ADVERTISEMENT

LOL......This tells us a lot....

It is also being reported that Vindman worked as a registered foreign agent for Ukraine.

He directly addressed that today. He legally and promptly disclosed that an offer was made, as he should have. He refused the offer.

You f’ucking trumpers are almost as disgusting as trump is. You have no f’ucking shame. You all disgust me. You are true pieces of shit.

He directly addressed that today. He legally and promptly disclosed that an offer was made, as he should have. He refused the offer.

You f’ucking trumpers are almost as disgusting as trump is. You have no f’ucking shame. You all disgust me. You are true pieces of shit.

He's a fat turd.

iu

You're confused.......as usual. Show the quotes where the POS disclosed it.

So much mad...so little brain

Reactions: roadtrasheer

Country tells so many stinkin' lies the stink doesn't even smell anymore.
(when your lies are full of do do it's hard to tell the difference from them and the real thing)
iu

from today's testimony

Lt. Col. Alexander Vindman testified that, at one point, former head of Ukraine's National Security and Defense Council Oleksandr Danylyuk offered him the position of Ukraine's defense minister, which he said he "dismissed."

Vindman testified that after receiving the offer he told his superiors and the "appropriate counterintelligence folks" about it and then "forgot about it."

"I'm an American... I immediately dismissed these offers," Vindman said.
Vindman said "the whole notion was rather comical."

Vindman said his bosses never raised the issue of a conflict of interest with him continuing his work with the National Security Council after this offer.

He added: "Frankly, if they were concerned about me being able to continue my duties, they would have brought that to my attention."

Reactions: countryroads89
So much mad...so little brain
Country is confused.......What is being reported and what Vindman disclosed he turned down today are totally different things.
Can't wait until the Senate gets a hold of Mr. Vindman.

from today's testimony

Lt. Col. Alexander Vindman testified that, at one point, former head of Ukraine's National Security and Defense Council Oleksandr Danylyuk offered him the position of Ukraine's defense minister, which he said he "dismissed."

Vindman testified that after receiving the offer he told his superiors and the "appropriate counterintelligence folks" about it and then "forgot about it."

Vindman said his bosses never raised the issue of a conflict of interest with him continuing his work with the National Security Council after this offer.

He added: "Frankly, if they were concerned about me being able to continue my duties, they would have brought that to my attention."
Nothing to do with what I said was being reported.

Country is confused.......What is being reported and what Vindman disclosed he turned down today are totally different things.

Why didn't he follow the proper chain of command with his "concerns" after being part of a NSC classified phone call with a Foreign leader? He had an obligation to at least go to his superiors with his so called "concerns" instead of an attorney and some unknown person inside the IC who he claims he didn't know.

Committee members weren't allowed to ask him that though. Wonder why not?

from today's testimony

Where did he disclose he was an foriegn agent there?

This isn't going to the Senate. The wheels are coming off this scam tram daily with each new pile of lies! In another week there won't be any wheels left on this fake wagon train Democrats are riding in.

This is disgusting as well as maddening.:angry:

This isn't going to the Senate. The wheels are coming off this scam tram daily with each new pile of lies! In another week there won't be any wheels left on this fake wagon train Democrats are riding in.

This is disgusting as well as maddening.:angry:
No....they will impeach President Trump......thats been the plan from day one. They have the votes......the dems will be in lockstep.

Last edited:
No....they will impeach President Trump......thats been the plan from day one. They have the votes......the dems will be in lockstep.

In order to impeach him, they have to demonstrate an impeachable offense. Not denying they have enough votes to pass a partisan phony impeachment charge, but based on what you've heard so far what would it be on that they can even half way reasonably argue is a crime?

What case have they made for impeachment? For what?

“Did anyone ever ask you to bribe or extort anyone at any time during your time in the White House?" Devin Nunes, R-Calif., asked at one point in Tuesday's hearing.
Former National Security Council (NSC) aide Tim Morrison: "No."
U.S. Special Representative for Ukraine Kurt Volker: “No."

Reactions: atlkvb
“Did anyone ever ask you to bribe or extort anyone at any time during your time in the White House?" Devin Nunes, R-Calif., asked at one point in Tuesday's hearing.
Former National Security Council (NSC) aide Tim Morrison: "No."
U.S. Special Representative for Ukraine Kurt Volker: “No."

Trump will be impeached for threatening a potential bribe. [eyeroll]

Elise Stefanik, R-N.Y., asked the witnesses about Trump's fateful July 25 call with Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky: "Mr. Morrison, you were on that call, and there was no quid pro quo, correct? No bribery? No extortion?"

"Correct," Morrison replied in response to each question.

"And, Ambassador Volker, I presume you got a readout of the call. ... Was there any reference to withholding aid? Any reference to bribery? Any reference to quid pro quo? Any reference to extortion?"

"No, there was not," Volker replied, again and again.

Reactions: atlkvb and wvu2007
Elise Stefanik, R-N.Y., asked the witnesses about Trump's fateful July 25 call with Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky: "Mr. Morrison, you were on that call, and there was no quid pro quo, correct? No bribery? No extortion?"

"And, Ambassador Volker, I presume you got a readout of the call. ... Was there any reference to withholding aid? Any reference to bribery? Any reference to quid pro quo? Any reference to extortion?"

Yup, this is why @countryroads89 is flailing around. lol

In order to impeach him, they have to demonstrate an impeachable offense. Not denying they have enough votes to pass a partisan phony impeachment charge, but based on what you've heard so far what would it be on that they can even half way reasonably argue is a crime?

What case have they made for impeachment? For what?
They can decide what is an "impeachable offense" is.

Exactly! So I ask you again, since what you've posted here is the heart of the Democrat's charge against Trump, what do they impeach him on?

Exactly! So I ask you again, since what you've posted here is the heart of the Democrat's charge against Trump, what do they impeach him on?
Anything they want.......This is far beyond what is right or wrong.....this is politics.

Anything they want.......This is far beyond what is right or wrong.....this is politics.

I agree with you 100% Democrats can impeach Trump for taking a dump at 3:00pm and stinking up the White House East room! My specific question is, what do you think they will call an "impeachable offense"?

I honestly cannot understand what they will try to make legitimate that they can politically sell to the American people, since you are 100% correct this is all politics.

Once again, what will be their charge against Trump?

Don't know what the articles will be....but they are coming.

OK... respectfully I don't agree with you. The American people will not tolerate much more of this sham, this rogue operation. Unless Democrats can make a compelling case for charging Trump, and removing him from Office because of his egregious behavior, this thing goes nowhere.

Is there enough hatred to impeach him simply on their hatred of him? Absolutely! Can they sell their hatred of Trump politically? Well, to their kook fringe maniacal TDS infected base they can, but not all Americans are their kook fringe maniacal TDS infected voters. [winking]

Vindman was caught in a lie by Republican Ohio Rep. Brad Wenstrup.
Vindman testified earlier in the day that he did not discuss his concerns about Trump's July phone call with Morrison, his superior, because he was unavailable.
But, under questioning from Wenstrup, Morrison confirmed that Vindman had given him edits of the transcript of the call, on the same day that Vindman testified Morrison was unreachable.

I agree with you 100% Democrats can impeach Trump for taking a dump at 3:00pm and stinking up the White House East room! My specific question is, what do you think they will call an "impeachable offense"?

I honestly cannot understand what they will try to make legitimate that they can politically sell to the American people, since you are 100% correct this is all politics.

Once again, what will be their charge against Trump?
They’ll say lacking any evidence that “the testimony has proved beyond a shadow of a doubt, Trump,...Orange Man Bad, Orange Man Bad, Orange Man Bad, and Orange Man Bad‘d”. It will be a party line vote and the Senate will destroy this shit show. The Dems in the House get their win for the kook fringe, they’ll beat the drum through the election, and hope like all hell this will be enough to beat Orange Man.

It’s clear through every witness that has been on the hill testifying. Trump did in fact want investigations occurring on both the 2016 Crowdstrike stuff and on the Burisma Biden stuff. Trump was 100% within the legal purview of his office of the Presidency, following the treaty signed by Clinton, to request the Ukraine work with Barr on both (backed up by the transcript). The transcript further illustrates there was no quid pro quo, no bribery, and outside of the political optics, nothing done by the administration was illegal. This was also backed up by President of Ukraine and the timelines of events. Aid was provided within the legal timelines required. Further, aid was delayed as evidenced by the testimony delayed by Schiff in disclosure as being based on rationale completely justifiable.

It will also show later down the road, the improper disclosing of information to persons not cleared with “need to know” information.

For someone so in the know of everything Ukraine, how odd that Vindman claims he knew nothing about Joe Biden shaking down the country if they didn't fire their chief prosecutor.

How do you know he doesn't meet body fat standards? I assume they still use that method when GI's do not meet height and weight chart listings.
It’s actually a little more in-depth now. My platoon sergeant was about 6% body fat but was a competition body builder and the height/weight chart showed him as 22%. I actually requested mast and went to the Col. to get it cleared because it was so ridiculous. They updated the calculation method a couple of years later.

They’ll say lacking any evidence that “the testimony has proved beyond a shadow of a doubt, Trump,...Orange Man Bad, Orange Man Bad, Orange Man Bad, and Orange Man Bad‘d”. It will be a party line vote and the Senate will destroy this shit show. The Dems in the House get their win for the kook fringe, they’ll beat the drum through the election, and hope like all hell this will be enough to beat Orange Man.

It’s clear through every witness that has been on the hill testifying. Trump did in fact want investigations occurring on both the 2016 Crowdstrike stuff and on the Burisma Biden stuff. Trump was 100% within the legal purview of his office of the Presidency, following the treaty signed by Clinton, to request the Ukraine work with Barr on both (backed up by the transcript). The transcript further illustrates there was no quid pro quo, no bribery, and outside of the political optics, nothing done by the administration was illegal. This was also backed up by President of Ukraine and the timelines of events. Aid was provided within the legal timelines required. Further, aid was delayed as evidenced by the testimony delayed by Schiff in disclosure as being based on rationale completely justifiable.

It will also show later down the road, the improper disclosing of information to persons not cleared with “need to know” information.

Brilliant ....a mashup of conspiracy theory and BS

Tomorrow the impeachment offense will be Trump refused to smell Swalwell's fart. Just like his twin brother Schiff ole Swalwell denies it was him. Maybe it was the imaginary whistleblower who ripped one.

You're still confused......maybe you should get some rest.

No, moron, I’m not confused. You have been misled, you displayed your idiocy, doubled down on your idiocy and now your so friggin stupid you don’t realize you have been misled.

You trumpers are proudly stupid.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT