ADVERTISEMENT

Lathan

Whale whale whale page 4 of my most recent Mega Thread. When royalty speaks the commoners fall right in line.

Last edited:
Reactions: KingCoal
Keep messing around
Might send her to helicopter you😂

a0d203c954ca6c75a0375c09291da9a4.gif

Keep messing around
Might send her to helicopter you😂

a0d203c954ca6c75a0375c09291da9a4.gif

I don’t have enough hair but I accept your white flag. Now please get out of my thread so we can get back to recruiting content discussion with real fans that don’t hide behind a computer screen ruining every thread.

I don’t have enough hair but I accept your white flag. Now please get out of my thread so we can get back to recruiting content discussion with real fans that don’t hide behind a computer screen ruining every thread.
Who said it would be your hair😂

It‘s called replying to others. You just responded to 3 of my well liked posts. You seriously are stupid. The only turd that posts with himself is @TownesVanZandt. Unless of course you think I’m that insufferable POS.
So easily triggered...LMAO...

Do you put these megathreads on your resume when you apply for different burger jobs?

OTHER TALENTS
"I started a thread that went four pages on a WVU Message Board"

LMAO

The 7-11 is going to hate losing their best slurpee guy.

So easily triggered...LMAO...

Do you put these megathreads on your resume when you apply for different burger jobs?

OTHER TALENTS
"I started a thread that went four pages on a WVU Message Board"

LMAO

The 7-11 is going to hate losing their best slurpee guy.

Own ya dude on your own site. Took your home and your woman. Troll ya tomorrow I mean chat with you tomorrow. In the meantime get us moving toward page 5 😂.

• Haha
Own ya dude on your own site. Took your home and your woman. Troll ya tomorrow I mean chat with you tomorrow. In the meantime get us moving toward page 5 😂.
LMAO....delusional as queencoal.

I will trigger you tomorrow if I feel like it.

I will get us to page 5....got to get that on your resume as your greatest accomplishment in your life.

LMAO.

Damn boys if my putter showed up I’d be a couple under par. 2 over on 16 tee box. @TownesVanZandt what do you have going on this fine Pittsburgh Sunday? @WVUFanForever you have a good day going on with family? @spartansstink you looking at anything fun today with your family? Come on guys let’s turn the nonsense off. I’ll control this handle if everyone is done with what Allen calls the pissing fight. He’s right.

Yet here you are, on a Sunday afternoon, just like yesterday and the day before that and the day before that and the day before that …….. 24/7 posting this same dribble day after day. Bragging like it’s a hug success that a thread full of childish name calling (which would describe all of your monumental mega threads) and 2 or 3 of your “buddies “ post that they like your post so you can brag on your Like Ratio.

I bet all those other rich golfing jet setters spend their entire time on a free internet message sports boards bragging about mega threads and like ratings too.

Whatever. Now back from lunch and onto my family.

Reactions: WVUALLEN
Yet here you are, on a Sunday afternoon, just like yesterday and the day before that and the day before that and the day before that …….. 24/7 posting this same dribble day after day. Bragging like it’s a hug success that a thread full of childish name calling (which would describe all of your monumental mega threads) and 2 or 3 of your “buddies “ post that they like your post so you can brag on your Like Ratio.

I bet all those other rich golfing jet setters spend their entire time on a free internet message sports boards bragging about mega threads and like ratings too.

Whatever. Now back from lunch and onto my family.

Thanks for dropping into my latest Mega Thread. Weird but thanks. Enjoy your day.

LMAO...took queencoal four minutes to respond to my first post in two days....

Keep dancing bitch.

Could this be any easier?

And it was a rhetorical question....NOBODY has seen a queen coal or osu grad post on the BL....LMAO.

LMAO...took queencoal four minutes to respond to my first post in two days....

Keep dancing bitch.

Could this be any easier?

And it was a rhetorical question....NOBODY has seen a queen coal or osu grad post on the BL....LMAO.
You keep metioning me in post after post, and I ignore you almost as often as you cyber blow TrollVanZandt, but it's clear that you still can't afford a Blue Lot subscription. Have a nice day, stalker b!tch.

• Love
Reactions: Pitt4Life34
You keep metioning me in post after post, and I ignore you almost as often as you cyber blow TrollVanZandt, but it's clear that you still can't afford a Blue Lot subscription. Have a nice day, stalker b!tch.
Im the stalker yet he posted four minutes to respond to me after I was gone for two days...

LMAO....you cant make this stuff up.

It's clear you still can't post on the BL with either handle....LMAO.

queenie is the biggest twat on the board...never mind he has totally lost it again....just minutes after I arrived.

Completely unhinged...guy has issues.

Im the stalker yet he posted four minutes to respond to me after I was gone for two days...

LMAO....you cant make this stuff up.

It's clear you still can't post on the BL with either handle....LMAO.

queenie is the biggest twat on the board...never mind he has totally lost it again....just minutes after I arrived.

Completely unhinged...guy has issues.
Obsessed stalker b!tch above still can't afford a Blue Lot subscription, but continues to flap her gums.

I see he's now gone and stolen my line, "can't make it up".

Dude is the most unoriginal poster in internet history.

can't make it up.
Always cute to see turdboy have to come to queencoal's rescue in these threads...

queenie and I can't ever have a convo without turdboy showing up to protect his cuck.

And I was using that line long before your boring ass ever showed up...

Nice job turdboy.

Allen...have you ever seen a post on the BL by osugrad or queen coal in oh....say...the last three months?

Dude! Seriously you come off as a fvckin idiot! Why do you care if tOSU handle is on Lot or not. I mean it’s freaken weird you waste your time. Not to mention you could always get a Lot account for, now take a breath, $99. Heck Keenan was giving Lot Accts away for $12. What is wrong with you?

• Haha
Always cute to see turdboy have to come to queencoal's rescue in these threads...

queenie and I can't ever have a convo without turdboy showing up to protect his cuck.

And I was using that line long before your boring ass ever showed up...

Nice job turdboy.

hey queer you forgot........LMAO to end your unoriginal thoughts.

Herd is right of course. You swipe other handle’s material and content.

hey queer you forgot........LMAO to end your unoriginal thoughts.

Herd is right of course. You swipe other handle’s material and content.
Takes all three of you to take me on in a message board...how cute.

Gee...if I really do that....I hope I don't get banned....LMAO...tell me queenie...how did you respond to getting banned from the BL?

Three posts in a row?!?

Dude! Seriously you come off as a fvckin idiot! Why do you care if tOSU handle is on Lot or not. I mean it’s freaken weird you waste your time. Not to mention you could always get a Lot account for, now take a breath, $99. Heck Keenan was giving Lot Accts away for $12. What is wrong with you?
Is this cousin elmo or bitchgregor?

Why is cousin elmo so poor he can't create a free account here instead of using yours....or is that just you playing cousin elmo?

Still too broke to afford a Blue Lot subscription, so my cyber stalker continues to look at her ouija board, and tell lies about banishment.
I can string you along all day if you want to do this again...just let me know.

Nice decision to bring your two cucks in...can't do anything by yourself.

@TownesVanZandt

how can you stomach to watch this kid, while he attempts to be witty? come get your kid and keep him away from the adult table. Leave Fredo at home.
IF you can't post quality content...then leave...actually...if that above is the best you can do...just go ahead and leave anyway so we don't have to read anymore of your boring and lame-ass shit.

BTW...I do my thing and TVZ does his thing...when you try to lump us together only shows your stupidity.

The only thing we have in common is that both of us live rent free 24/7 in yours, queenies and bitchgregors heads.

Last edited:
And there we have it. Another afternoon full of high quality mega thread posting.

Romper Room’s Miss Marilyn would be so proud of the content.

And there we have it. Another afternoon full of high quality mega thread posting.

Romper Room’s Miss Marilyn would be so proud of the content.
We all know the three bring nothing to the board....and to make matters worse....none of them are WVU fans....why are they even here?

Just for the record...you bring nothing to this board either...or to the human race for that matter.
No one gives a shit about you or your worthless opinion....now go away bitch.

You are without a doubt the biggest waste of space here.

Go start another thread that gets seven replies...five of which were simply goofing on you....bitch/

Last edited:
No one gives a shit about you or your worthless opinion....now go away bitch.

You are without a doubt the biggest waste of space here.

Go start another thread that gets seven replies...five of which were simply goofing on you....bitch/
You like the word bitch I see. Shouldn't be calling your mother that though. Show a little respect. Oh little one. Lol.

• Haha
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT