ADVERTISEMENT

Latest cost of living in NYC

Reactions: sammyk
Then stay in WV
I plan on it ...
I get to work in all the Democrat hell holes up and down the east coast . Why do they need me and pay me a crazy wage to do it ? Well Democrats have made it possible for people to live without working or at least working hard .
My home is in WV, cost of living is super cheap , taxes are very manageable and it's now a red state so crime not counting the druggie is very low .

I plan on it ...
I get to work in all the Democrat hell holes up and down the east coast . Why do they need me and pay me a crazy wage to do it ? Well Democrats have made it possible for people to live without working or at least working hard .
My home is in WV, cost of living is super cheap , taxes are very manageable and it's now a red state so crime not counting the druggie is very low .
Good for you then. I mean it's a great place if you like old people, not a lot of opportunity, poor roads, lack of choices for jobs, no real cities, no real airport, lack of culture, dwindling population, suspect education other than that it's great. And the states with the highest crime rates are mostly red states bud, and 9 out of 10 poor education states are run by Republicans hmmmm

Give me bright lights , Big cities, pretty ladies

Last edited:
Cost of living in your holler is still too high for you.
What's wrong with living in a "holler"? I do and f**king LOVE IT. Many in West Virginia do. You speak as if that is bad? Why is that? I bet my house and surrounding property is more beautiful than most of you city boys.

Reactions: roadtrasheer
What's wrong with living in a "holler"? I do and f**king LOVE IT. Many in West Virginia do. You speak as if that is bad? Why is that? I bet my house and surrounding property is more beautiful than most of you city boys.
Depends om what you see as beautiful. And it's funny you bring up property, like get off my property, so redneck. Places like rural WV are very pretty but as I stated in my previous post it's a great state to visit but would not want to live there due to a lack of choices and opportunity. That is not for everyone, but the city skyline at night is awesome. I have lived in Tucson, Philly, Charlotte, Winston Salem and Raleigh and I love to see the skyscrapers lit up at night. Pittsburgh is beautiful , so is NYC at night. Give me the city

Depends om what you see as beautiful. And it's funny you bring up property, like get off my property, so redneck. Places like rural WV are very pretty but as I stated in my previous post it's a great state to visit but would not want to live there due to a lack of choices. That is not everyone but the city skyline at night is awesome. I have lived in Tucson, Philly, Charlotte, Winston Salem and Raleigh and I love to see the skyscrapers lit up at night. Give me the city
I say "property" because you city folk don't have acres. You have a plot of land and a house. Cool. Good for you. I like my house and the 4+ acres surrounding it. But don't disrespect "hollers".

I say "property" because you city folk don't have acres. You have a plot of land and a house. Cool. Good for you. I like my house and the 4+ acres surrounding it. But don't disrespect "hollers".
Well when I lived in Greene County PA we had property and it was meh ok. Hollers kind of get a reputation of people who are afraid , uneducated, say things like when I go to the city it was like there were 10 eyeballs in my mouth, is that true? Who knows probably not just some people like the city some like the country and that's Ok. But after leaving the rural area I grew up in and experiencing different people, foods, cultures when I go back it seems so so small.

Well when I lived in Greene County PA we had property and it was meh ok. Hollers kind of get a reputation of people who are afraid , uneducated, say things like when I go to the city it was like there were 10 eyeballs in my mouth, is that true? Who knows probably not just some people like the city some like the country and that's Ok. But after leaving the rural area I grew up in and experiencing different people, foods, cultures when I go back it seems so so small.
I do not feel comfortable in large cities. True. Too much hustle and bustle and concrete/asphalt for my liking.

I’ve lived and travelled all over the world. I currently live in a rural area and commute into the city. I’ve come to the realization that people who prefer cities, prefer to be connected to other people. I actually hate that. I prefer to not be dependent on anyone else for much of anything and I certainly don’t want them to be dependent on me. In a city, so many things are interconnected and interdependent. 1 piece breaks down and the whole cog grinds to a halt. That’s not the case where I live, and ironically, all of my city friends prefer to come out to my estate to hang out.

Good for you then. I mean it's a great place if you like old people, not a lot of opportunity, poor roads, lack of choices for jobs, no real cities, no real airport, lack of culture, dwindling population, suspect education other than that it's great. And the states with the highest crime rates are mostly red states bud, and 9 out of 10 poor education states are run by Republicans hmmmm

The irony of someone living in NC but can't afford Charlotte talking about bright lights big city. Lolz

I’ve lived and travelled all over the world. I currently live in a rural area and commute into the city. I’ve come to the realization that people who prefer cities, prefer to be connected to other people. I actually hate that. I prefer to not be dependent on anyone else for much of anything and I certainly don’t want them to be dependent on me. In a city, so many things are interconnected and interdependent. 1 piece breaks down and the whole cog grinds to a halt. That’s not the case where I live, and ironically, all of my city friends prefer to come out to my estate to hang out.
And that's ok. Some people like the connectivity others don't, Whatever floats your boat

The crime rate stat is ridiculous to cite. In total, there is far more volume of crime in Chicago but it’s diluted through ratioing. Conversely, a state like Alaska, or Montana, or WV, with low population density has an extremely low volume of crime but due to a low population density, they are high. It’s just an absurd statistic used to try and dilute the reality of crime in the urban areas. It’s effectively lying with statistics. It’s a rube point and discrediting to anyone who tries to use it, while being simultaneously telling about how they view the intellect of the people they’re discussing it with.

Reactions: Maddoggeer
The crime rate stat is ridiculous to cite. In total, there is far more volume of crime in Chicago but it’s diluted through ratioing. Conversely, a state like Alaska, or Montana, or WV, with low population density has an extremely low volume of crime but due to a low population density, they are high. It’s just an absurd statistic used to try and dilute the reality of crime in the urban areas. It’s effectively lying with statistics. It’s a rube point and discrediting to anyone who tries to use it, while being simultaneously telling about how they view the intellect of the people they’re discussing it with.
I am not afraid of the city, I can go into Philly , Charlotte, Atlanta , Baltimore and be fine. But there is more crime in NYC because there are more people. If 30 out of every 10,000 people are victims the ratio is the same. Does not matter if I am Morgantown or NYC. I lived in Philly for 4 years, never got mugged, Benn to NYC never got assulted, been to Baltimore , never had anything stolen. Again ratios are ratios

I wouldn't trade my 10 acres on top of my hill the sun sets and rise for 2 city blocks . I work in the major cities and feel dirty when I leave . I find things I enjoy while there but wouldn't move .

I am not afraid of the city, I can go into Philly , Charlotte, Atlanta , Baltimore and be fine. But there is more crime in NYC because there are more people. If 30 out of every 10,000 people are victims the ratio is the same. Does not matter if I am Morgantown or NYC. I lived in Philly for 4 years, never got mugged, Benn to NYC never got assulted, been to Baltimore , never had anything stolen. Again ratios are ratios
I'll take you into cambden with me ...I have two cops with me at all times . I've worked in all those cities and never had any problems during the day time and only went out at night in the areas the locals said was fairly safe. I do enjoy the difference in foods and cultures especially of the different ethnic groups.

The difference being, you’re not being honest about the metrics though. You’d have to drill down to specific corollary data sets. For instance, take a couple of city blocks in various areas of those cities and the ratios explode. Your stat gets the benefit of the good areas to washout the bad ones. I live in Baltimore, I’m not afraid of the city. But drill down the crime stats for around Mondawmin (west side), or near where Tavon went to school at Dunbar. Those numbers get frighteningly high.

Inner city crime in this country is a joke to some of the places I’ve been in the world. As is the discussion around poverty and really any other thing Americans piss and moan about. Americans have no clue about real poverty, despair, and inequality. At the end of the day, 99% of Americans take a shit in drinkable water. In other parts of the world, people don’t have drinkable water, let alone drinkable water to take a shit in.

Just stop with your nonsense point.

The difference being, you’re not being honest about the metrics though. You’d have to drill down to specific corollary data sets. For instance, take a couple of city blocks in various areas of those cities and the ratios explode. Your stat gets the benefit of the good areas to washout the bad ones. I live in Baltimore, I’m not afraid of the city. But drill down the crime stats for around Mondawmin (west side), or near where Tavon went to school at Dunbar. Those numbers get frighteningly high.

Inner city crime in this country is a joke to some of the places I’ve been in the world. As is the discussion around poverty and really any other thing Americans piss and moan about. Americans have no clue about real poverty, despair, and inequality. At the end of the day, 99% of Americans take a shit in drinkable water. In other parts of the world, people don’t have drinkable water, let alone drinkable water to take a shit in.

Just stop with your nonsense point.

LOL dammit. I was going to let him figure out things on his own.

I wouldn't trade my 10 acres on top of my hill the sun sets and rise for 2 city blocks . I work in the major cities and feel dirty when I leave . I find things I enjoy while there but wouldn't move .

I get to hear and see birds of all kinds, squirrels, raccoons, deer, turtles, possums, and an occasional fox. Other sounds include the wind in the trees, and then on weekends it's not raining, everyone practicing their marksmanship.

The only true "noise" I hear is the noise I make.

I get to hear and see birds of all kinds, squirrels, raccoons, deer, turtles, possums, and an occasional fox. Other sounds include the wind in the trees, and then on weekends it's not raining, everyone practicing their marksmanship.

The only true "noise" I hear is the noise I make.
Yea, with our move out to the country off of the water, it’s pretty amazing. We have over 10 acres, and zero light pollution.

Best thing about where I live? I regularly pee off of my front porch, or climb out of the hot tub or pool and just pee over the side of the retaining wall. Then climb my naked ass back into the pool. I have a pistol range setup in the backyard, the kids are ride around on our four wheeler. Neighbors mind their own business. I source the majority of my food from local growers. It’s great.

Also gives criminals a second thought when they realize they aren't the only one carrying a gun into a fight..

Yea, with our move out to the country off of the water, it’s pretty amazing. We have over 10 acres, and zero light pollution.

Best thing about where I live? I regularly pee off of my front porch, or climb out of the hot tub or pool and just pee over the side of the retaining wall. Then climb my naked ass back into the pool. I have a pistol range setup in the backyard, the kids are ride around on our four wheeler. Neighbors mind their own business. I source the majority of my food from local growers. It’s great.

I'm going to start sourcing beef locally as well. Since our's now comes mostly from other countries, and who knows what's going on there, it'll be a safer alternative.

Cost of living in your holler is still too high for you.
Maybe the cost of living in NYC is getting unbearable, but I'll bet you're not worried about the cost of that German luxury automobile you rent from your Dealer "friend" for free? :rolleyes:

giphy.gif

I'll take you into cambden with me ...I have two cops with me at all times . I've worked in all those cities and never had any problems during the day time and only went out at night in the areas the locals said was fairly safe. I do enjoy the difference in foods and cultures especially of the different ethnic groups.
Coached wrestling there in 91

Times have changed.
I carried my gun to school in 90 for the shop teacher to work on
Times have changed.
But Camden was still the murder capital of the US even back then. And it looks like it’s the safest it’s been in 50 years according to the newest numbers. Stop being a pussy

But Camden was still the murder capital of the US even back then. And it looks like it’s the safest it’s been in 50 years according to the newest numbers. Stop being a pussy
Plenty of cheap real-estate there for you . A great place to raise YOUR kids . Call me what you want, I don't have a low self esteem or a complex problem, cambden in no way shape or form is safe . I've been in a couple bars ( daytime) and didn't have a problem didn't stay long. A couple good dive restaurants but for the most part it's not a good place to be . Since you're the baddest since Rambo you could make bank living in your dreamy totally Democrat run and controlled city not far from the beach . Being a teacher and a math teacher at that you should no NJ teachers make a great pension.

Plenty of cheap real-estate there for you . A great place to raise YOUR kids . Call me what you want, I don't have a low self esteem or a complex problem, cambden in no way shape or form is safe . I've been in a couple bars ( daytime) and didn't have a problem didn't stay long. A couple good dive restaurants but for the most part it's not a good place to be . Since you're the baddest since Rambo you could make bank living in your dreamy totally Democrat run and controlled city not far from the beach . Being a teacher and a math teacher at that you should no NJ teachers make a great pension.
Man you are such a puss. I do not teach in NJ I wish that I did , they pay great and overall they have a great educational system. So here is is math equation for you
(3N+2)(N+3) after doing the FOIL method it shows that you are an idiot. Man I love math

Man you are such a puss. I do not teach in NJ I wish that I did , they pay great and overall they have a great educational system. So here is is math equation for you
(3N+2)(N+3) after doing the FOIL method it shows that you are an idiot. Man I love math
What do you teach ? Libtard logic? Transgender studies?

Reactions: 30CAT
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT