ADVERTISEMENT

I-79 Exit 153: University Town Ctr Drive 8/14/16...

You deserve a court-martial for what you do to David Cone on here on a daily basis!

You guys are ridiculous. You don't do anything to Dave on a daily basis.

You lie about what he does for a living, it's really just that simple.

I assume neither of you are Asian, so the equivalent would be me calling you "chinks" or something else every day and saying "I own you". It wouldn't bother you a bit because you're not Asian, instead you would just laugh because it's so stupid to be called that when you're really full blooded American lesbians.

How cute. Our own little woodshed movie stars..

dumb-and-dumber-2-starts-filming-and-will-top-the-original.jpg

Reactions: old buzzard

I assume neither of you are Asian, so the equivalent would be me calling you "chinks" or something else every day and saying "I own you". It wouldn't bother you a bit because you're not Asian, instead you would just laugh because it's so stupid to be called that when you're really full blooded American lesbians.

I've never seen where how a person earns their living has any place on a message board, smack board or otherwise. Who really cares ? And to act like you've got the inside information on the personal life of someone else borders on some sort of mental problem.

There are probably some good shrinks down at the VA Hospital that could help you get over your obsession with Dave....

VA is a death house. I refuse to ever go to one. Although it seems as if you guys are replying to everything I type, seems as if you're the ones obsessed.

VA is a death house. I refuse to ever go to one. Although it seems as if you guys are replying to everything I type, seems as if you're the ones obsessed.

Uh Oh..........seems I've hurt hurt someones little feelings. But admitting you have a problem is the first step in the healing process, and you've done that. If you don't like the VA, there are lots of other shrinks that could help you get over your Dave obsession.

Reactions: WVU82
Uh Oh..........seems I've hurt hurt someones little feelings. But admitting you have a problem is the first step in the healing process, and you've done that. If you don't like the VA, there are lots of other shrinks that could help you get over your Dave obsession.

And I'm certain there's quite a few to help you get over your obsession of me old man. In the meantime I'll continue to beat up on old Conehead just because I know it really bothers you and your girlfriend Whitetail.
It appears a few of you are crying uncle?

And I'm certain there's quite a few to help you get over your obsession of me old man. In the meantime I'll continue to beat up on old Conehead just because I know it really bothers you and your girlfriend Whitetail.
It appears a few of you are crying uncle?

Now you're really getting whipped up into a frenzy......you make this so easy.

No need to assume, as I know that you're not an Asian-American, as I haven't met a single one of them who is as dumb, dull or unoriginal as you.

Great work Dave. I see you was able to make sure the cones was placed in the right spot for this job was completed. Amazing work

No need to assume, as I know that you're not an Asian-American, as I haven't met a single one of them who is as dumb, dull or unoriginal as you.
I have to agree with you here. Bambi is about as boring as they come, and should stay away from the forum. At least with dave, it's fun to laugh at him, and make fun of him, just because he's a dunce.

Reactions: tOSUGrad90
http://wvmetronews.com/2016/08/31/new-i-79-exit-opens-thursday-in-monongalia-co/

New I-79 exit opens Thursday in Monongalia County

MORGANTOWN, W.Va.— The governor is expected at Thursday’s ribbon-cutting to open a new $22-million exit along Interstate 79 in Monongalia County.

The interchange, exit 153, connecting the University Town Centre to the West Ridge Business Park was constructed in about a year.

The interchange on I-79 in Monongalia County is the new exit 153.

“The amazing thing is one year ago we were all standing looking over a precipice of just vacant land across where the West Ridge development is going on right now,” said Ed Hawkins, Monongalia County Commissioner.

In 2013, the state legislature created a tax increment sales tax district (TIF) that would use revenues created from development to pay down the bonds to finance it. The Monongalia County Ball Park was constructed, along with a WVU Medicine facility with a number of retail developments projected to follow.

“We’re looking at $200-$400 million of investments. We’re talking about thousands of jobs and not one penny coming from the state to set this in motion and not one penny coming from taxpayers currently paying for this,” said Tom Bloom, Monongalia County Commissioner.

Almost simultaneously in 2015, the development on the west side of the University Town Centre began along with the construction of the bridge connecting both sides of I-79.

Monongalia County Commission President Eldon Callen has said all along the TIF is about more than just the town centre or even the budding business park.

“The web of roads, four-lane roads, Route 19 will be improved down to Shady Grove. This whole area is not only going to advance the western part of Monongalia County but the entire region.”

An economic impact study of the entire development on both sides of the interstate predicted a $1 billion economic impact on the region annually. The impact study indicated the TIF district and incoming developers could support 9,900 jobs by 2025.

“People are already ready to build, put millions of dollars into new commercial. And, that’s their private investment,” Callen predicted.

The interchange is expected to ease traffic flow on the section of I-79 between the Westover and Star City exits.

“You can see the traffic actually bog down before you get to the Town Centre to get off right there,” Hawkins said. “This will hopefully alleviate that.”

With a FedEx distribution center planned to open Sept. 15, Bloom said the infrastructure improvements and additions could be a template to spark economic growth elsewhere.

“I believe this is a good example of what could happen in all parts of the state of West Virginia. And we need to look at this in the southern part of the state as well.”

Bridgeport and Wheeling have developments created from tax increment financing.

Wait .... did this guy really say the following:

"In 2013, the state legislature created a tax increment sales tax district (TIF) that would use revenues created from development to pay down the bonds to finance it. The Monongalia County Ball Park was constructed, along with a WVU Medicine facility with a number of retail developments projected to follow.

“We’re looking at $200-$400 million of investments. We’re talking about thousands of jobs and not one penny coming from the state to set this in motion and not one penny coming from taxpayers currently paying for this,” said Tom Bloom, Monongalia County Commissioner."

Someone lock that guy up.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT