ADVERTISEMENT

Biden says No Inflation...

bornaneer

All-American
Gold Member
Jan 23, 2014
Really ???? This AM I bought two bags of chicharrones for my son-in-law who loves them.
Same store...same brand...same size bag. $.99 each a bag a year ago...NOW $2.49 each.

Really ???? This AM I bought two bags of chicharrones for my son-in-law who loves them.
Same store...same brand...same size bag. $.99 each a bag a year ago...NOW $2.49 each.
Just for reference. A harmless tin of cat food has gone from 49 cents a can to 78 cents a can in 2 years. The math isn't hard

Reactions: roadtrasheer
Like most Leftists, they figure if they just repeat something often enough, long enough, it becomes reality. They "speak" their realities into existence.

"Collusion", "Insurrection", "no inflation", "Trump's a Dictator"...yada...yada...yada....

Like most Leftists, they figure if they just repeat something often enough, long enough, it becomes reality. They "speak" their realities into existence.

"Collusion", "Insurrection", "no inflation", "Trump's a Dictator"...yada...yada...yada....
They learned well from their father, the devil.

I mean, the inflation % came down, the prices haven’t. The administration is trying to gaslight us all into thinking prices have come down.

The gaslighting out of this admin is literally next level. It’s beyond anything I’ve ever seen. Worse, they have a media apparatus to back their story and their constituency, already suffering from severe cognitive dissonance, is just dumb enough to buy it.

I mean, the inflation % came down, the prices haven’t. The administration is trying to gaslight us all into thinking prices have come down.

The gaslighting out of this admin is literally next level. It’s beyond anything I’ve ever seen. Worse, they have a media apparatus to back their story and their constituency, already suffering from severe cognitive dissonance, is just dumb enough to buy it.
Spot on

Amazing how intelligent people can easily see this...but people like Moe, whom I feel has more upstairs than Sammy and a few others, can't see it.
It would be nice if they would acknowledge some of the shit that Biden pulls. We have always commented on some of the stupid stuff that Trump has done and said.

So where is the quote?
I assume "zero inflation" means no inflation....you agree ?

Washington, DC, August 10, 2022
President Biden tried to claim Wednesday that the US had “zero inflation” after federal Consumer Price Index data showed annual inflation dipping only slightly to 8.5%, which outraged Republicans and other critics who pointed out it’s still near a four-decade high.

The latest figures reflected a demand-driven decline in fuel prices — including gasoline, which hit a record national average of $5 per gallon in mid-June before sliding to a still-high $4 average today — that offset increases in the cost of food, rent and other goods and services.

“I just want to say a number: zero,” Biden said in the White House East Room before signing legislation granting greater medical and disability benefits to veterans suffering illnesses linked to inhaling toxic smoke.

I assume "zero inflation" means no inflation....you agree ?

Washington, DC, August 10, 2022
President Biden tried to claim Wednesday that the US had “zero inflation” after federal Consumer Price Index data showed annual inflation dipping only slightly to 8.5%, which outraged Republicans and other critics who pointed out it’s still near a four-decade high.

The latest figures reflected a demand-driven decline in fuel prices — including gasoline, which hit a record national average of $5 per gallon in mid-June before sliding to a still-high $4 average today — that offset increases in the cost of food, rent and other goods and services.

“I just want to say a number: zero,” Biden said in the White House East Room before signing legislation granting greater medical and disability benefits to veterans suffering illnesses linked to inhaling toxic smoke.
I do agree. Only one problem with your disinformation post. He said that in 2022 regarding the month of July, one month and his statement was true. Try going outside of the lying MAGA shitholes that you get your info from, K?

Republicans Are Outraged at Joe Biden for Accurately Describing the Economy

Take the latest round of inflation statistics. On Wednesday morning, the U.S. got its first bit of truly good news about the rising cost of living this year. The Consumer Price Index, which has been surging in recent months, remained essentially flat in July. That was largely thanks to tumbling gas prices, which canceled out rising costs elsewhere. (Technically, the index actually declined a tiny amount, but the change rounded to zero.)

Core inflation, which excludes volatile food and energy prices, and is watched closely by economists and the markets, rose at a 3.8 percent annual rate, its lowest reading since September 2021.
At a White House press conference, President Joe Biden unsurprisingly took a moment to celebrate the welcome reprieve. “Today we received news that our economy had 0 percent inflation in the month of July,” he said. “Zero percent. Here’s what that means. While the price of some things went up last month, the price of other things went down by the same amount. The result, 0 inflation last month.”

nevermind-gildaradner.gif

Last edited:
I do agree. Only one problem with your disinformation post. He said that in 2022 regarding the month of July, one month and his statement was true. Try going outside of the lying MAGA shitholes that you get your info from, K?

Take the latest round of inflation statistics. On Wednesday morning, the U.S. got its first bit of truly good news about the rising cost of living this year. The Consumer Price Index, which has been surging in recent months, remained essentially flat in July. That was largely thanks to tumbling gas prices, which canceled out rising costs elsewhere. (Technically, the index actually declined a tiny amount, but the change rounded to zero.)

Core inflation, which excludes volatile food and energy prices, and is watched closely by economists and the markets, rose at a 3.8 percent annual rate, its lowest reading since September 2021.
At a White House press conference, President Joe Biden unsurprisingly took a moment to celebrate the welcome reprieve. “Today we received news that our economy had 0 percent inflation in the month of July,” he said. “Zero percent. Here’s what that means. While the price of some things went up last month, the price of other things went down by the same amount. The result, 0 inflation last month.”

But it was a nonsense point to try and even make. You see that, right?

The inflation rate in July 2022 was 8.5%. End of story...it was NOT zero.

Reactions: atlkvb
Ridiculous BS from the White House
Makes perfect sense to me. Inflation had been going up every month and the POTUS gets pummeled so then it goes zero for a month. POTUS mentions it and Repubs are still mad about it nearly 2 years later. Slow news day.

Makes perfect sense to me. Inflation had been going up every month and the POTUS gets pummeled so then it goes zero for a month. POTUS mentions it and Repubs are still mad about it nearly 2 years later. Slow news day.
Let it go.

It didn't go to zero for any month moron. The fact that you don't understand that says all that needs to be said about just how ****ing dumb you are.

lol I never do this but...Dude, I (easily found info) totally roasted you so just take the L and go on. Feeling ok?
You totally "roasted" me...laughable. I'm not in any competition.
I will make a deal with you...I'll stop posting some out of context stuff IF you will do the same...and DON"T say that you don't do it...we both do it.

Rate of inflation dropped . Huge difference ..... like putting a teaspoon of sugar on cereal after having already covered with a tablespoon of sugar.... hurts my diabetes.....

Rate of inflation dropped . Huge difference ..... like putting a teaspoon of sugar on cereal after having already covered with a tablespoon of sugar.... hurts my diabetes.....
You got morons like moetard who don't understand no change in the rate of inflation means there is still inflation.

It's like saying you are driving 55 and you don't go 56 it 54 so you didn't go anywhere

that's what you're going with? lol You started the thread with nonsense so why not keep it going.
If there's no inflation moe that means you're paying the same for the same goods or services you bought 4 years ago. You know that's not true...not even close. How much were you paying to fill up your car in 2019? How much gas does that buy you today? What about mortgage interest rates and housing?

Case closed.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT