ADVERTISEMENT

I'm beginning to wonder if my team knows the rules to the game of football...

CR89 challenged you to meet him, and you folded like a cheap suit, Dave. I only brought it up because of your "hiding behind a computer screen" bullsh!t. Like CR89, I was willing to meet another poster in person, but he chickened out, too. I had copies of my O.U. and Ohio State diplomas ready to shove up his ancient a$$, but he didn't show up after he had challenged me to meet him. He posts the same bullsh!t that you do, and also has convinced himself that everybody who roots against WVU is a Marshall fan. Idiotic thinking, but it is what it is.
He didn't challenge me to meet him clown. He wanted me to meet him at a game in Morgantown and I told him I don't meet other men at football games because I have other priorities at football games.

If you want to meet men to show them your diplomas that is just swell but it has nothing to do with me.

It's not hard to confuse you as a Marshall fan since all Marshall fans have a backup team. They all hate WVU and most of them are extremely defensive of their education. Posting on here just kind of seals the deal.

Now keep running your duckwarmer.

I'm glad that you've finally admitted to having run from CR89, Dave. I have no idea as to what a "duck warmer" is, as I don't hunt. In addition to being a scaredy cat like Pestsider, the two of you share the Marshall paranoia trait. Tony and muthed are Marshall fans, and don't claim to have second schools, for which they root. We all root against WVU because of delusional Old Fold & Blew fans, such as yourself.

I'm glad that you've finally admitted to having run from CR89, Dave. I have no idea as to what a "duck warmer" is, as I don't hunt. In addition to being a scaredy cat like Pestsider, the two of you share the Marshall paranoia trait. Tony and muthed are Marshall fans, and don't claim to have second schools, for which they root. We all root against WVU because of delusional Old Fold & Blew fans, such as yourself.
My "second team" would be the Cincinnati Bengals, who are going to whup Aaron Rodgers and the Packers on Sunday!

Thankfully, I did not become a Bengals' fan as a child, but hope that your team wins on Sunday, Tony. As a lifelong Cowboys' fan, I root against the Cheese Heads.

Thankfully, I did not become a Bengals' fan as a child, but hope that your team wins on Sunday, Tony. As a lifelong Cowboys' fan, I root against the Cheese Heads.
Write down King, Joe will throw for 900 yards in this duel of future HOF QB's! Make it Bengals 52 - GB 3! Who Dey?

My "second team" would be the Cincinnati Bengals, who are going to whup Aaron Rodgers and the Packers on Sunday!
I'm not a Bengals fan, but I did see them win what I think was their first ever win. August 1967 or maybe 68. The Bengals and Steelers played a pre-season game at old Mountaineer Field. Some sort of charity game to benefit the Lions Club. My dad and I made the 4 hour trip (I-79 didn't exist at that time) to Morgantown to watch the game.

I'm not a Bengals fan, but I did see them win what I think was their first ever win. August 1967 or maybe 68. The Bengals and Steelers played a pre-season game at old Mountaineer Field. Some sort of charity game to benefit the Lions Club. My dad and I made the 4 hour trip (I-79 didn't exist at that time) to Morgantown to watch the game.
Cook at QB for the Bengals, Paul Brown stalking the sidelines!

Joe Burrow might have attended my high school, so I might be happy when he succeeds, Tony.

Athens High School, yes. Joe's father moved the Burrows to the Athens area when he was hired by Frank Solich to be O.U.'s Defensive Coordinator. Joe grew up in The Plains, which was a dumpy little town many years ago, and is where Athens High School is situated. My guess is that Joe wanted to live close to the High School in order to be able to work out there, early and often. The Football Stadium has been named after him already.

Athens High School, yes. Joe's father moved the Burrows to the Athens area when he was hired by Frank Solich to be O.U.'s Defensive Coordinator. Joe grew up in The Plains, which was a dumpy little town many years ago, and is where Athens High School is situated. My guess is that Joe wanted to live close to the High School in order to be able to work out there, early and often. The Football Stadium has been named after him already.
A fitting honor for the guy who will vanquish the Packers on Sunday!

In all honesty, the level of Burrow's competition in high school was extremely poor. Back in the day, Athens played in a better conference, the SEOAL, which included Ironton, a state power, and scheduled some Columbus schools, out of conference. Burrow's team played against several of the tiny high schools in Southeastern Ohio that were considered beneath Athens, back in the day.

Maybe I just don't understand how choosing not to meet an unknown man who stalks me on the internet at a sporting event qualifies as "running" from them. I know he never offered to meet me sometime when I would have time to do so but probably because there wouldn't be 55k witnesses. I will just have to leave it to a like minded fool such as yourself to classify what that means.

None of this is relevant to the main point though. Why are you here? I realize you are working your pencil dick off trying to avoid that question but it isn't working well is it?

As I have stated at least 100 times on this web site, I've lived in West Virginia for more than 30 years, and been surrounded by delusional Old Fold & Blew a$$holes such as yourself, so I enjoy watching y'all eat sh!t sandwiches when you lose, which is quite often on the gridiron these days. Perhaps, if I hadn't moved here in between WVU's two fictional, "undefeated seasons" of 1988 and 1993, I wouldn't find your fan base to be so annoying, but because I did so, I do so. Of course, you'll conveniently forget this post, and flap your whore dentures again soon, accusing me and everybody else who roots against WVU of being a Marshall fan...lather, rinse, repeat.

I certainly hope that the King of Nothing ( old Seals and Croft song title reference) didn’t run his yap about me, again. I’m sure if so, it wasn’t the whole truth.

As I have stated at least 100 times on this web site, I've lived in West Virginia for more than 30 years, and been surrounded by delusional Old Fold & Blew a$$holes such as yourself, so I enjoy watching y'all eat sh!t sandwiches when you lose, which is quite often on the gridiron these days. Perhaps, if I hadn't moved here in between WVU's two fictional, "undefeated seasons" of 1988 and 1993, I wouldn't find your fan base to be so annoying, but because I did so, I do so. Of course, you'll conveniently forget this post, and flap your whore dentures again soon, accusing me and everybody else who roots against WVU of being a Marshall fan...lather, rinse, repeat.
Try and rationalize your pathetic existence all you want. You are a sad worthless shitbag hanging out with WVU fans and complaining they are Homer's.

We no fking shit moron.

Put away your inflatable cyber biceps, cone-dropper, as I don't fear you or even respect you. I watched a fellow WVU fan of yours (CR89) destroy you on a regular basis on multiple boards. After all of your huffing and puffing, he offered to meet you, and you ran away faster than Rich Fraud to Ann Arbor. You're a pathetic and delusional WVU homer.
I don’t remember CR89 and Dave doing anything (must have been before my time) but I do remember CR89 backing out of meeting devildog in Huntington. And then he disappeared from the board.

I don’t remember CR89 and Dave doing anything (must have been before my time) but I do remember CR89 backing out of meeting devildog in Huntington. And then he disappeared from the board.
CR89 asked me if I wanted to meet him at a home game years ago. I said no. I don't meet men at football games. He took that as me being scared and when queenCoal is trying to deflect away from his degenerate obsession with WVU, he thinks it too.

CR89 asked me if I wanted to meet him at a home game years ago. I said no. I don't meet men at football games. He took that as me being scared and when queenCoal is trying to deflect away from his degenerate obsession with WVU, he thinks it too.
You're making excuses for being a coward, that's all. I answered your question as to why I post on this board, as if it matters, so eat sh!t, cone-dropper.

You're making excuses for being a coward, that's all. I answered your question as to why I post on this board, as if it matters, so eat sh!t, cone-dropper.
Making excuses? A coward?

You don't want to find out how big a coward I am fat boy.

Making excuses? A coward?

You don't want to find out how big a coward I am fat boy.
Any day, coward. BTW, you have no idea as to whom I am, as I am anything, but fat. I'd bet that you are, though. Pitching orange cones doesn't require a lot of strength or endurance. You're a total loser, and that's why you were so scared of Countrytard Lemonade.

Any day, coward. BTW, you have no idea as to whom I am, as I am anything, but fat. I'd bet that you are, though. Pitching orange cones doesn't require a lot of strength or endurance. You're a total loser, and that's why you were so scared of Countrytard Lemonade.
Internet badasses are hilarious. You be you tough guy. Keep saying all the shit you can say on the internet that you would never say to my face.

Internet badasses are hilarious. You be you tough guy. Keep saying all the shit you can say on the internet that you would never say to my face.
Any day, coward. I'd tell you what a p.o.s you are right to your fat face, believe it.

Preach it brother Dave.

He threatened to stuff his diploma up me to prove he actually graduated from college. He called me out and I gave him an open invitation and the street address of my office. After two years of excuses and lies, I know everything I need to know about the King of Nothing and his lack of manhood (or lack thereof).

Typical childish names and threats to follow in 5, 4, 3, ……

Preach it brother Dave.

He threatened to stuff his diploma up me to prove he actually graduated from college. He called me out and I gave him an open invitation and the street address of my office. After two years of excuses and lies, I know everything I need to know about the King of Nothing and his lack of manhood (or lack thereof).

Typical childish names and threats to follow in 5, 4, 3, ……
You challenged me to meet you at the Capital. I showed up and you ran away to a bed-and-breakfast, undoubtedly curled up in a corner, and hiding from me. Now, you post about me every day, and lie about having me on ignore. You're the biggest coward of them all. Preach that, "Oreo." I laugh at spineless you, every. single day.

• Haha
Reactions: SKYHAWKBALL
You challenged me to meet you at the Capital. I showed up and you ran away to a bed-and-breakfast, undoubtedly curled up in a corner, and hiding from me. Now, you post about me every day, and lie about having me on ignore. You're the biggest coward of them all. Preach that, "Oreo." I laugh at spineless you, every. single day.
Good Lord, another re-run of the same old keyboard warrior BS argument that has been going on for years on end.

It will never end. When the highlight of your week is thinking you’re billy-bad-butt on the internet with baseless childish rants 24/7, what else does king of nothing have to look forward to in life? Well besides puberty.

Nothing.

Reactions: Snow Sled Baby
I have a little tip for you, orange cone-dropping coward: You can post all that you want to on a Friday night--as you clearly have no social life--but you won't see me, unless I'm kicking your a$$ in a bar.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT