ADVERTISEMENT

M Herd

Snow Sled Baby

All-American
Gold Member
Jan 4, 2003
Staunton Va
the golf course is called grandview...treacherously narrow fairways...too narrow for the boy at this point....we are actually headed to dover in about an hour

Last edited:
I'm running this plant here now, so I have little to no time to post. The bar and food there is really good, and actually one of the best I've seen for a public course. You ever play the course at summersville? #1 runs parallel with route 19, and I teed off with a major hangover (after a bachelor party night), and hooked my drive. A low hook that took an immediate left turn about 40 yards off the tee box. I didn't see it, but the rest of the crew said it flew about a foot above the traffic on route 19, across the entire 4 lane. It would have killed somebody had it been a couple feet lower and they had their window down. I think I carded about a 57 that morning playing 9 with all the hungover drunks, but it was probably a winning score that morning.

I'm running this plant here now, so I have little to no time to post. The bar and food there is really good, and actually one of the best I've seen for a public course. You ever play the course at summersville? #1 runs parallel with route 19, and I teed off with a major hangover (after a bachelor party night), and hooked my drive. A low hook that took an immediate left turn about 40 yards off the tee box. I didn't see it, but the rest of the crew said it flew about a foot above the traffic on route 19, across the entire 4 lane. It would have killed somebody had it been a couple feet lower and they had their window down. I think I carded about a 57 that morning playing 9 with all the hungover drunks, but it was probably a winning score that morning.
never played the summersvile course.....just got back from PA a little while ago......we actually drove past your bar and that golf course on the way to son's fiancee's house....those fairways are REALLY narrow

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT