth more than they are and documents he was allowed to have and hush money..... please bitch
I’ve never seen a guy jerk off two guys, usually it’s a female, so I will leave it to the experts.

I'm voting for Trump. He can't fix everything but this country can't handle four more years of the New Democrat Party destroying it.

Yeah, he doesn't want "the left coming after him". That's why he's called out EVERYTHING from Covid to protests. You just can't admit that there are people that just don't like Trump.

Yeah, he doesn't want "the left coming after him". That's why he's called out EVERYTHING from Covid to protests. You just can't admit that there are people that just don't like Trump.

You got two options this November. Trump or Biden. Let me know when Bill Maher endorses Trump because he has wised up to the fact Trump is better for the Country than Biden. Anyone else who hasn't come to that conclusion by now is a fvcking moron. So I don't give a shit if you like him or not. Just don't vote for Biden.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT