ADVERTISEMENT

Latest cost of living in NYC

You just have a stupid name. Now get off of your sister. You are smashing her cigarettes
So which operation did you get? Became a male because you like dick or became a female , to experience a pussy for the first time?

So which operation did you get? Became a male because you like dick or became a female , to experience a pussy for the first time?
So I would pleasure your wife/cousin but not in the mood in moving 300+lbs in a small trailer today

What do you teach ? Libtard logic? Transgender studies?
All he does is call names or post uneducated smart alec comments. Ask him what is creepy Joe's proposal for reducing our debt as opposed to the GOP plan recently passed by the House? Then watch how he miraculously turns into a stone cold wimp! 😏

@sammyk (aka"wimpy")
I don't have the intellectual capacity or rudimentary understanding to offer Biden's proposals for debt reduction, however I'll gladly attempt an uninformed response next Tuesday for a hamburger today?
iu

No he won't. He'll be just as stupid Tuesday after he scarfs down that burger as he is now!

All he does is call names or post uneducated smart alec comments. Ask him what is creepy Joe's proposal for reducing our debt as opposed to the GOP plan recently passed by the House? Then watch how he miraculously turns into a stone cold wimp! 😏

@sammyk (aka"wimpy")
I don't have the intellectual capacity or rudimentary understanding to offer Biden's proposals for debt reduction, however I'll gladly attempt an uninformed response next Tuesday for a hamburger today?
iu

No he won't. He'll be just as stupid Tuesday after he scarfs down that burger as he is now!
He or she is the typical libtard. Hilarious getting him or her worked up.

Reactions: atlkvb
No redneck asswhippin want a lesson
You could better apply your "ass whippin" ability whipping creepy Joe Biden into shape reading pre-written 'Q' cards with answers to pre-pre rehearsed questions from pre-selected reporters? That 'ol coot needs some serious remedial reading help BIG TIME! :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Reactions: 30CAT
You could better apply your "ass whippin" ability into whipping creepy Joe Biden into shape reading pre-written 'Q' cards with answers to pre-pre rehearsed questions from pre-selected reporters? That 'ol coot needs some serious remedial reading help BIG TIME! :rolleyes:
I bet Sammy molests his students. Most libtards are child molesters.

Man you are such a puss. I do not teach in NJ I wish that I did , they pay great and overall they have a great educational system. So here is is math equation for you
(3N+2)(N+3) after doing the FOIL method it shows that you are an idiot. Man I love math

That's not an equation, that's one side of an expression at most. If you "love" math, do better.

Man you are such a puss. I do not teach in NJ I wish that I did , they pay great and overall they have a great educational system. So here is is math equation for you
(3N+2)(N+3) after doing the FOIL method it shows that you are an idiot. Man I love math
For a teacher, you sure do spend a lot of the day (8:00-3:30 pm) posting on here. I bet a lot of people would love your duties.

Reactions: roadtrasheer
For a teacher, you sure do spend a lot of the day (8:00-3:30 pm) posting on here. I bet a lot of people would love your duties.
He’s prob still teaching from home on zoom. 8 times vaxxed, you’d think he would be over the rona by now

That's not an equation, that's one side of an expression at most. If you "love" math, do better.
@sammyk (aka "wimpy sheep")
I've studied the Pythagorean theorem, advanced calculus, as well as differential equations and complex analysis of abstract Algebraic computations, but I don't have a clue of what I just posted!
17b3081cac626134d8b834b0f7adc1d2--funny-animals-book-review.jpg

You wasted your education but you at least qualify for being a well programmed sheeple

Last edited:
  • Haha
@sammyk (aka "wimpy sheep")
I've studied the Pythagorean theory, advanced calculus, as well as differential equations and complex analysis of abstract Algebraic computations, but I don't have a clue of what I just posted!
17b3081cac626134d8b834b0f7adc1d2--funny-animals-book-review.jpg

You wasted your education but you at least qualify for being a well programmed sheeple

PEMDAS is probably beyond him. I bet he gets all of the math challenges on Facebook wrong.

• Haha
Reactions: atlkvb
the city skyline at night is awesome. I have lived in Tucson, Philly, Charlotte, Winston Salem and Raleigh and I love to see the skyscrapers lit up at night. Pittsburgh is beautiful , so is NYC at night. Give me the city
Come to Atlanta. The skyline at night is brilliant and at the same time you can easily get your ass shot off from the equally luminescent gunfire. 😏

They do pay very well ... explain why teachers are leaving in droves the minute they retire?
Do some math the Democrat state taxes them more than they make in pension....to pay for their pension....
Please come up ill buy the beer all night .... we can walk around in cambden .... I know some very nice government run projects that love them some fresh meat . So you can show me your not a puss ...

• Haha
They do pay very well ... explain why teachers are leaving in droves the minute they retire?
Do some math the Democrat state taxes them more than they make in pension....to pay for their pension....
Please come up ill buy the beer all night .... we can walk around in cambden .... I know some very nice government run projects that love them some fresh meat . So you can show me your not a puss ...
PFFFTTT go f yourself retard, and you are a puss

"PFFFTTT go f yourself retard, and you are a puss" - @sammyk

Awwwwe...Poor wittle sammy....Him mad!

Internet tough guys are typically the pussies....Puss.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT