ADVERTISEMENT

I’d say the Ohio State girls could beat the Ohio State boys this year….nm

Change your handle to "Humptroll," dipsh!t. The Lady Buckeyes would crush Danny's dolts, no doubt. Thanks for starting this thread, though, as it appears that the chest-thumping Old Fold & Blew fans need to be reminded that Ohio State's women have advanced two rounds farther than either of WVU's hoops teams.

P.S. It doesn't matter how bad Ohio State's baseball team is, as the baseball Buckeyes annually thrash the Herd.

• Haha
Reactions: Humptod
Huggins beat Ohio State in Columbus, Morgantown and Cleveland.

Brutal?

It’s too bad they didn’t continue the series with adding a neutral site game in Charleston, Columbus, Morgantown and Cleveland.
tHuggs has lost more often in Columbus than he's won there, not that you understand the sarcastic point of Humptod's post, which had to do with Ohio State's WOMEN'S team and tHuggs' apparent fear of playing against Marshall in Huntington. I'm the only Ohio State fan on here and you allegedly have me on ignore, so why are you posting in this thread? But now that you're here, how did your alma mater, West Virginia STATE, do this season, little girls' coach? I'll hang up and listen.

tHuggs has lost more often in Columbus than he's won there, not that you understand the sarcastic point of Humptod's post, which had to do with Ohio State's WOMEN'S team and tHuggs' apparent fear of playing against Marshall in Huntington. I'm the only Ohio State fan on here and you allegedly have me on ignore, so why are you posting in this thread? But now that you're here, how did your alma mater, West Virginia STATE, do this season, little girls' coach? I'll hang up and listen.
ahia state has probably lost more in ann arbor than they have won there ....what in the blue hell does that have to do with anything.....he is, in fact, correct. THE HOF Bear while AT WVU is 3-0 against ahia state...2008-9, 2009-10 and the infamous game of 2019-20 where the collapsed souls of all nuts were jarred for all eternity...who gives a fat rat's ass about anything else?

ahia state has probably lost more in ann arbor than they have won there ....what in the blue hell does that have to do with anything.....he is, in fact, correct. THE HOF Bear while AT WVU is 3-0 against ahia state...2008-9, 2009-10 and the infamous game of 2019-20 where the collapsed souls of all nuts were jarred for all eternity...who gives a fat rat's ass about anything else?
Ancient imbecile can't stop crying. When you're done deep throating Pestsider, cry to him about changing the subject to tHuggs vs. Ohio State's men's team, as he's the one who did so. Glenville is missing its village idiot, I see...LOL

Just 3-4 years Huggy will have to dodge him.......
I doubt that Huggins will be around after next year & I know Dan signed an extension, but at his age, he may opt out too. With the ever changing basketball/football landscape, why put up with it.

Ancient imbecile can't stop crying. When you're done deep throating Pestsider, cry to him about changing the subject to tHuggs vs. Ohio State's men's team, as he's the one who did so. Glenville is missing its village idiot, I see...LOL
ancient I surely am....an imbicile I have never been and never will be......you can't stomach the fact that THE HOF bear owns Matta and the used car salesman.....be it morgantown columbus or cleveland........and that will never change no matter how much you cry or how many ambulances you chase down

Look at Paw Paw bang his chest about three nonconference regular season wins in games played years ago. The drunkard would gladly trade those meaningless wins for winning just one Big 12 title. Matta won many Power 5 conference titles and advanced to the NCAA title game, which tHuggs hasn't done and won't do. Go back to flapping your dentures at Marshall fans, as you're out of your league here, Pops.

Look at Paw Paw bang his chest about three nonconference regular season wins in games played years ago. The drunkard would gladly trade those meaningless wins for winning just one Big 12 title. Matta won many Power 5 conference titles and advanced to the NCAA title game, which tHuggs hasn't done and won't do. Go back to flapping your dentures at Marshall fans, as you're out of your league here, Pops.
triggered again

Humpty may have been on to something, as the Lady Buckeyes just thumped UConn, 73-61. The Lady Huskies were a 10-point favorite, and had appeared in 14 consecutive Final Fours. I guess that I should pretend to be a women's basketball fanatic like WVU football fans pretend to root for rifle, women's soccer and baseball whenever those teams win anything.

Reactions: Humptod
Humpty may have been on to something, as the Lady Buckeyes just thumped UConn, 73-61. The Lady Huskies were a 10-point favorite, and had appeared in 14 consecutive Final Fours. I guess that I should pretend to be a women's basketball fanatic like WVU football fans pretend to root for rifle, women's soccer and baseball whenever those teams win anything.
Your girls are very good! 👍

Your girls are very good! 👍
Glad I stopped by this afternoon.

Girls basketball smack from the Chevy dealership in Oak Hill? Tell me it isn’t so. I may have to un-ignore to get a good laugh at how the mighty have stooped down to in order to be in conversation.

Well, not really worth the time.

Glad I stopped by this afternoon.

Girls basketball smack from the Chevy dealership in Oak Hill? Tell me it isn’t so. I may have to un-ignore to get a good laugh at how the mighty have stooped down to in order to be in conversation.

Well, not really worth the time.
Thanks for stopping by! You be careful out there. Don’t take any wooden nickels.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT