ADVERTISEMENT

'It's worth it': Charlie Kirk calls school shootings 'a prudent deal' to protect the Second Amendment

"I have no words," she wrote. "SF is a complete s---hole. I am a registered democrat and feel confident saying liberal politicians are ruining cities."

Hollywood mogul's 'democrat' daughter slams 'liberal' San Francisco after Cash App founder's murder​

Sara Foster, daughter of legendary musician David Foster, criticized 'liberal politicians' for 'ruining cities'​

After speaking at a Charlie Kirk event the Trans Mob attacked her.

Former NCAA swimmer Riley Gaines was barricaded in a room at San Francisco State University Thursday night after she was physically assaulted following a speech to students about saving women's sports at a Turning Point USA and Leadership Institute event on the campus​

She told me she was hit multiple times by a guy in a dress. I was shaking. It made me that mad. It makes me sick to feel so helpless about it," Barker said. "She was under police protection and was still hit by a man wearing a dress."

Riley Gaines 'ambushed and physically hit' after Saving Women's Sports speech at San Francisco State​

Armed guards had to save her. Because she thinks women should compete against women in sports.

Democrats wtf..

I have a copy of their playbook. I have been slowly and steadily posting it the past couple of years. Agreeing with me on everything isn't mandatory. However I do encourage people to read it and decide for themselves. Especially the old school Democrats. While there is still a chance for them to help fix it.

When they pass new gun laws. They won't enforce them on their supporters. Just the opposition.

Florida authorities have made two arrests in connection with the killings of three teenagers in rural Marion County around March 30 but have been unable to locate a third suspect.

The Marion County Sheriff's Office (MCSO) arrested two juveniles, one of whom is just 12 years old, in connection with the triple homicide. A third juvenile suspect is at large.

"There are individuals out there viewing…who want to blame the one thing that has no ability or the capacity to commit the crime itself, and that's the gun," MCSO Sheriff Billy Woods said during a press conference. "These individuals committed the crime."

The three suspects "fled the scene but left a lot of evidence in their wake," Woods said.

The suspects are part of a larger group who have been involved in burglaries and robberies, according to the sheriff.

"We have nothing to say that it was any rivalry or anything to such that cause. However, each and every one of them was associated in some shape or form was associated in some way with a gang. … There is no honor among thieves, and at some point, these individuals turned on our three victims and murdered them," Woods said.

The sheriff added that he had to "stare into the eyes" of the suspects' mothers, who were "willing to give their sons everything," on Thursday evening before their arrests.

The fact is: society fails them. We do not hold our juveniles accountable. We minimize their actions," he said.

The three deceased teenage friends — a 17-year-old male and two 16-year-old females identified as Layla Silvernail and Camille Quarles — were shot and left for dead in the rural county north of Orlando sometime between March 30 and April 1.

The apparent triple homicide has left Marion County residents on edge, especially after officials announced the unrelated murder of an adult male last week.

The mystery began March 30, when MCSO deputies responded to the area of Forest Lakes Park on SE 183rd Avenue Road, where they located Silvernail, 16, with a gunshot wound.

The next morning, on April 1, the MCSO Major Crimes Unit, Forensic Unit and Underwater Recovery Team responded to the area of Malauka Loop and Malauka Loop Trace and found Layla’s vehicle partially submerged in a body of water.

The suspects were in Silvernail's vehicle with the victims prior to their deaths, according to the sheriff.

"She was there of her own free will," Woods said of Silvernail.

After obtaining a search warrant and searching her vehicle, authorities found 16-year-old Quarles dead from a gunshot wound in Silvernail's car. The suspects confessed to shooting Quarles in the vehicle. They obtained guns from car thefts, Woods explained.

Woods previously told Fox News Digital that he believed the suspects were part of a "wannabe" or "neighborhood" gang, and the victims likely knew them for a short time.

Woods said his office is seeking any information regarding Silvernail's vehicle, a white Chevy sedan, from anyone who may have seen it on or around March 30.

The MCSO is asking anyone with information to contact Det. Ryan Stith at 352-368-3542. Anonymous tipsters can contact Crime Stoppers of Marion County at 352-368-STOP (7867) and reference No. 23-22.

Florida police arrest 2 suspects in murders of 3 teens, hunt for third suspect​

Marion County Sheriff Billy Woods announced the arrests of two boys, including a 12-year-old​

Last edited:

👆

There's some really bad news for this guy in them there history books. Might want to study up on what happened to the useful idiots.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT