ADVERTISEMENT

Know who creepy Joe scares the most? Democrats!

atlkvb

Heisman Winner
Gold Member
Jul 9, 2004
The Leftist sycophants posting on this forum either too embarrassed to admit they voted for him or falsely bragging about creepy Joe won't admit it, neither will the majority of Democrat politicos...but a Biden re-election run is the LAST THING any of them really want to see! Not only because creepy Joe may be about to croak and may not make it to the end of his second term, but they're also terrified about their choice of alternatives!

excerpt:
...the private conversations about the wisdom of nominating an octogenarian and despair over who could take Biden’s place have hardly subsided. If he were 15-20 years younger it would be a no-brainer to nominate him, but considering his age it’s absurd we’re not promoting competition but trying to extinguish it.”

...more
There was the senator who said few Democrats in the chamber want Biden to run again but that the party had to devise “an alignment of interest” with the president to get him off the “narcotic” of the office; there was the governor who mused about just how little campaigning Biden would be able to do; and there was the House member who, after saying that, of course, Democrats should re-nominate the president told me to turn off my phone and then demanded to know who else was out there and said Harris wasn’t an option. 🤫

finally...
There’s something more cynical at work with the public show support of Biden, however. It’s an exercise in escape-hatch politics (a new sort of the Democrats’ politics of evasion).

By simply stating their support for the president’s reelection, they may be suppressing their misgivings but they’re also avoiding the inevitable follow-up question: Well, are you for the vice president?

Hey I may be too old to run again...but no one's going claim Seniority over me!
iu

Yup you're right creepy "old" Joe...nooooobody!!!!!!!! 🤭

Last edited:
The Leftist sycophants posting on this forum either too embarrassed to admit they voted for him or falsely bragging about creepy Joe won't admit it, neither will the majority of Democrat politicos...but a Biden re-election run is the LAST THING any of them really want to see! Not only because creepy Joe may be about to croak and may not make it to the end of his second term, but they're also terrified about of their choice of alternatives!

excerpt:
...the private conversations about the wisdom of nominating an octogenarian and despair over who could take Biden’s place have hardly subsided. If he were 15-20 years younger it would be a no-brainer to nominate him, but considering his age it’s absurd we’re not promoting competition but trying to extinguish it.”

...more
There was the senator who said few Democrats in the chamber want Biden to run again but that the party had to devise “an alignment of interest” with the president to get him off the “narcotic” of the office; there was the governor who mused about just how little campaigning Biden would be able to do; and there was the House member who, after saying that, of course, Democrats should re-nominate the president told me to turn off my phone and then demanded to know who else was out there and said Harris wasn’t an option. 🤫

finally...
There’s something more cynical at work with the public show support of Biden, however. It’s an exercise in escape-hatch politics (a new sort of the Democrats’ politics of evasion).

By simply stating their support for the president’s reelection, they may be suppressing their misgivings but they’re also avoiding the inevitable follow-up question: Well, are you for the vice president?

Hey I may be too old to run again...but no one's going claim Seniority over me!
iu

Yup you're right creepy "old" Joe...nooooobody!!!!!!!! 🤭

"We support your pedophilia and your efforts to sexualize our children, Pedo-Joe! We show you with our votes!" - Bleaters

Reactions: roadtrasheer
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT