ADVERTISEMENT

If Kyle Rose Would Hit QB's Like He Does The Police, You'd Have Something!

You're Either Missing My Point ...or Avoiding It....Which Is It? ...LOL. *

This post was edited on 4/18 12:42 PM by Humptod

I Would Say Either of Our Two National Title Games....

....Do you think you should keep a player who struck a law officer?

Re: I Would Say Either of Our Two National Title Games....

Don't know all the details to make an informed decision. I assume the coaching staff, athletic department, and any student disciplinary board have looked at the facts(misdemeanor) and decided to give him another chance. I will have to abide by their informed analysis. The strike to the police officer could have been inadvertent, but I have no way of knowing.

So, and I had to look it up, Youngstown State, or Montana are Marshall's greatest victories?

WVU? I'd say, Oklahoma(either '82 or Fiesta BCS Bowl), Georgia(BCS Bowl), possibly Miami(in their prime) or Penn St.(In their prime), Florida, would have to be among ours. Beating #4 Baylor last year was a good win, but wouldn't make my top 10.

Montana? Ok........

He's back practicing w/team ... not like he beat a pregnant lady or raped a

baby. O00o

Psssssstt....We Were 1-AA at The Time.....Think About That....

You ok with keeping a thug that resisted arrest and hit a cop, Loyal? Or do you need more time to think about it too? LOL

naaahhh....He Just Hit a Police Officer and Had to be Tazed....Nice Guy! *

Looks like shortgapwvu might be the only one of you guys that sees the problem.

Re: Montana? Really? I guess that's a good little win, relatively speaking**

This thread is about Kyle Rose. Did you read the article? He hit a policeman as he was resisting arrest. You have no opinion?

Re: Montana? Really? I guess that's a good little win, relatively speaking**

I gave you my opinion above..... Without knowing the details and just an abstract, I can't render a thoughtful opinion. I'll trust those who do know the details, and obviously, they didn't warrant anything other than what's been and being imposed. I'm sure he's being fined by the court, and punished by the football team. He should get the same treatment any other student at WVU would get given the same events. Coach said he's practicing today and has learned a valuable lesson.

I realize this thread started out with Mr. Rose. But, you went after someone for "avoiding" the question, which is precisely what you did in a thread below when asked who the toughest team on Moo's schedule was(which was never answered), and what their greatest victory was. You finally answered the latter in this thread, after it was asked again.

Re: naaahhh....He Just Hit a Police Officer and Had to be Tazed....Nice Guy! *

I agree that it is a huge problem.

However, Tony accusing someone of avoiding the subject is just stupid.
Posted from Rivals Mobile

Re: With All of Your Double-Talk, You Should Consider Politics *

I realize anything read from anything other than the back of a cereal box is confusing for some. However, why are you so concerned with Kyle Rose? Why do you get so emotional over his situation?

Were you as concerned with Jameis Winston's situation last year? Did you go on Warchant and voice your displeasure? You play neither FSU or WVU.

Seems you are getting pretty upset over a WVU player, and rooting hard that he is somehow dismissed from the team and/or the school, publicly flogged, and locked under the jail, .....without knowing any of the details or perhaps mitigating circumstances.

Did you get this militant over Marshall players' run ins with the law? Were you as disgusted through the years with Marshall's improperly compensating players both financially and academically? Double speak? More like a double standard.

Honestly, I'm not very concerned with a bar fight misdemeanor; be it a Marshall player, or a WVU player.

I don't remember the hypocrites being this upset when Beer Bottle Bernie bashed a pregnant woman in the face or when that other thug raped a baby...

Apparently your memory isn't very good.

I say again........Beer Bottle Bernie

hitting little women with beer bottles is much more acceptable......of course he was a qb....I should say throwing at women....I doubt he connected

Re: And the Mid Majors Wipe The Field Up With You *

Have you forgotten last year's record? Nothing made up about that.

Face it, Dolemitebmf, You've been the doormat of the "Big12" since you've became a member....And in the grande scheme of things, the "Big12" isn't really cutting it.......I am sorry. I honestly wish it weren't so.

Can you stick to one narrative? Every time I make an ass out of you, you switch subjects on a dime. You are really flailing and looking desperate...

That's strange, Dole. I was thinking the exact same thing about you! LOL

Deflecting isn't going to work here, hypocrite. Who is the last mid major WVU lost to?

The question should be who is the last mid major to not beat you.....Hey, about this thug...Kyle Rose....You think he should still be on the team? I mean he had to be tazed after hitting a police officer as he resisted arrest! Start dancing, Dole....a one and a two....LOL

You're trying to compare a hit & run to a minor speeding ticket...

... not the same and you know it.

You're the Ones Comparing....I Simply Asked About Rose the Resistor**

This post was edited on 4/19 4:31 PM by Humptod

Hell, you all have a player who had a hit & run. You all recruited him.

You all recruited a player who choked a girl unconscious.

You're just hoping we'd release Rose so you can recruit him

A jerk is a jerk. I don't give a damn who he plays for. If you want to point to Marshall as your measuring stick, so be it. Two wrongs don't make a right.
I had never heard of Kyle Rose until I heard of his arrest. He's not high on my recruiting list.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT