ADVERTISEMENT

I dare any golfers to play this lie.

but that alligator was a little smaller then:scream:

Came across many of them. We pulled up into a cove one time that was too deep to wade and there were a bunch of Cypress trees. There was a gator laying back in the middle of the trees and we didn't realize it and we sort of had him cornered so to speak. My cousin cast a lure and landed it right in his back. Evidently he didn't like it; he swung around with jaws wide open and hit the side of the boat. Needless to say, we left that area.

Came across many of them. We pulled up into a cove one time that was too deep to wade and there were a bunch of Cypress trees. There was a gator laying back in the middle of the trees and we didn't realize it and we sort of had him cornered so to speak. My cousin cast a lure and landed it right in his back. Evidently he didn't like it; he swung around with jaws wide open and hit the side of the boat. Needless to say, we left that area.
........I guess my closest brush with reptiles came when I got within a couple of feet of a BIG cottonmouth playing the Currituck Club in Nags Head........he was not happy that I was there so I left:alien:

Reactions: countryroads89
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT