ADVERTISEMENT

If HCNB

Is that a bet youd like to take?
No, because I have no idea what the ending record would be. Depends on a lot of things that aren't easily predictable. The point is that it's possible he could win 12 games next year. You are assuming he won't, but that's nothing but an opinion at this point.

I know enough to take that bet with you, right now. How much? Will you put your money where your mouth is, or are you just trying to be argumentative because someone ruffled your feathers?

We lost minimum 1.8 million on the senior day game against a top 15 team. I suspect that will be worse next year and happen every home game. Can WVU afford to lose 2 million per home game? At least with Neal's buyout WVU can structure payments in the deal. But when the coach cannot fill half the stadium and is losing millions in revenue, I dont see how we can afford that.
Calm down. You don't know the future any better than anyone else on here. See my previous response.

No, because I have no idea what the ending record would be. Depends on a lot of things that aren't easily predictable. The point is that it's possible he could win 12 games next year. You are assuming he won't, but that's nothing but an opinion at this point.
Now 130 seasons of football and we’ve never won 12 games in any of them. This guy won’t be the first to do it.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT