ADVERTISEMENT

I posed a question.....

Man, that was the weakest acknowledgement of being wrong that I've ever seen. Why can't you just be a man and say, "thanks for the free education. Now if I'm ever in a situation where someone uses the word hypothesis I won't come off as a complete moron."?
Because you dont know what you are talking about and being educated in the sciences I dont find it worth my time to acknowledge the uneducated rants of an idiot.

YAGS made that comment. RifleGod has been too busy over the last week bagging a Disney star while she was in town (and gently denying the new 17 year old Disney star who was all over him trying to get it both nights), going with 98 Degrees to two of their concerts and boating with them in Tampa, letting Cam play her new records for him while talking sports with her fiancé, and tomorrow, linking up with Yo Gotti and Logic . . . YG was supposed to slide through, but he has to fly back to LA now to be in Drake's video.

My comment was a somewhat unsubstantiated claim. It was just based on the little slvt's appearance. Put it this way: her TOD (Touch of Down) makes Corky Thatcher look like Einstein.

Still5-0 has some severely tainted swimmers. His sperm always results in Down, Autism, Tourette's, or an odd number of nipples . . . and sometimes all of those things. To compound the issues, his wife has some abnormally huge feet with a deathly odor. They make RitaRod's crotch smell like roses in comparison, instead of her usual tanning lotion mixed with spoiled mayonnaise scent.

So, his kids end up being retards (has that word gone back to being PC yet?) walking around with clown shoes repeatedly yelling "Let's Go . . . Mountaineers, you a$$holes" in the middle of the Southern Baptist church service all while having 5 nipple hard-ons protruding out of their two-sizes-too-small tank tops.

And, hey, dildo. What do you do- go to Rifle's and my profile and just read through our posts? You're a fvcking weirdo.
[roll]

Because you dont know what you are talking about and being educated in the sciences I dont find it worth my time to acknowledge the uneducated rants of an idiot.

You are educated in science, but don't know what a hypothesis is? Sounds like a wvu education. Did you have to attend any classes or did they just mail you a degree like they did Heather?

You are educated in science, but don't know what a hypothesis is? Sounds like a wvu education. Did you have to attend any classes or did they just mail you a degree like they did Heather?

Care to explain Dave's hand in Heather getting a degree handed to her?. It was a corrupt Governor who caused that - the same corrupt Governor that forced the Coal Bowl on us just to secure votes in a part of the state where he had no support unless he found a way to fool the Herdiots. And it worked.

Care to explain Dave's hand in Heather getting a degree handed to her?. It was a corrupt Governor who caused that - the same corrupt Governor that forced the Coal Bowl on us just to secure votes in a part of the state where he had no support unless he found a way to fool the Herdiots. And it worked.

I never said, or even implied, that Dave was part of that farce. Just wondered if he received the same treatment.

And of course Manchin is corrupt. I'm sure he learned that while getting his quality education from wvu. It's a very corrupting place.

I know what a hypothesis is.

Here are some basics:

Hypothesis basics
A hypothesis is a suggested solution for an unexplained occurrence that does not fit into current accepted scientific theory. The basic idea of a hypothesis is that there is no pre-determined outcome. For a hypothesis to be termed a scientific hypothesis, it has to be something that can be supported or refuted through carefully crafted experimentation or observation. This is called falsifiability and testability, according to the Encyclopedia Britannica.

Compared to what you described which was your "hypothesis" was that had two teams played in 1999 that one team would have won. First your example failed the test that there is no predetermined outcome and secondly there are no facts that could be supported or refuted through carefully crafted testing. What you were describing is called an opinion. Scientfically perhaps a wild assed guess. Certainly not a hypothesis.

The next time you think it is wise to step up and question me about anything related to science you should reconsider and deposit the check for the ford f-150 in the drive thru, mkay there champ?

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT