ADVERTISEMENT

If Kyle Rose Would Hit QB's Like He Does The Police, You'd Have Something!

if you think it's Ok to keep him on your team, just say so. Don't dance around the subject, little buddy....Lol

If Rockhead would've hit the books he'd know how to turn a doorknob**

l

This post was edited on 4/19 8:17 PM by Motown Mounty

You insinuated that a mid-major beat WVU LAST SEASON. Man up and admit that you are full of shit. Quit being a pussy like Doc, Mike, and Fatass Crackhead.

I will help you out. Unless I messed up, because I haven't had enough coffee, the last mid-major we lost to was East Carolina, in 2008. The old mid-majors were WAY better than the garbage in CDIAA now. How long has it been since Marshall lost to a mid-major?

Re: Did You Put a Banner Up For That? *

You insinuated that a mid-major beat WVU LAST SEASON. Man up and admit that you are full of shit. Quit being a pussy like Doc, Mike, and Fatass Crackhead.

I will help you out. Unless I messed up, because I haven't had enough coffee, the last mid-major we lost to was East Carolina, in 2008. The old mid-majors were WAY better than the garbage in CDIAA now. How long has it been since Marshall lost to a mid-major?
Posted from Rivals Mobile

i get a kick out of making you guys throw temper tantrums. Thank you for yours, buddy...LOL

They need help on the D Line ... that's why he's so interested

Originally posted by BurninDownTheCouch:
However, why are you so concerned with Kyle Rose? Why do you get so emotional over his situation?
Their best players come to them after being dismissed from other teams.

Re: They need help on the D Line ... that's why he's so interested

Nope, not me. A thug is a thug is a thug....Doesn't matter where he plays.

I assume you've disowned Randy Moss then?

Don't recognize him as representing Marshall?

Posted from Rivals Mobile

They have to tase our players.... Moo's they just nab with a butterfly net

P5 versus G5 badassedness. 12-0 complete and utter dominance. Maybe if you guys used tasers against us in every previous match-up you would have stood a chance.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT