ADVERTISEMENT

I-79 Exit 153: University Town Ctr Drive 8/14/16...

AR-312139919.jpg&imageVersion=SoftCropArticlePictures&s=1471451651487

I've heard that the long range plan is to extend the road across the Monongahela River with a new bridge to connect the new interchange with Patteson Drive, giving easier access to the Coliseum and Mountaineer Field.

Last edited:
You know how you can tell your football team sucks? When it's football season and the most exciting thing to talk about is a fvcking exit. Anyhow, nice work Dave, state road did a fine job.

Reactions: tOSUGrad90
You know how you can tell your football team sucks? When it's football season and the most exciting thing to talk about is a fvcking exit. Anyhow, nice work Dave, state road did a fine job.
Thanks. Maybe you and Herd Fever can come up with new material at the next pizza delivery driver convention.

I eat Digiorno's, I refuse to support WVU grads with tip money for delivery
That is quality material. I know you are but what am I was not all used up by Pee Wee Herman in 1986 and I applaud you for trying to bring that back.

Looks dangerously close to a roundabout...I hate those damn things , if I wanted to wrestle with one of those monsters , I'd have moved to England years ago! No WVU baseball in my future!
I believe it is a roundabout. They have several of those up my way now, and they keep adding more. It's actually a good way to keep traffic flowing, but some people really struggle with them, especially drunk drivers, so the local law enforcement typically has a field day close by those.

I believe it is a roundabout. They have several of those up my way now, and they keep adding more. It's actually a good way to keep traffic flowing, but some people really struggle with them, especially drunk drivers, so the local law enforcement typically has a field day close by those.
What about old farts like me? Can't throw new stuff at us...four way stop is the way to go! Hell, let's just go back to horses, better for the environment!

Or, when you go to another team's board and comment about them talking about a fvcking exit.

Reactions: countryroads89
You know how you can tell your football team sucks? When it's football season and the most exciting thing to talk about is a fvcking exit. .

...........or when you spend all your time on another teams message board.

Which we all know isn't true ... but integrity is a personal issue. Everybody's sense of it is different.

I have no idea if it's true or not I can only go off what a few upstanding posters such as Michigan and Rifle said about OCD. Therefore, until Conehead proves otherwise I have to believe them.

I have no idea if it's true or not I can only go off what a few upstanding posters such as Michigan and Rifle said about OCD. Therefore, until Conehead proves otherwise I have to believe them.

You also have to consider the source.

I've been making some awesome burgers here lately. Melt some blue cheese on that thing, grill some pineapple slices and red onions, and then top it with some spicy barbeque sauce.

I've been making some awesome burgers here lately. Melt some blue cheese on that thing, grill some pineapple slices and red onions, and then top it with some spicy barbeque sauce.

Marinate mine in A-1, seasoning salt, Worcestershire, then baste with Sweet Baby Rays while flipping. I don't buy pre pattied, I hand pat the burger myself. All 1 pounders, I'm normally drunk by the time I start flipping though

Guilty until proven innocent?

That's liberal talk, right there.

Wait...You take hearsay as fact until it's proven otherwise and you're calling me dumb....

Name-calling...Another liberal attribute.

Reactions: WVU82
Wait...You take hearsay as fact until it's proven otherwise and you're calling me dumb....

Name-calling...Another liberal attribute.

Thanks for answering so emphatically. Yes, yes you are.

Blue cheese and pineapple on a burger sounds kind of gay to me, not that there's anything wrong with that.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT