ADVERTISEMENT

If Maobama does strike a deal with Iran..

Nuclear fallout within the next 10 years.

Sadly, it's not sarcasm.

Sadly X2 ............. there's imbeciles on this forum who not only voted for him once but TWICE.

Let that sink in.

This post was edited on 3/15 4:35 PM by Wolf J. Flywheel

Re: Oil!

not sure the iranians would give us one drop of oil...thats what started all this shit over there - thanks brits!

Doomed!...we're all doomed!

yawning.jpg

Re: Nuclear fallout within the next 10 years.

That's cool, I can save some $$ by not contributing to my retirement plan which I'm sure you've already done. This opens up some possibilities.

This post was edited on 3/16 8:54 AM by moe

Re: Doomed!...we're all doomed!

I've often wondered how pessimism trumps optimism in the doom and gloom apocalyptic crowd. It is totally foreign to me. I wonder if they talk about hope in their support group meetings?

Re: Rush and Beck have made a living instilling fear and how...

environmentalists do it too. They play the fear card too.

I don't follow Rush or Beck but based on what Mark posts about Rush, I don't get the idea Rush fear-monger's the end of the world, world war 10, president elected 10 times, stocking up on MREs, etc. Beck may, I don't know.

Funny you bring up Beck. You do realize he was exactly correct about the push toward the new Caliphate right? A United Islam is bad for us. There is zero debate about that.
Posted from Rivals Mobile

You do realize Egypt and Libya joined forces to fight ISIS? and Syria is now joining?

Imagine that. If good ol' Uncle Sam isn't willing to clean up every mess in someone else's backyard, they will start to spend their money and more importantly, their soldiers' lives cleaning up their own mess...
Posted from Rivals Mobile

Without soldiers like this exposing the corruption, the government is to be short lived. Do you remember the Jones guy that Obama hired and Beck exposed and continually brought it forth until Jones became one of the Friday evening retirees?. An avowed communist hired by the sitting president. Why? You think that is OK?

May want to keep an eye on that group.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT