ADVERTISEMENT

Looks like Bitcoin is bout to do Bitcoin things again

bad treasury sales yesterday. WW3 bout to kick off. Money printer bout to go BRRRRRRR
ETF bout to get approved and halving next year

You should have bought silver and gold. The internet will be down.

You should have bought silver and gold. The internet will be down.
by who? how will those that cut it off communicate themselves?
will they also cut off radio and satellite?
do you expect this to be a regional thing or globally?
I can't help but think you haven't fully thought through this idea

I have explained this to you numerous times. I have some bitcoin. I'm against Digital Currency becoming the Government Standard. Too late because it's already happening. However if you don't understand if shit falls completely apart you are not going to have power, internet, or access to banks I don't know what else to tell you. Good luck.

just answer one question, how do you expect all electronic and radio communication to be cut off world wide?

just answer one question, how do you expect all electronic and radio communication to be cut off world wide?

Maybe you should go research how terrorists foreign/domestic and foreign enemies have planned on how they will execute that.

Cam in 10 years.......

maxresdefault.jpg

do you expect this to be a regional thing or globally?
I can't help but think you haven't fully thought through this idea
You realize there are other ways to communicate outside of the internet?

Google how terrorists plan to attack infrastructure and the power grid. The media only reports on Anarchist and calls them right wing. The truth is it's just a anarchist terrorists thing that every group plans to do.

Then Google intelligence gathered by US troops on how Jihadist plan to attack infrastructure and the power grid.

Then Google how China, Russia, and other militaries could attack infrastructure and the power grid. Including what happens during an EMP or Nuclear Blast. Also Submarine capabilities on attacking ocean cables. Then Satellite disruption, or internet attacks.

Worst case senerio so having some Bitcoin isn't the worst idea. Having food, water, shelter, silver, and gold that you can posses and protect is better if the economy collapses.

Rooting for the US dollar and the country is your best option. Even though idiots are destroying it. A digital currency and central bank digital currency should be something no sane person should want.

Google how terrorists plan to attack infrastructure and the power grid. The media only reports on Anarchist and calls them right wing. The truth is it's just a anarchist terrorists thing that every group plans to do.

Then Google intelligence gathered by US troops on how Jihadist plan to attack infrastructure and the power grid.

Then Google how China, Russia, and other militaries could attack infrastructure and the power grid. Including what happens during an EMP or Nuclear Blast. Also Submarine capabilities on attacking ocean cables. Then Satellite disruption, or internet attacks.

Worst case senerio so having some Bitcoin isn't the worst idea. Having food, water, shelter, silver, and gold that you can posses and protect is better if the economy collapses.

Rooting for the US dollar and the country is your best option. Even though idiots are destroying it. A digital currency and central bank digital currency should be something no sane person should want.
They attack the power grid and communication networks every day, every hour. People just don't hear about it because we have thousands of very smart individuals who fight off these attacks. Our grid system is by far the weakest, though.

Reactions: cam_blev
They attack the power grid and communication networks every day, every hour. People just don't hear about it because we have thousands of very smart individuals who fight off these attacks. Our grid system is by far the weakest, though.

True. But all the internet security in the world isn't going to stop certain actions that could happen. Hence why I gave other examples to make it go dark.

power grids are regional, emp and nuclear blasts also regional
none of these things would take down the bitcoin network
also faraday cages are pretty simple to construct

rooting for the US dollar is equivalent to trusting politicians
I agree CBDCs are a dystopian nightmare, but bitcoin is decentralized and the best form of money we have im not sure why that is so hard for people to understand

True. But all the internet security in the world isn't going to stop certain actions that could happen. Hence why I gave other examples to make it go dark.
Are you scared of your shadow, too?

Gunny, do you not think that these terrorist organizations, with all their funding and technology, or China and Russian hackers, are attacking us right now as we communicate? Why do you act like "when they do"? Because they ARE doing it. We have a defense against it. It's not like they are sitting back saying "yeah, one day America.....one day.....we are going to try it". They are trying it. We are just better about blocking it.

Are you scared of your shadow, too?

Gunny, do you not think that these terrorist organizations, with all their funding and technology, or China and Russian hackers, are attacking us right now as we communicate? Why do you act like "when they do"? Because they ARE doing it. We have a defense against it. It's not like they are sitting back saying "yeah, one day America.....one day.....we are going to try it". They are trying it. We are just better about blocking it.

No goofball. I'm saying one should prepare to be self reliant even if a Hurricane happens or any other Emergency. As far as terrorism goes you probably should be quiet and try learn something.

Last edited:
power grids are regional, emp and nuclear blasts also regional
none of these things would take down the bitcoin network
also faraday cages are pretty simple to construct

rooting for the US dollar is equivalent to trusting politicians
I agree CBDCs are a dystopian nightmare, but bitcoin is decentralized and the best form of money we have im not sure why that is so hard for people to understand

I get it. You invested in Bitcoin. You need others to invest to make money. Good luck accessing it if things go really bad.

I get it. You invested in Bitcoin. You need others to invest to make money. Good luck accessing it if things go really bad.
No, that's the whole point here. You don't get it! Bitcoin is not an investment to make money. It is the money. I don't have to "access it" it is a bearer asset I own it and control it the same way you own and control any solid gold you might own and keep at your house.

No, that's the whole point here. You don't get it! Bitcoin is not an investment to make money. It is the money. I don't have to "access it" it is a bearer asset I own it and control it the same way you own and control any solid gold you might own and keep at your house.

Good luck. Let me know when China and Russia start spending their gold and silver for it.

People can also Google how Hamas uses Crypto currency to raise funds. Then Google how Isarel shutdown their internet and communications. Understand they could do that to Hezbollah or any other country in the area. Then Understand that China and Russia could do it to anyone on a wider scale.

No goofball. I'm saying one should prepare to be self reliant even if a Hurricane happens or any other Emergency. As far as terrorism goes you probably should be quiet and try learn something.
From you? I highly doubt it.

People can also Google how Hamas uses Crypto currency to raise funds. Then Google how Isarel shutdown their internet and communications. Understand they could do that to Hezbollah or any other country in the area. Then Understand that China and Russia could do it to anyone on a wider scale.
USD is used to fund more terrorism and illegal activity than all other currencies combined including Hamas

USD is used to fund more terrorism and illegal activity than all other currencies combined including Hamas

Hamas is a proxy of Iran, Muslim Brotherhood, CCP, and Russia. Your Anti-Semetism and thinking corrupt politicians represent the entire United States isn't my problem. I'm not in favor of destroying our country because you don't like it.

But yours is.

So tell us everything you know about the topics I listed. Plenty of official information about it. Feel free to use it.

Can I just copy and paste like you do from Right-wing conspiracy doomsdayers websites?

I post stuff from all kinds of sites. Instead of you whining about the conservative ones you can go look at official Government sites from several departments. You won't because you want to stick your head in the sand and pretend everything is fine under Democrats running the Government.

Department of Energy has a pretty detailed report in PDF you can download and read.

Last edited:
I post stuff from all kinds of sites. Instead of you whining about the conservative ones you can go look at official Government sites from several departments. You won't because you want to stick your head in the sand and pretend everything is fine under Democrats running the Government.

Department of Energy has a pretty detailed report in PDF you can download and read.
Ummm......pretty sure I was the one saying that the grid and communications were being hacked daily douchebag. You have a brain of a gnat.

EDIT: Sorry that I am not like you, who fears a cloudy day, or thinks the world is coming to an end, who claims WWIII was here, that there's no food for people, that gasoline was empty........can keep going.

Ummm......pretty sure I was the one saying that the grid and communications were being hacked daily douchebag. You have a brain of a gnat.

EDIT: Sorry that I am not like you, who fears a cloudy day, or thinks the world is coming to an end, who claims WWIII was here, that there's no food for people, that gasoline was empty........can keep going.

You said the bold part. I said things are getting bad and could get worse. I pointed you toward Government sites and Intelligence reports. You keep running your mouth like there's nothing to be concerned about even though people can look around the world and see there's obvious serrious issues. Everything for is about defending the Democrat Party instead of just admitting I'm right. That makes you a dishonest idiot.

You said the bold part. I said things are getting bad and could get worse. I pointed you toward Government sites and Intelligence reports. You keep running your mouth like there's nothing to be concerned about even though people can look around the world and see there's obvious serrious issues. Everything for is about defending the Democrat Party instead of just admitting I'm right. That makes you a dishonest idiot.
What? I'm not defending sh!t. Sorry I'm not a doomsdayer like you.

What? I'm not defending sh!t. Sorry I'm not a doomsdayer like you.

Sharing information on reality that even the Department of Energy has reports on isn't doomsday. It's planet Earth. Slow down on the hippie lettuce and join the rest of us in the reality playing out in front of you.

Sharing information on reality that even the Department of Energy has reports on isn't doomsday. It's planet Earth. Slow down on the hippie lettuce and join the rest of us in the reality playing out in front of you.
Bad things have been around since the beginning of time. Focusing on them all you want. I'd don't tend to live like that. I recognize the problems, you FOCUS on them. Big difference.

Bad things have been around since the beginning of time. Focusing on them all you want. I'd don't tend to live like that. I recognize the problems, you FOCUS on them. Big difference.

You like to ignore them. Post something that shows how bad things are at the border under Biden.

Then why do you keep comparing its worth to the dollar? Without the dollar, Bitcoin has zero worth, even though I'd argue it is still worthless except for the fact we have so many greater fools on this planet. When the dollar goes to zero, Bitcoin goes to zero.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT