ADVERTISEMENT

LOL......This tells us a lot....

Hahahahaha! See, that is your problem. You rely on others to tell you what to believe.

Yeah, you go ahead and think this was a bad day for Dems. LMAO! Did you hear Ken Starr said they should be drafting articles of impeachment as the testimony unfolded? Yeah, that Ken Starr.

hahahahahahahaha!
Ken Starr didnt say that. I dare you to prove that with his ENTIRE quote. You wont becausse you are a chickenshit.

Ken Starr didnt say that. I dare you to prove that with his ENTIRE quote. You wont becausse you are a chickenshit.

country 100% refuses to answer probably more than a dozen fact based questions I have asked about this week's testimony, all the while insisting the Democrats have made a slam dunk case. Now either the Democrats have made their case for impeachment and country doesn't know it, or they have NOT made their case and country knows it. (Thus the silence)

Which do you think it is Dave?

country 100% refuses to answer probably more than a dozen fact based questions I have asked about this week's testimony, all the while insisting the Democrats have made a slam dunk case. Now either the Democrats have made their case for impeachment and country doesn't know it, or they have NOT made their case and country knows it. (Thus the silence)

Which do you think it is Dave?
He repeats shit he heard or read and doeant know more than that because he a a retarded fool.

Reactions: bornaneer
He repeats shit he heard or read and doeant know more than that because he a a retarded fool.

That's not what's claimed...the claims are everyone else is stupid and Democrats have made a slam dunk! For some strange reason, we get nothing backing up any of that.

Wonder why not? o_O

That's not what's claimed...the claims are everyone else is stupid and Democrats have made a slam dunk! For some strange reason, we get nothing backing up any of that.

Wonder why not? o_O
The only dunk that fool got today was his morning box of donuts.

The only dunk that fool got today was his morning box of donuts.

You know Dave, I posted last week that I thought in roughly two weeks this whole thing blows up? I think that happened today. I simply do not see how Democrats make a case for any impeachment, particularly after the way Sondland got exposed today. We have Trump quoted directly as telling him "I want nothing, no quid pro quo". I think that tears the heart out of the Democrats sham flim flam. This is a complete joke.

You know Dave, I posted last week that I thought in roughly two weeks this whole thing blows up? I think that happened today. I simply do not see how Democrats make a case for any impeachment, particularly after the way Sondland got exposed today. We have Trump quoted directly as telling him "I want nothing, no quid pro quo". I think that tears the heart out of the Democrats sham flim flam. This is a complete joke.
When the IG report hits the street Schiff is done.

Reactions: atlkvb
When the IG report hits the street Schiff is done.

I think he's toast already. He's lost control of the narrative over this entire scam. The IG's report if anything will further expose it.

No impeachment.

I think he's toast already. He's lost control of the narrative over this entire scam. The IG's report if anything will further expose it.

No impeachment.
The IG report is going to expose a lot of lies he has told. Maybe worse.

The IG report is going to expose a lot of lies he has told. Maybe worse.

In my opinion, Schiff has exposed his own lies. Example: He claims he doesn't know the whistleblower, but he shuts down any inquiry into who Vindman spoke to inside the IC in order to protect the whistleblower! (someone he claims he doesn't know?)o_O

The guy is bald faced liar and a degenerate.

In my opinion, Schiff has exposed his own lies. Example: He claims he doesn't know the whistleblower, but he shuts down any inquiry into who Vindman spoke to inside the IC in order to protect the whistleblower! (someone he claims he doesn't know?)o_O

The guy is bald faced liar and a degenerate.
It doesn’t matter. They have the votes and these people absolutely hate everything about Trump. Illegality is not required.

It doesn’t matter. They have the votes and these people absolutely hate everything about Trump. Illegality is not required.

True, but They'e operating in a political environment where the are trying to win and this does not help them do that despite their illusions it does.

Last edited:

Yeah, these hearings are a circus show to try and appear transparent. They made their minds up long ago.

Yeah, these hearings are a circus show to try and appear transparent. They made their minds up long ago.
They’re trying limit the political fallout from impeaching an extremely successful President, it’s all this is. It’s for show. The decision to impeach was made the day after the 2018 mid terms when they regained the House. They were trying to use kids in cages first, but oops Obama. Then it was the bullshit obstruction from Mueller. They think they have a winner here.

They’re just going to re-energize the right to come out in support of him at the polls. There is zero chance they follow through in the Senate as there isn’t sufficient evidence to convict him.

Reactions: atlkvb
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT