ADVERTISEMENT

Humor

Then came Day 369, when the couple was biking in formation with a group of other tourists on a panoramic stretch of road in southwestern Tajikistan. It was there, on July 29, that a carload of men who are believed to have recorded a video pledging allegiance to the Islamic State spotted them.

A grainy cellphone clip recorded by a driver shows what happened next: The men’s Daewoo sedan passes the cyclists and then makes a sharp U-turn. It doubles back, and aims directly for the bikers, ramming into them and lurching over their fallen forms. In all, four people were killed: Mr. Austin, Ms. Geoghegan and cyclists from Switzerland and the Netherlands.

Two days later, the Islamic State released a video showing five men it identified as the attackers, sitting before the ISIS flag. They face the camera and make a vow: to kill “disbelievers.”

It was a worldview as diametrically opposed as imaginable to the one Mr. Austin and Ms. Geoghegan were trying to live by. Throughout their travels, the couple wrote a blog together and shared Instagram posts about the openheartedness they wanted to embody and the acts of kindness reciprocated by strangers.

Dk0pZKtV4AAgANK.jpg

Reactions: atlkvb
you deplorables truly are a miserably stupid bunch.

If this is true (and I assume everything you Leftists say is true) then why'd you guys vote for a loser? I mean how stupid was that?

You mean to tell me you smart "non deplorables" knowingly voted for a loser, or at least allowed a bunch of stupid "deplorables" to defeat you and your "smartest woman in the World ever" Presidential candidate?:scream:

And you're trying to convince us "deplorables" we're the ones who are stupid?
giphy.gif

“Netflix Cancels Michelle Wolf's Talk Show After Less Than Three Months” ...................... Certainly no one could have predicted that. Shocked, I tell you, ............. ABSOLUTELY SHOCKED.

“Netflix Cancels Michelle Wolf's Talk Show After Less Than Three Months” ...................... Certainly no one could have predicted that. Shocked, I tell you, ............. ABSOLUTELY SHOCKED.

Aborted in the first trimester.

I stole that BTW.

If this is true (and I assume everything you Leftists say is true) then why'd you guys vote for a loser? I mean how stupid was that?

You mean to tell me you smart "non deplorables" knowingly voted for a loser, or at least allowed a bunch of stupid "deplorables" to defeat you and your "smartest woman in the World ever" Presidential candidate?:scream:

And you're trying to convince us "deplorables" we're the ones who are stupid?

The lack of logic in that attempt proves my point.

The lack of logic in that attempt proves my point.

Well you stated Trump supporters are "deplorable" and "stupid". You say that, yet you can't explain how if it's true they defeated your ideas and your candidate?

So if they're stupid and deplorable yet beat you and Hillary, what's that make you and her?

Explain that logic? (Your silence is expected)

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT