ADVERTISEMENT

Just bought my last pair of Nikes...

Nike is for old people, hence, the look at us , "we are cool again". My kids won't even buy Nike stuff because it's not as stylish as ADIDAS and the other brands. PUMA is back big time with the younger crowd and appears to be targeted at youth soccer. The Charlotte youth soccer league just went from Nike to PUMA as they offered $5 mil per year to be the official partner.

I understand the need to kick start their brand but I think this may end up like IBM thinking personal computers will never be used for business.

They went from Adidas to Puma.

All I know is Nike will lose a ton now. They won’t go under, but they will definitely go down.

When the conservatives call for a boycott, that company suffers.

When liberals call for one, the customers are lined out the door and around the building.

Bad move, Nike. You Just don’t get it.

Five pages and going and probably half of you use the word “snowflake” on a daily basis.

Five pages of this

143-61067-babycrt-1412618128.jpg

Man, we have some real pussy fans.

Reactions: bamaEER
Lol, as if fat assed racists were Nikes core consumer group. Ya'll used to hate Muhammed Ali too, I'm sure some of ya still do.

the former President of Iran just came out and supported this Nike and Colin
I understand ESPN just hired the Iranian clown as an NFL talking head.
“The #NFL season will start this week, unfortunately once again @Kaepernick7 is not on a NFL roster. Even though he is one of the best Quarterbacks in the league.”

I understand ESPN just hired the Iranian clown as an NFL talking head.
“The #NFL season will start this week, unfortunately once again @Kaepernick7 is not on a NFL roster. Even though he is one of the best Quarterbacks in the league.”
I'll put you down as anti 1st Amendment. Got it.

I'll put you down as anti 1st Amendment. Got it.
Wrong....unlike you.....I totally support President Donald Trump's 1st amendment rights. And...unlike you....I don't support Che Guevara lovers and I also don't support "fry em like bacon" police haters.

Wrong....unlike you.....I totally support President Donald Trump's 1st amendment rights. And...unlike you....I don't support Che Guevara lovers and I also don't support "fry em like bacon" police haters.
Ah, I see. You just support free speech for your tribe, got it. Everybody else better fall in line lol. smh

Ah, I see. You just support free speech for your tribe, got it. Everybody else better fall in line lol. smh
LOL....You're the one that's falling in line. No....I actually support free speech for Kaeperdick. I don't support people that glorify assholes like Che Guevara and encourage hate for our law enforcement officers.

LOL....You're the one that's falling in line. No....I actually support free speech for Kaeperdick. I don't support people that glorify assholes like Che Guevara and encourage hate for our law enforcement officers.
So you're keeping your Nike gear.

and you support Trump so I guess it's a push.

How can anyone compare Trump with Castro or Hitler and really think anyone should take you seriously? Trump gets the left/right thing better than you do. He knows that if he pushes hard enough, the left will go anti-American and he strengthens his base and locks down the mid-west. Obama did the same thing except he had the media to carry his message and Trump has decided to go directly to the people.

Castro supported his boarders way worse than Trump had even imagined. Hell, he executed people for trying to leave his country and had very strict rules on who could visit.

How can anyone compare Trump with Castro or Hitler and really think anyone should take you seriously? Trump gets the left/right thing better than you do. He knows that if he pushes hard enough, the left will go anti-American and he strengthens his base and locks down the mid-west. Obama did the same thing except he had the media to carry his message and Trump has decided to go directly to the people.

Castro supported his boarders way worse than Trump had even imagined. Hell, he executed people for trying to leave his country and had very strict rules on who could visit.
Lighten up Francis, I didn't compare Trump to Castro or Hitler. Be vigilant, I hear that some trolling takes place on this board.

and you support Trump so I guess it's a push.
I do support our President......just like I supported all of our Presidents after they were elected.....and that includes President Obama. The time for showing your displeasure is in early Nov. every four years. And...BTW.....you do endorse the Hitler comparison when it comes to Trump

So you're keeping your Nike gear.
Come on Moe.......I said I'm keeping my Nike stuff. I asked you why I shouldn't keep it.....as usual.....you seem unable to answer a direct question.

How can anyone compare Trump with Hitler?

Because he has called the media an enemy of the people. Because he attempts to shut down anyone who disagrees with him. Because he tells people to not believe their lying eyes. Because he constantly lies. Because he attacks Gold Star families and POWs. Because he is against free speech.

He knows that if he pushes hard enough, the left will go anti-American.

Really?

Dj2e0w9VAAAraKs.jpg

Reactions: bamaEER and moe
Come on Moe.......I said I'm keeping my Nike stuff. I asked you why I shouldn't keep it.....as usual.....you seem unable to answer a direct question.
Ask those in the thread who are in favor of getting rid of theirs. I judge Nike only on the quality/price of their gear.

Because he has called the media an enemy of the people. Because he attempts to shut down anyone who disagrees with him. Because he tells people to not believe their lying eyes. Because he constantly lies. Because he attacks Gold Star families and POWs. Because he is against free speech.

Really?

Dj2e0w9VAAAraKs.jpg

• I am pretty sure that the guys in the picture are not part of the Trump organization (private or political). Does a picture of Obama with Louis F. make him a racist?
  • Because he attempts to shut down anyone who disagrees with him. So attempting to shut someone down is the same as actually killing someone?
  • Because he tells people to not believe their lying eyes. Can you honestly say that the media has not reported false claims that were later redacted by the same media who reported on it? HC told us that the emails were all legal...right?
  • Because he constantly lies. What politician doesn't? you can keep your doctor...
  • Because he attacks Gold Star families and POWs. A gold star family who decided to make a political comment and then complains when another political figure disagrees. Trump only reacted to the political content and not the loss of a solder. What he said about McCain was just wrong, no excuse. Have to admit that when McCain was running for president, some on the left floated the manchurian candidate and no one blinked an eye. Trump has done more for Gold Star families/POWs than Trump/Clinton combined.
  • Because he is against free speech. How he is against free speech? Did you say the same thing when Obama said the same thing about Fox News? He would be hurt more than the left if free speech was limited.
I started out only voting for him because of I could not stand HC. I cringed when I read his tweets and ad-libed on the campaign trail. After two years in office and seeing that he is actually doing what he says and is not afraid to take a business approach to political decision, I am sold on another 4 years. While I am still not a fan of him personally, I will take his vision and leadership any day over a politician.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT