ADVERTISEMENT

Lathan

Thanks Herd. It not easy trying to bring in fresh content threads onto the site without the three blind mice mucking it up but I’ll bring another thread up when I get home from appointments. My thread tonight hits at the heart of the wvu program. @WVUFanForever, @spartansstink and Texass seem to have a problem that I’m wired into the know. Weird.
Keep the great insights coming. Some cannot afford a lot account, you know, so giving them a few scraps every now & then may peak their interest, with the long term goal having them contribute to some decent football discussions.

Reactions: KingCoal
Keep the great insights coming. Some cannot afford a lot account, you know, so giving them a few scraps every now & then may peak their interest, with the long term goal having them contribute to some decent football discussions.
Some can't afford a BL account...and then some cant POST on the BL either....LMAO.

What my stalker chick means is that it's perfectly acceptable for her to repeat her lie about "banning" from the Blue Lot multiple times per day for months, but it's not okay, if I remind here that she's too broke to subscribe to the Blue Lot, and, therefore, has no idea as to what goes on there.

@WVUFanForever whats it like getting trolled every single day 😂? You can’t be this stupid. Occasionally Allen or someone drops by to throw ya a lifeline but even they know you’re an idiot.
I wish the three of you were smart enough to troll me.....might make things more interesting.

Queencoal posts 800 times I cant afford a BL account.
Turdboy puts everyone to sleep and takes 12 seconds to respond to me.
Then there is you and cousin Elmo sharing your free account.

That's what I am getting trolled by? LMAO.

I make one post and ALL three of you respond the rest of the day! OWNERSHIP!

I own all three of you...did yesterday...did today....and will again tomorrow if I decided to.

Last edited:
bitchgregor says you often throw me a lifeline....so I guess I should say thanks.

No one has any idea of what bitchgregor is talking about...but thanks anyway.
I give up on chatting sports in this forum. This is now an upgrade of the woodshed.

Woodshed 2.0 another update will be due September so 2.1 it is.

I give up on chatting sports in this forum. This is now an upgrade of the woodshed.

Woodshed 2.0 another update will be due September so 2.1 it is.
Two of the three assclowns claim to be on the BL...I don't get why they don't post there but instead spend all their time on the free board.

Makes you wonder.

Another thread turned into a dumpster fire 🔥 by the resident trolls that think it's entertaining to turn this forum into the same dumpster.

Reactions: WVUALLEN
Another thread turned into a dumpster fire 🔥 by the resident trolls that think it's entertaining to turn this forum into the same dumpster.
Imagine a free board without the three non WVU fans...

Then WVU fans could talk about WVU athletics.......no more mega thread talk, no more bullying, no more trolling.

Just a nice place talk about WVU.

You realize I started a recruiting thread and the RESIDENT TROLLS you site are actually so called WVU fans. @WVUFanForever and the weirdo with 26 threads ruin every thread. It is actually weird what those two Don

Triggered him again....lol.

Even your fellow WVU guys are seeing you for what you are pal. You troll around ruining thread after thread. But hey you personally get used in all of my Mega thread material. Look at the activity I produce between looks and replies. The entire site tunes in to look at me abusing you haha 😂

• Haha
You realize I started a recruiting thread and the RESIDENT TROLLS you site are actually so called WVU fans. @WVUFanForever and the weirdo with 26 threads ruin every thread. It is actually weird what those two Don
Don't insult the man...he can read it for himself and see your like buddies ruined it...not that it was that great to begin with....nothing you start ever is.

Or is this elmo?

Even your fellow WVU guys are seeing you for what you are pal. You troll around ruining thread after thread. But hey you personally get used in all of my Mega thread material. Look at the activity I produce between looks and replies. The entire site tunes in to look at me abusing you haha 😂
Yawns...you have zero idea what this board really thinks of you do you?

Maybe one day I will share them with you.

PS...most can't stand you outside of your circlejerk clique.

Last edited:
Yawns...you have zero idea what this board really thinks of you do you?

Maybe one day I will share them with you.

PS...most can't stand you outside of your circlejerk clique.

Yet here we chatting it up on page 6 of my latest Mega Thread 😂. You can’t quit me big guy. Start a thread band geek. Any thread. I’ll post my opinion and move on. It’s like you have no opinion. Only stalking us. That’s literally your entire stick. Stalking us. So sad.

Last edited:
  • Love
Don't insult the man...he can read it for himself and see your like buddies ruined it...not that it was that great to begin with....nothing you start ever is.

Or is this elmo?

It my thread Einstein. You’re the goofball trolling around. All I do is troll three nitwits in my own thread. Again start a thread. We all know you won’t because no one would support it. So sad.

You can’t quit me big guy. .
Are you kidding? I make one post and you guys respond the rest of the day.

Why do you think queenie has posted 800 times about me and the BL?

Im not posting about him.

You guys cant help yourself but follow me around.

Been doing it for years now.

It my thread Einstein. You’re the goofball trolling around. All I do is troll three nitwits in my own thread. Again start a thread. We all know you won’t because no one would support it. So sad.
LMAO....yeah...I will start a thread because you told me to.

So again...why does Elmo share your free account?

Is he too stupid to make his own?

Are you kidding? I make one post and you guys respond the rest of the day.

Why do you think queenie has posted 800 times about me and the BL?

Im not posting about him.

You guys cant help yourself but follow me around.

Been doing it for years now.

Chicken or egg asswipe. My thread. You came in trolling before page 1 was complete. Easy for all to see jerkoff. You and @richardcrangeek blew the thread up like two idiots. You literally are delusional. There is no reason for you to spending this much time trolling in MY thread. I’ve told you a million times I won’t do that to any of your threads. I engage your trolling in my threads but won’t in others. I may give a shot here or there but never page after page like you do every thread. You literally ruined the site you geek.

Chicken or egg asswipe. My thread. You came in trolling before page 1 was complete. Easy for all to see jerkoff. You and @richardcrangeek blew the thread up like two idiots. You literally are delusional. There is no reason for you to spending this much time trolling in MY thread. I’ve told you a million times I won’t do that to any of your threads. I engage your trolling in my threads but won’t in others. I may give a shot here or there but never page after page like you do every thread. You literally ruined the site you geek.
Triggered again....

Look at you...rambling on and on about me.

It's so long you have to expand it to read it.

Seriously....do you ever see me put this much effort into you or your cucks?

Stringing you dumbasses along is my fun....my thread, your thread or any thread....don't like it....stay on the BL where you claim you have an account.

LMAO.

Triggered again....

Look at you...rambling on and on about me.

It's so long you have to expand it to read it.

Seriously....do you ever see me put this much effort into you or your cucks?

Stringing you dumbasses along is my fun....my thread, your thread or any thread....don't like it....stay on the BL where you claim you have an account.

LMAO.

Let’s keep rackin up the pages 😂. What’s funny is you think you’re in control 😂. You have a great night and I’ll get ya going tomorrow my angry little fella.

Let’s keep rackin up the pages 😂. What’s funny is you think you’re in control 😂. You have a great night and I’ll get ya going tomorrow my angry little fella.
In control all day and every day.....if you want triggered just respond to this tomorrow...

Be happy to oblige you.

This is like an alpha male version of the Maury Povich Show. I even think Ive read a few "Im your Daddy" responses.

Whenever Ive had a long day working from home, designing new customized quantitative models & portfolios for clients, which can sometimes be a bit "Dealing with Decimals, high frequencies, fu**ing digits, Its Mustardy, above the shoulders shit", I can always count on a little entertainment in the Mountaineer Message Boards!

#ThoseAreRookieNumbersInThisRacket

giphy.gif

You should join in sometime....stringing all the three clowns along all day is a form of entertainment for me as well.

Id rather see them all gone so I can focus on chatting about WVU sports...but as long as they are here...someone has to be their daddy.

You should join in sometime....stringing all the three clowns along all day is a form of entertainment for me as well.

Id rather see them all gone so I can focus on chatting about WVU sports...but as long as they are here...someone has to be their daddy.

Hey what’s!!!!!? Thanks for spending your lunch hour in my thread while spend mine in your head 😂

Hey what’s!!!!!? Thanks for spending your lunch hour in my thread while spend mine in your head 😂
Dumbest post ever.

Why did I ever think you were the smart one?

Well..time to string bitchgregor along for the day...

Everyone enjoy....his cucks will show up soon to help him.

Gerggy,you could be an informative poster on this board if you want. Unfortunately you continue to prove to us that you are just an ass wipe

Come on man. Just busting his chops because he’s a thread killer. If he stayed on topic I’d give an opinion and move on like I do in every thread. I was gonna start a thread last night about a GA hire that WVU just made but decided not to waste my time. Not sure it’s announced yet. He’s coming over from Pitt. He has a good background and will be a good hire. He worked closely with my kid. It’s a shame diversified content can’t be presented because 3 or 4 handles drive this site OT. I just troll 2 handles when you truly look at it.

Take it easy on Fredo. He started his own mega junior thread four hours ago. He's already up to six, SIX posts, despite the fact five of the six are his own. Give Fredo a few months to see if he can get that thread to page 2.

Take it easy on Fredo. He started his own mega junior thread four hours ago. He's already up to six, SIX posts, despite the fact five of the six are his own. Give Fredo a few months to see if he can get that thread to page 2.
Fredo....you called me Fredo...NOW THAT IS FUNNY! LMAO.

But thanks for keeping track of all my posts in my thread....good work...Only an obsessed twat like you would count someone elses thread.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT