ADVERTISEMENT

Looks like Bitcoin is bout to do Bitcoin things again

Then why do you keep comparing its worth to the dollar? Without the dollar, Bitcoin has zero worth, even though I'd argue it is still worthless except for the fact we have so many greater fools on this planet. When the dollar goes to zero, Bitcoin goes to zero.
because it shows adoption and its value compared to USD. In reality the USD value of bitcoin shows the collapse of the value of the dollar as much as it does the increase in value of bitcoin.

Look at how Russia just had its money stolen from it becuase it was USD. Do you really not see value to other countries being able to hold a money that cant be stolen from them if they piss off the world police?

because it shows adoption and its value compared to USD. In reality the USD value of bitcoin shows the collapse of the value of the dollar as much as it does the increase in value of bitcoin.

Look at how Russia just had its money stolen from it becuase it was USD. Do you really not see value to other countries being able to hold a money that cant be stolen from them if they piss off the world police?
Bitcoin is valued in dollars , correct? I mean if you have 1 Bitcoin ( has no use and by itself is valueless same as the dollar) what's the point ? It is a made up system that on its own has no worth .... I could be wrong and way ignorant about this .. but if you lay a Bitcoin out on the counter what can it do ...what can you do with it ... what value does it have, besides a means to protect your gold investment so people can't steal you money.

Bitcoin is valued in dollars , correct? I mean if you have 1 Bitcoin ( has no use and by itself is valueless same as the dollar) what's the point ? It is a made up system that on its own has no worth .... I could be wrong and way ignorant about this .. but if you lay a Bitcoin out on the counter what can it do ...what can you do with it ... what value does it have, besides a means to protect your gold investment so people can't steal you money.
its also valued in every other currency. Dollar is currently just the most popular and nearing the end of its time. This is a sovereign debt bubble. The debt has been kicked down the road so many times it has worked its way up to the nation state level. Other countries want a currency that they have to pay the consequences for the US printing money. And to be honest I believe the US is tired of having the strong currency and would rather step back and turn it over to the IMF & BIS.
Bitcoin is how you resist the globalists, third worlds will take that option to not be used as tools and pawns

also things like this, lots of value in being able to put excess energy to use
bitcoin miners make great heaters!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: moe
its also valued in every other currency. Dollar is currently just the most popular and nearing the end of its time. This is a sovereign debt bubble. The debt has been kicked down the road so many times it has worked its way up to the nation state level. Other countries want a currency that they have to pay the consequences for the US printing money. And to be honest I believe the US is tired of having the strong currency and would rather step back and turn it over to the IMF & BIS.
Bitcoin is how you resist the globalists, third worlds will take that option to not be used as tools and pawns
Bottom line it's a alternative to the dollar. Bitcoin is useless.....same as the dollar without gold . Plainly putting it Bitcoin is valued in gold or something of use . I understand you believe it's better than the dollar because as of RIGHT NOW governments can't manipulate it and print it .... give en time governments can **** up a anvil. I mean look at us , the u.s we had gold standards and all was well ....government had a idea and all gone ... debt becomes a prized possession
If you think you can protect bitcoin from government I have ocean front property in Parkersburg I'll sell ya ...

Still trying to spin wasting all that energy to mine BTC, shew.
No, that's not what I posted at all. Energy is already being used and wasted. This allows the energy to be used more efficiently.
Do you know what gas flaring is?
Did you know that landfills create methane?

No, that's not what I posted at all. Energy is already being used and wasted. This allows the energy to be used more efficiently.
Do you know how dirty that gas is and how expensive it is to maintain anything that's run off it ? Not saying they don't waist it . But that stuff destroyer of boilers. Been about 18 years since I done any work with it but it was a nightmare to keep equipment running.

No worries. Keep buying those CCP solar panels and batteries to mine that Bitcoin.

Nothing wrong if you want solar or green energy. You just need to think critically about why it's being pushed down your throat. Spoiler Alert. It has nothing to do with saving the world.

Last edited:
Reactions: roadtrasheer
Do you know how dirty that gas is and how expensive it is to maintain anything that's run off it ? Not saying they don't waist it . But that stuff destroyer of boilers. Been about 18 years since I done any work with it but it was a nightmare to keep equipment running.
All I know is that they can run generators on it to run bitcoin miners

No worries. Keep buying those CCP solar panels and batteries to mine that Bitcoin.

Nothing wrong if you want solar or green energy. You just need to think critically about why it's being pushed down your throat. Spoiler Alert. It has nothing to do with saving the world.
Here is an explanation of how Texas is using Bitcoin miners to balance load demand. This is an example of something you will see more of. Especially in the developing world so they can build the energy generation and put it to use before the infrastructure is in place

Here is an explanation of how Texas is using Bitcoin miners to balance load demand. This is an example of something you will see more of. Especially in the developing world so they can build the energy generation and put it to use before the infrastructure is in place

Sure you can use generators. What fuel does yours use and how much power does it put out? How much fuel do you have stored? What's the shelf life on that fuel?

Then answer that question for everyone else who has Bitcoin that will need to access it during an emergency? Nevermind our power grid is struggling now.

Reactions: roadtrasheer

Sure you can , you can heat your home can run a vehicle on it ....your not getting the point on how dirty it is and how expensive and hard it is to keep those things running that's on it . Unless they have come up with away to filter it since I last worked with it . We stayed 24/7 maintenance for a boiler that run on it and could only keep it running about 14 hrs a day . That included 2 engineers. They went back to natural gas and as far as I know have never thought about land fill gas again . The papermill spent millions trying to use it . Again that was about 18 years age and things might have changed.

lol keep spinning. There are better uses for the electricity generated from those sources.

Sure you can , you can heat your home can run a vehicle on it ....your not getting the point on how dirty it is and how expensive and hard it is to keep those things running that's on it . Unless they have come up with away to filter it since I last worked with it . We stayed 24/7 maintenance for a boiler that run on it and could only keep it running about 14 hrs a day . That included 2 engineers. They went back to natural gas and as far as I know have never thought about land fill gas again . The papermill spent millions trying to use it . Again that was about 18 years age and things might have changed.
for flare gas im specifically talking about putting a generator on the oil rig that runs straight off the gas coming out of the ground
for heating my house i plug my miners into the electric kinda like 3 big space heaters with an exhaust fan pushing air flow into furnace return

lol keep spinning. There are better uses for the electricity generated from those sources.
there are no other uses in theses cases, its waste gas and waste energy being the buyer of last resort

The way energy markets work you have to create a surplus or else you have blackouts in times of peak demand there for you need a buyer of last resort to over produce and minimize energy/resource waste

Sure you can use generators. What fuel does yours use and how much power does it put out? How much fuel do you have stored? What's the shelf life on that fuel?

Then answer that question for everyone else who has Bitcoin that will need to access it during an emergency? Nevermind our power grid is struggling now.
Im not sure what you think your saying. I dont have to do these things, im telling you people are running bitcoin miners on generators in the gas fields now. Countries are running bitcoin miners off of thermal energy and volcanoes, electrical damns.
Do you plan on having to play little house on the prairie before you die and trading in gold coins and bags of flour?

for flare gas im specifically talking about putting a generator on the oil rig that runs straight off the gas coming out of the ground
for heating my house i plug my miners into the electric kinda like 3 big space heaters with an exhaust fan pushing air flow into furnace return

there are no other uses in theses cases, its waste gas and waste energy being the buyer of last resort

The way energy markets work you have to create a surplus or else you have blackouts in times of peak demand there for you need a buyer of last resort to over produce and minimize energy/resource waste

Im not sure what you think your saying. I dont have to do these things, im telling you people are running bitcoin miners on generators in the gas fields now. Countries are running bitcoin miners off of thermal energy and volcanoes, electrical damns.
Do you plan on having to play little house on the prairie before you die and trading in gold coins and bags of flour?

No if things get that bad someone is going to take your bitcoin and your power source. Seriously though let's hope it doesn't get that bad. Good luck.

Last edited:

Did you not pay attention to the part about keeping the generator running due to how flipping dirty the flare gas is . If your talking flare gas from drilling rigs or burn off gas from land fills? Big difference. If you could do all that don't you think rigs would instead of using diesel.... I'm thinking they would.

Did you not pay attention to the part about keeping the generator running due to how flipping dirty the flare gas is . If your talking flare gas from drilling rigs or burn off gas from land fills? Big difference. If you could do all that don't you think rigs would instead of using diesel.... I'm thinking they would.
So your argument is that it cost too much to maintain the generators?
I'm just telling you there are people doing it and making profit so they will keep doing it.
Anywhere these people can capture waste energy to convert it to bitcoin they will do it.

So your argument is that it cost too much to maintain the generators?
I'm just telling you there are people doing it and making profit so they will keep doing it.
Anywhere these people can capture waste energy to convert it to bitcoin they will do it.

Not saying they are not , saying the maintenance is crazy expensive. You went from landfill gas to drill rig gas and they are different animals when it comes to filtering them and how dirty or wet they are . Again it's been 18 years since I worked on a landfill gas project and it didn't go well at all .

So a few recover energy, how about the rest that are plugged into the grid around the globe? keep polishing that turd

So a few recover energy, how about the rest that are plugged into the grid around the globe? keep polishing that turd

Are you against datacenters? What other uses of electricity do you deem unnecessary?
You'd hang your clothes out to dry and not use ac if you cared

• Haha
Reactions: Gunny46
Are you against datacenters? What other uses of electricity do you deem unnecessary?

If I worked at home instead of traveling like I do , I would most definitely hang cloths out to dry and would have a whole house attack vent installed.
Most green warriors are hypocritical at best if not just full of shit lying bastards. As a pipeline welder I'm also a tree hugger and understand the difference between being a good steward of the land and the bullshit the globalists is selling .

That's what you get with old tech.

39bda214cc399554.jpeg

Reactions: cam_blev
Gold and silver and have a means to support yourself. Have a ability to provide a "need" to people.
Gold and silver and have a means to support yourself. Have a ability to provide a "need" to people.

Something like this would be one of the most valuable things you could own even after a natural disaster and you can't get access to clean water. You can go awhile without food. You are going to start getting stupid real quick without water.

Something like this would be one of the most valuable things you could own even after a natural disaster and you can't get access to clean water. You can go awhile without food. You are going to start getting stupid real quick without water.

Many things like this on the market. Can purchase water treatments very cheap .
If a person can't live for 60days without going out they are in real trouble. Hell I can survive for that in my camper when out of town for work .
I was talking more on the long term side of a great depression type scenario or God forbid a attack on us here at home .

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT