ADVERTISEMENT

I posed a question.....

What kind of low life scum tries to put people down by making fun of down syndrome children? Oh a Marshall asshat.
I agree. I happen to have a daughter with Down Syndrome who is an avid WVU fan, reads, writes and has held down the same job for years(which is more than I can say for riflemouth). Complete ignorance and lack of class on his part.

Reactions: still5-0vstarheels
Fact is, Marshall has never beaten WVU and has never given anyone a reason to think otherwise.

WVU would have beaten Marshall that year. Marshall played no one.

Just like in 2002....Marshall played no one, except for VPI....The Herd got their Herdons stomped in the dirt, after Herd fans clamoured how Marshall would do better against VPI than WVU.

Sounded good until WVU beat VPI in Blacksburg.

Herd fans pound their chests over beating nobodies and compare the Herd's record to teams that play real schedules.

As I said....Playing the Akrons and Appy States of the world, sends Herd fans into a world of delusion. All of a sudden, Marshall is a power house. Herd fans never consider the road Marshall travels.

WVU was, is and always will be the better program. Period.

12-0....

Those are all the facts you need.

Last edited:
In other words, you have no facts. College football teams turn over players at a rapid pace. What happens one year is no basis for what will happen the next year. Didn't Pitt own you guys for a long time? You should have never beaten Penn State if what you are saying is true.
I have 12 data points while you have none. The 12 data points show that MVU is our bitch. It is not complicated.

Reactions: 30CAT
I agree. I happen to have a daughter with Down Syndrome who is an avid WVU fan, reads, writes and has held down the same job for years(which is more than I can say for riflemouth). Complete ignorance and lack of class on his part.
That is why I have him on ignore and any of his other board names as they pop up. There is no dealing with stupid ignorant people like him. He was born that way and will die that way with little or no contribution to society.

I've got feeling he'll be getting the Knox treatment soon. He's been crossing the line frequently lately. A meltdown of major proportions this time around.

Unbelievable. No need to say more.

You're upset that I made a joke that wvu fans are mentally challenged? If you need the link to the Disney message board, just ask. I've been bagging their star actresses lately, so I'm familiar with the etiquette and non-hurt feelings that board demands.

You're upset that I made a joke that wvu fans are mentally challenged? If you need the link to the Disney message board, just ask. I've been bagging their star actresses lately, so I'm familiar with the etiquette and non-hurt feelings that board demands.
Ohh.....backtracking. I knew that is exactly what you would say. You didn't insult WVU fans, you insulted my daughter...the apple of my eye. I feel really sorry for you. Too bad the star actresses you bag...lol...don't know what your character is really like.

This may be proof that mental retardation is hereditary.

Your daughter is mentally challenged.
Your daughter is a wvu fan.

Me claiming that it is redundant to tell us that she is a wvu fan and challenged isn't an insult to her. It's a claim that all wvu fans are challenged. It's an insult to wvu fans.

You know, Dave, sometimes it's just better to keep your mouth shut when you are ill equipped to enter a conversation. Do you even know what a hypothesis is? Sorry, rhetorical question as you obviously have no idea. The definition is a proposition made on the basis of reasoning without any assumption of its truth.

Since you won't understand that, I'll give you an easy example like they teach every 5th grader that has ever participated in a science fair, a hypothesis is basically "if I do this, then I believe this will happen." At the point of the hypothesis that are no facts to determine whether it's true or not, that's what the science is for.

My hypothesis is "if Marshall and wvu had played a football game in 1999, then Marshall would have won." Since we can't go back in time and play that game, you have to then collect data and analyze that data to draw conclusions as to the likelihood of the hypothesis being correct. Like many things with science, you can never be 100% certain of the outcome, but you can develop a level of certainty through the proper collection and analysis of the data. For example, there was no way for NASA to know for sure that they could launch a rocket and successfully put people on the moon, but their extensive analysis indicated that it was highly probable that they could. It didn't become a fact until the lunar lander touched down, several years after the original hypothesis was made.

Now you have the level of understanding concerning a hypothesis that is consistent with a 5th grade education. Congratulations.
LOL. I love it when nitwits try to sound educated.

In other words, you have no facts. College football teams turn over players at a rapid pace. What happens one year is no basis for what will happen the next year. Didn't Pitt own you guys for a long time? You should have never beaten Penn State if what you are saying is true.
We played 12 times. If you pathetic wannabes wer half the prigram you claim to be you would have won once. You didnt. You wont. Enjoy FCS.

Ohh.....backtracking. I knew that is exactly what you would say. You didn't insult WVU fans, you insulted my daughter...the apple of my eye. I feel really sorry for you. Too bad the star actresses you bag...lol...don't know what your character is really like.
Hey he is a lying piece of crap and not worthy of response or acknowledgment. Put him on ignore and forget about this deuce bag. Your daughter lives a fuller richer life than that narcissist will ever know.

I have Rifle on ignore. The guy is an idiot and not worth my time.
This statement doesn't surprise me. This is the way you chose to 'hide', when being schooled in another thread a week or two back? First, you chose to post solely on the off topic forum a weekend ago, just to keep your distance from the thread you were crushed in, and now you take it a step further by placing the man that owned/schooled you on ignore status. You are the definition of a pussy. I'm guessing you'll place me on ignore as well, assuming anything I typed out has hurt your itty bitty feelings.

This statement doesn't surprise me. This is the way you chose to 'hide', when being schooled in another thread a week or two back? First, you chose to post solely on the off topic forum a weekend ago, just to keep your distance from the thread you were crushed in, and now you take it a step further by placing the man that owned/schooled you on ignore status. You are the definition of a pussy. I'm guessing you'll place me on ignore as well, assuming anything I typed out has hurt your itty bitty feelings.

LOL, he has neither owned me or crushed me. I did not see any use in responding to a post that talks about drawing dicks in the sand. It is just weird and the guy is full of crap. Evidently he likes to talk shit about down syndrome children. Really?

I have never posted on the off topic board so evidently you are full of shit. Rifle's posts speak for themselves. The guy is a scum bag and I choose not to feed his narcissism. If you want to hang on his ball sack have at it. It certainly speaks volumes about you. I look forward to the comedy of the next moronic thread you start.

Reactions: countryroads89
Damn, not sure how I missed that. This is definitely Exhibit A in identifying those that are simply morons, versus those of us that fall victims to hitting a wrong key or having auto-correct change the word.

A deuce bag. LMAO.
You got me on that. Sorry, Riffle is a douche bag. Now does that make you feel better. Just a reminder what a moron looks like. He is the one who starts threads on baseball RPI ratings when his team went 0-2 against WVU. Talks attendance smack when his team is at 48%. I could go on but you get the picture. You see that moron in the mirror every morning. I hope I did not hurt your itty bitty feelings.

You got me on that. Sorry, Riffle is a douche bag. Now does that make you feel better. Just a reminder what a moron looks like. He is the one who starts threads on baseball RPI ratings when his team went 0-2 against WVU. Talks attendance smack when his team is at 48%. I could go on but you get the picture. You see that moron in the mirror every morning. I hope I did not hurt your itty bitty feelings.

This "deuce bag" still thinks we are all the same person. Fellow wvu fans, do you not get embarrassed by the sheer stupidity of many of your posters? Why do you not try to correct them?

You obviously lack the cognitive skills necessary to link my statement. You see, you're a moron, who looks at everything in black and white, i.e., no gray areas. Sure, I didn't state exactly those words, but anyone with common sense can easily understand. With you, no, it all has to be word by word, or else you want to make a moronic argument out of it.

By chance, do you suffer from autism as well?

You obviously lack the cognitive skills necessary to link my statement. You see, you're a moron, who looks at everything in black and white, i.e., no gray areas. Sure, I didn't state exactly those words, but anyone with common sense can easily understand. With you, no, it all has to be word by word, or else you want to make a moronic argument out of it.

By chance, do you suffer from autism as well?
Notice the theme from these MVU fans. Autism and down syndrome? What a bunch of low life scum. Oh 0-12 little bitch.

Reactions: 30CAT
Many things as I have proven over and over. You are the biggest liat on here and everyone but you knows. Of course you are also not smart.

1) you: said I was lying about the quality of girls. wvu posters on hypocritenation confirmed my stories.
2) you: denied that I was built like the second coming of Zeus. I posted pics to prove it.
3) you: said I was lying about having taken classes at Cornell and Syracuse while still in high school. I posted my transcript to prove it.
4) you: claimed I didn't post my transcript. I posted a screenshot showing that I did.
5) you claimed I was lying by saying that you dropped orange cones. You later admitted that you DESIGNED where to drop orange cones.
6) you claimed I was lying by saying that you worked on highways. You later admitted to having worked on highways in three states.
7) you claimed I was lying about your wife having worked at a bookstore. You later admitted that she worked at a bookstore in the past.

I could continue.

The fact is, you've never proven me to be lying about anything, because I don't lie about my claims. Many wvu fans who have access to my Facebook or know me in real life have confirmed my stories.

Each time I prove you to be wrong, you claim that you're just playing the puppet-master role. In reality, you need an excuse to fall back on after constantly being wrong with your claims.

Last edited:
1) you: said I was lying about the quality of girls. wvu posters on hypocritenation confirmed my stories.
2) you: denied that I was built like the second coming of Zeus. I posted pics to prove it.
3) you: said I was lying about having taken classes at Cornell and Syracuse while still in high school. I posted my transcript to prove it.
4) you: claimed I didn't post my transcript. I posted a screenshot showing that I did.
5) you claimed I was lying by saying that you dropped orange cones. You later admitted that you DESIGNED where to drop orange cones.
6) you claimed I was lying by saying that you worked on highways. You later admitted to having worked on highways in three states.
7) you claimed I was lying about your wife having worked at a bookstore. You later admitted that she worked at a bookstore in the past.

I could continue.

The fact is, you've never proven me to be lying about anything, because I don't lie about my claims. Many wvu fans who have access to my Facebook or know me in real life have confirmed my stories.

Each time I prove you to be wrong, you claim that you're just playing the puppet-master role. In reality, you need an excuse to fall back on after constantly being wrong with your claims.
Everything you just wrote is a lie.

Also. You lied when:
You claimed I worked on the roads. Lie.
You claim my job is to draw pictures of where to place cones.
You claimed to visit my wife at her job.
You claimed to have sex with my wife.
You claimed to have information about my child.
You claimed to know my wifes name.

Just a handful of your hundreds of lies. You are a liar. A total liar. I mock you as a weak human being.

Everything you just wrote is a lie.

Also. You lied when:
You claimed I worked on the roads. Lie.
You claim my job is to draw pictures of where to place cones.
You claimed to visit my wife at her job.
You claimed to have sex with my wife.
You claimed to have information about my child.
You claimed to know my wifes name.

Just a handful of your hundreds of lies. You are a liar. A total liar. I mock you as a weak human being.

If all of those accusations are true I'd mock him as a future inmate at the North Central West Virginia Correctional Facility. I'd say he would be very popular there when the lights go out.

LOL. I love it when nitwits try to sound educated.

Man, that was the weakest acknowledgement of being wrong that I've ever seen. Why can't you just be a man and say, "thanks for the free education. Now if I'm ever in a situation where someone uses the word hypothesis I won't come off as a complete moron."?

Man, that was the weakest acknowledgement of being wrong that I've ever seen. Why can't you just be a man and say, "thanks for the free education. Now if I'm ever in a situation where someone uses the word hypothesis I won't come off as a complete moron."?
But there are 12 strong data points that say MVU is our bitch and your hypothesis is weak and based on speculation. 0-12 just saying.

How many data points did Penn State have on wvu? Did you ever beat them?
No WVU fan I know denies that PSU killed us for decades. We were simply not in their class. Greenies refuses to admit that about the WVU/MU series. Therein lies a real problem with the MU fan base and administration. You guys refuse to EARN your way, like we have, to a degree. You want respect and privileges simply GIVEN to you. Wake up. That ain't gonna happen.

What if they would have refused to give you a home and home after beating you 7 straight times, or 10, or 12, or 15 or 20 or 25? Over the last 37 games of that series you were 2-34-1 with the wins and the tie all coming in Morgantown. If they had not been willing to continue coming to Morgantown, simply saying you weren't worthy of their bus trip down, it's likely you would have either ended the series or you would be on a 37 game losing streak against them.

That's the thing, the whole "earn it" thing is just the straw man you guys throw out there. Now Pitt treated you more like you guys try to treat us. You went to Pitt way, way more than they came to Morgantown and during that long period they absolutely owned you. It didn't really become balanced, and to the point where you started winning more than you lost, until it became a home and home series.

My guess is that is the real underlying reason for your outlandish demands. If we ever had a long term home and home series with you things would start to even up, just like between wvu and Pitt. You don't want to risk legitimizing Marshall the way Pitt legitimized wvu.

What if they would have refused to give you a home and home after beating you 7 straight times, or 10, or 12, or 15 or 20 or 25? Over the last 37 games of that series you were 2-34-1 with the wins and the tie all coming in Morgantown. If they had not been willing to continue coming to Morgantown, simply saying you weren't worthy of their bus trip down, it's likely you would have either ended the series or you would be on a 37 game losing streak against them.

That's the thing, the whole "earn it" thing is just the straw man you guys throw out there. Now Pitt treated you more like you guys try to treat us. You went to Pitt way, way more than they came to Morgantown and during that long period they absolutely owned you. It didn't really become balanced, and to the point where you started winning more than you lost, until it became a home and home series.

My guess is that is the real underlying reason for your outlandish demands. If we ever had a long term home and home series with you things would start to even up, just like between wvu and Pitt. You don't want to risk legitimizing Marshall the way Pitt legitimized wvu.
What you fail to see is that WVU had already earned the right to a home and home series with both Pitt and PSU. It didn't come, especially with Pitt for quite awhile. MU just isn't there yet. And given the recent tv contract shortage, probably won't ever be.

You just are in denial of where MVU stands in the football world verses WVU. If you want to be delusional, that is your choice. If you don't like being shown your ignorance, perhaps you should not hang out here. 0-12

Once again, the incorporation of multiple teams around the country is passed off as legitimate points.

This time it's PSU and Pitt who are held up as reasons that WVU owes Marshall.

Regardless, the analogy fails.

In the case of PSU the guarantees were reciprocal meaning whatever we paid PSU is what they paid us despite the fact that their stadium seated more than twice what Mountaineer Field held.

So to add that to any negotiations between us two, let's say that we paid you 800k then you would pay us the same. You simply can't afford it!

And please quit with the notion that a home and home would lead to MU winning half of those games or more. Gotta be some historical evidence to lead you to that reach, right?

That being said, play us enough and you'll win one. Two in a row? Doubtful!

BTW, in the 44 game basketball series you've won two in a row only once. ONCE.

In closing, have your admins and coaches dispense with the taunts, cheap shots, and accusations. It would be a giant first step.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT